Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow says she saved ‘every red carpet look’ for daughter Apple

fgg

Default Gwyneth Paltrow says she saved ‘every red carpet look’ for daughter Apple

Apple Martin will have her pick of the best from mom Gwyneth Paltrow’s closet someday.

The Goop founder, 47, told People that she’s been saving all of her most-loved red carpet outfits for her daughter for decades.

“I have saved everything for her since 15 years before I had her. I save everything. Not everything, but every red carpet look I have saved for her,” Paltrow revealed.

Martin will presumably have her pick of iconic looks, from the pink Ralph Lauren dress Paltrow wore to the 1999 Oscars to the memorable ’60s-era vintage Valentino Haute Couture gown she donned at the 2019 Emmys, which caused her to have a stilted walk.

When it comes to beauty, the actress said Apple falls a bit further from the tree. “She is glamorous in a way that I’m not,” Paltrow said. “She’s very, very into makeup, which I’m not … She knows how to do it perfect winged eyeliner. She gave herself acrylic nails. She’s a beauty queen.”

But it does seem that the two can work well together in the fashion space, as her eldest child helped model some of Goop’s latest G. Label designs earlier this summer.

https://pagesix.com/2020/09/23/gwyne...aughter-apple/

lucky girl!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

There is a whole lot of ugly in that collection. I keep thinking about that Oscars look she wore the year after she won.

I don't recall the 2019 Emmy dress that made her walk stilted. Gotta check that out.

Saw the walk. It was a bit comical. The dress looked like it has a black bar hiding her chest. It made her look droopy in the chest area. Sleeves were really fun though.

I still remember Goop boasting about her kids' classical education and yet every interview about her daughter is frivolous.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Is the pink Ralph Lauren the sad titty dress?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I still remember Goop boasting about her kids' classical education and yet every interview about her daughter is frivolous.
    because people aren't capable of being both?
    LaFolie likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    because people aren't capable of being both?
    Where's the both? It's non stop dresses and makeup. And her kid has to reflect HER.
    DawnM74 likes this.

I think it's more about exposing only the parts of their kids' lives that they don't mind being public, and that goes as much for apple/goopy as most other celebrities. i think it's more calculated than anything else. celebs do these interviews for one reason only - self-promotion or promoting their work/products.
    Novice, DawnM74, rollo and 1 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

From August
    "Gwyneth recently opened up about her time in lockdown in an interview in June's HELLO! magazine. The mother-of-two admitted that she was initially worried about how her kids would handle having to stay at home, as everyone is so used to their own routines outside of the house. However, she was pleasantly surprised with how her kids had handled the new normal.

"But, honestly, they have been so wonderful during this time. They really took the lead about being responsible with their schoolwork, and what I loved most was the long, lingering dinner conversations that we had every night. I'm very proud of them for how they've dealt with this," she said"

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Is the pink Ralph Lauren the sad titty dress?
    Don't blame the dress. Those are just sad titties. And they've been sad in lots of things.
    tulip, DawnM74, fgg and 4 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think the Alexander McQueen goth dress she wore with no bra and braided hair would qualify as the "sad titty" dress. I remember Joan Rivers referring to Goop's boobs in that dress as chicken cutlets.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Gawd I miss Joan.
    czb, DawnM74, sputnik and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

yeah...no.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Don't blame the dress. Those are just sad titties. And they've been sad in lots of things.
    her boobs were fine. the dress sucked.
    sputnik, ConstanceSpry and Tati like this.

^ I actually think she had new boobs by then. And yeah, I'm the first to call out the celebs who use their kids to promote themselves - Cardashians, Angelina, Beckhams, you name it.

Her tits looks fine - and natural- in that photo but the dress is gross.
    czb likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information