Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Rapper Brian Trotter found dead in (trunk of) car after Florida highway crash

Default Rapper Brian Trotter found dead in (trunk of) car after Florida highway crash

Rapper Brian Trotter found dead in car after Florida highway crash

Published

14 hours ago

IMAGE COPYRIGH

US police have found the body of an aspiring rapper in the boot of a car after a crash on a highway in Miami.

Florida Highway Patrol officers discovered the body of 25-year-old hip-hop artist Brian Trotter after being called to the site of the collision.

The driver, 25-year-old Robert Deupree Avery Coltrain, has been arrested and charged with second-degree murder and illegal transport of human remains.

An autopsy showed Trotter was fatally shot multiple times.

Officers have not suggested a motive for the killing. Mr Coltrain has been friends with Trotter - known by the rap name Kent Won't Stop - for more than a decade.

A police report said highway patrolmen were called to the site of the car crash on the Palmetto Expressway in Miami on Sunday.

They towed the vehicle - a 2009 Silver Acura - to a nearby car park, but became suspicious after noticing buzzing flies and a rotting smell.

Inside the boot they found the body "wrapped in a piece of fabric and in an advanced stage of decomposition".

Trotter was last seen on 17 October leaving his home in Triangle, Virginia along with Coltrain.

AT 4,5&6: Brian Trotter known as “Kent Don’t Stop” had been missing since October 17th. pic.twitter.com/kxD0SiLAk6

— Tisha Lewis FOX 5 DC (@TishaLewis) October 27, 2020

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54714242
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I saw this on the BBC too and it's so weird. Especially the part about the body being in an advanced stage of decomp and the fact that they were friends. I want to know the whole story even though I have no idea who this guy was.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

My co-worker's husband is a Miami Dade cop and his buddy was one of the police on scene. He said they don't know how the guy drove around with the stench of the rotting body throughout the car and when they went to remove the body, his foot just slid off of the bones. Nastay.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^ Ewww.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

oh man
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I saw this on the BBC too and it's so weird. Especially the part about the body being in an advanced stage of decomp and the fact that they were friends. I want to know the whole story even though I have no idea who this guy was.
    You just reminded me of an infamous cartoon series from the 1970's and 1980's, where a guy could not bear to be apart from his recently deceased best friend.

MohandasKGanja likes this.

weekend at bernie's gangsta style
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Wtf that is certified horrific.

Wow.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    He said they don't know how the guy drove around with the stench of the rotting body throughout the car
    Losing your sense of smell is a symptom of Covid.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Your Honor: My client only thought the victim was dead. He had no idea he was smelly, too!"

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Losing your sense of smell is a symptom of Covid.
    Is murder?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

^ Maybe!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information