Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree354Likes

Thread: Ryan O'Neal Reunites with Daughter Tatum O'Neal and Grandkids

Default Ryan O'Neal Reunites with Daughter Tatum O'Neal and Grandkids

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]The O'Neals are spending quality time together after their public ups and downs.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]On Sunday, Sean McEnroe, 32, posted a family photo of him with grandfather Ryan O'Neal, 79, and his mom Tatum O'Neal, 56, alongside his siblings, Kevin, 34, and Emily, 29. In his caption, the middle child of Tatum and her ex-husband, tennis icon John McEnroe, revealed it was the first time the family had gathered together in 17 years. (Missing from the photo is Griffin, the son of Ryan and brother to Tatum, who struggled with addiction from a young age.)
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]"This is one of the most memorable photos of my life. The last time we were all together was at the 30-year Paper Moon Anniversary in 2003. I could cry tears of gratitude that everyone in this photo is still alive and that we were all able to come together again after so many years of hardship. The entire West Coast is burning, but if the O’Neals can reconcile, truly anything is possible," Sean wrote, mentioning the wildfires ripping across California, Oregon and Washington.

https://people.com/movies/ryan-oneal...s-of-hardship/

[/COLOR]

OK, well, I guess the dog's face says it best...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Tatum looks so frail.
    rollo, tulip, lindsaywhit and 9 others like this.
    OITNB, Galina 'Red' Reznikov:
    You want to assassinate someone, vision is a basic requirement. It's like: step one: pick a person to kill. Step two: kill THAT person.

I think O'Neal has won the "Worst Father of the Year" award every year since he became a father.
    rollo, Brookie, tulip and 16 others like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Tatum's kids are all good-looking.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I didn't expect Tatum to look so frail either. There's a wheelchair in the pic.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Tatum has rhumatoid (or howeverthefuckitsspelt) arthritis
    But.... Did you know that Pickle has his own ig page?

https://www.instagram.com/picklemanoneal/
    BITTER, Waterslide and twitchy2.0 like this.

So many thoughts.....

First of all, the grandkids look great. I think it's very touching to hear how much getting together and reconciling meant to Sean

Tatum looks really aged. Which makes sense because of all the years of substance abuse and now arthritis.

Ryan still have a full head of hair at 79. Amazing. Sad that he is getting around on a cane, now. He used to be a golden gloves boxer before he became an actor.

What I really like about the photo is that it kind of shows how you should always keep your heart open to reconcile with your pain-in-the-ass family members.
    Trixie, fgg, ConstanceSpry and 4 others like this.

Wow, my first thought was Tatum looks like a little old lady. Did not know about the arthritis. Seems it's only been a few years since I saw some interviews with her and she looked fine. Ryan, well he's the cause of all their fucked up lives. He is lucky to have a forgiving family because he doesn't deserve them.

And yeah, the kids are nice looking. I see a little of Tatum in her daughter. Always thought Tatum looked so much like her own mother, who played Miss Peggy on the old Andy Griffith Show.

Not surprised that Griffin wasn't there, I wonder what's going on with him now. And Redmond.
    HWBL, firebrat1229, czb and 6 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

No. Nope. Not going to go on my usual rant about what an evil monster Ryan has been.

Just need to add three things: 1) Farrah was shite too. 2) I will always root for Tatum, because she went thru hell. 3) You know who turned out to be a great father? John McEnroe.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    So many thoughts.....

First of all, the grandkids look great. I think it's very touching to hear how much getting together and reconciling meant to Sean

Tatum looks really aged. Which makes sense because of all the years of substance abuse and now arthritis.

Ryan still have a full head of hair at 79. Amazing. Sad that he is getting around on a cane, now. He used to be a golden gloves boxer before he became an actor.

What I really like about the photo is that it kind of shows how you should always keep your heart open to reconcile with your pain-in-the-ass family members.
    I bet the reconciliation efforts came mostly from Tatum's kids or maybe Tatum herself. O'Neal mostly saw himself as a victim of circumstance, not the asshat that he actually is.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    No. Nope. Not going to go on my usual rant about what an evil monster Ryan has been.

Just need to add three things: 1) Farrah was shite too. 2) I will always root for Tatum, because she went thru hell. 3) You know who turned out to be a great father? John McEnroe.
    Yep!

And not a fan of his (ex) fil. https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ous-individual
    lindsaywhit and Waterslide like this.

I think the body language is really telling. Tatum is leaning away from Ryan into her daughter, yet reaching out to him.
    czb, lindsaywhit, DawnM74 and 7 others like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

Not surprised that Griffin wasn't there, I wonder what's going on with him now. And Redmond.
    Redmond was in prison for robbery and attempted murder but was found incompetent and was sent to a mental hospital last in December of last year.
    Trixie, rollo, lindsaywhit and 3 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^ Wow.
    lindsaywhit and tulip like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information