Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 3 Post By Waterslide
  • 1 Post By lindsaywhit
  • 1 Post By Waterslide

Thread: Old news: the life and times of Isaac Kappy, actor and Q-Anon nutjob

Default Old news: the life and times of Isaac Kappy, actor and Q-Anon nutjob

But I'm just running across this now. It's been a bizarre past few years in the news cycle. I was watching a thing about the Q phenomenon and some idiot claimed that they got into Q because of videos posted by this guy. He accused Seth Green of being a pedophile and choked Paris Hilton, and it didn't really make a dent in the news.

PARIS JACKSONISAAC KAPPY FEARS INTENSIFY ...Leaves Home, Hires Armed Guards

8/2/2018 10:03 AM PT

EXCLUSIVParis Jackson is taking extreme measures to protect herself from Isaac Kappy, the actor who allegedly choked her, including amping up her security and moving out of her home ... TMZ has learned.
    Sources familiar with the case tell us Paris has continued getting text messages from Kappy, and they're rambling and downright scary. We're told the tone of the texts is similar to the letters Kappy sent to Seth Green -- loving and caring, but also sounding like he's coming unhinged.
    We're told Paris initially responded to Kappy's texts because she feared he was suicidal and wanted to be supportive.

Play video content

TMZ broke the story ... Kappy was good friends with Paris and Seth up until last month when he allegedly choked Paris during a game night party. He also posted videos accusing Seth and his wife of being pedophiles, and intimated he was prepared for a shootout with police.
    Our sources say Paris isn't taking any chances. We're told she's relocating, and now has armed security with her at all times. She's also blocked his number.
    As we told you, LAPD's Threat Management unit is investigating.
    https://www.tmz.com/2018/08/02/paris...rafficexchange

----------
    1 August 2018
    Kappy began making allegations against people via Periscope. In an interview with the YouTube channel Lift the Veil, he claimed that he’d been anonymously speaking out for years before making his Periscope debut.

Kappy said in the video that he was leaking information about pedophiles directly to the NSA. This claim has not been validated.
    During the same interview, he accused Seth Green and Claire Grant of being pedophiles. He claimed he was personally told by both stars that they were sexually attracted to children.
    The ex-actor said he was close friends with both Seth and Claire, though he was far closer with the latter. He alleged that he invited the pair to a game night at Dane Cook’s home.
    Kappy claims he was close with Dane as well, though he’d lost touch with him recently. There are photos of Kappy at Dane’s game nights.
    He claims Claire opened up to him about pedophilia after he brought up Pizzagate — a conspiracy theory about a sex trafficking ring beneath a Washington DC pizza shop — to her.

Around the same time, there was another game night from which Claire was absent.
    Kappy said the game night took place at Seth’s house in Malibu, California. At the end of the night, after a majority of people had gone home, the out-of-work actor said Seth pulled back a trick bookcase and told him he kept children behind it.
    He claims there was a bedroom and a bed behind this bookshelf. Kappy also accused Hollywood director Steven Spielberg of being a pedophile, telling the interviewer that it was common knowledge in Hollywood.
    He shared the allegations online, along with text messages he claims are between him and Claire.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-revealed.html

May 15, 2019
    Actor Isaac Kappy dead at 42 after he 'forced himself off' a bridge, posted ominous apology to Trump, QAnon

By Jessica Sager

Actor Isaac Kappy died Monday morning after he "forced himself off" a bridge in Arizona. He was 42 years old.

Around 7:30 a.m. Monday, state troopers responded to call at Interstate 40 after a man "forced himself off" the Transwestern Road bridge near Bellemont onto the highway, Arizona Department of Public Safety spokesman, Bart Graves, told The Arizona Daily Sun.
    Two teens reportedly attempted to stop Kappy from jumping but were unsuccessful, and he was then struck by a passing vehicle.
    Kappy died on the scene.
    Before his death, Kappy, who had bit parts in films including "Thor," "Beerfest" and "Terminator: Salvation," posted a disturbing message on Instagram about President Trump, pedophiles and the QAnon Movement.
    “Beware the man that has nothing to lose, for he has nothing to protect,” he captioned the lengthy missive.
    “Over the course of the last week, through introspection that should have happened MANY years ago, I have come to some stark revelations about my character,” the missive begins. “It is a testament to my utter ignorance that these revelations had not come sooner. ‘You see, I believed myself to be a good guy. I HAVE NOT been a good guy. In fact, I have been a pretty bad guy throughout my life.”
    Kappy, who admitted to abusing drugs and alcohol, apologized to President Trump and included numerous references to the far-right conspiracy group QAnon, writing, "While I supposedly wanted to make America great, I have not put much work AT ALL into making MYSELF great ... To the Q movement, I am so sorry I have brought shame upon the greatest military operation of all time ... Q says they give people enough rope to hang themselves, and I have hung myself. I have told people in the Trump administration that I am willing to admit to my many crimes in a public setting, and committed to execution, in a public setting."
    The troubled actor also referenced allegations he made against actor Seth Green previously, whom he accused of pedophilia, writing, "And while it's true I have outed many pedophiles that were former FRIENDS, I remained in their sphere for much longer than I should have, and attempted to gain from them AFTER I knew about their actions."

Kappy apologized to Jesus and claimed he may be the reincarnation of Judas Iscariot.

In August 2018, TMZ reported that Paris Jackson increased her security after Kappy allegedly choked her at a party and that police were investigating Kappy for allegedly harassing Green and his wife, Clare. He also allegedly posted a threatening tweet indicating that he was ready for a potential shootout with police.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...de-trump-qanon

Q folks seem to think that Hollywood elites -possibly Tom Hanks - had something to do with it. Those people all need to be forcibly medicated.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

did you ever see the video kappy allegedly released as a sort of 'dead man's switch' where if something happens to him it's to be released? this rabbit hole is weird.

Kappy said in the video that he was leaking information about pedophiles directly to the NSA.
    Pro Tip: This is not who you call for that.

This is nuts.

Eta - wtf is with that video???
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    did you ever see the video kappy allegedly released as a sort of 'dead man's switch' where if something happens to him it's to be released? this rabbit hole is weird.

This video is very creepy. I don't understand what it was supposed to do?

Convert you into a Q-Anon believer.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Convert you into a Q-Anon believer.
    This nonsense makes my brain bleed. Don't people understand there's enough genuine evil in the world, so we don't need to go around making stuff up?

Yeah, but who are those children and why are they being filmed like that? My point being that I don't believe in their pizzagate nonsense, but I also don't even like the idea they filmed that shit just to make a point. It's not explicit but suggestive enough and it's gross.
    lindsaywhit, Lalasnake and Annika like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Yeah, but who are those children and why are they being filmed like that? My point being that I don't believe in their pizzagate nonsense, but I also don't even like the idea they filmed that shit just to make a point. It's not explicit but suggestive enough and it's gross.
    Yes, exactly. That's what I was trying to say, but you said it better.
    Waterslide likes this.

I mean, that video is just creepy AF and it doesn't seem like some random vacation pics and even so, in context of the story...my skin is crawling.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

it seems kinda jeffrey epsteinish. it's what this guy had, don't know who took it or why. i don't keep track of all the conspiracy stuff, just know about trafficking and creepy stuff like that happening in the world somewhere.

Thread Information