Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Aubrey O’Day photos are real, source says, after singer calls them ‘click bait’

Bronze Member

Default Aubrey O’Day photos are real, source says, after singer calls them ‘click bait’

https://pagesix.com/2020/09/01/aubre...d-source-says/

New, unflattering photos allegedly of Aubrey O’Day are “not altered,” a source close to the photographer exclusively tells Page Six, after the singer slammed the paparazzi pics as “click bait.”

In the photos circulating online, a woman said to be O’Day, 36, appears almost unrecognizable in a bralette top, biker shorts and flannel shirt around her waist.
    “They were only cropped,” the insider said. “They weren’t even color-corrected at all.”
    We’re told the photos were taken on Thursday as she was leaving Cheeky’s restaurant in Palm Springs, Calif., with an orange-colored drink and a takeout box.
    She was photographed with two small dogs, which match up to O’Day’s dogs. The woman in the photos also has the same tattoos as the singer.
    “She hasn’t done well throughout the pandemic,” a source told us, adding that the former Danity Kane member has been staying at the Holiday House Palm Springs, although she is usually based in Los Angeles.
    A rep for the hotel did not immediately return our request for comment.
    Once the alleged images of O’Day were released via the Daily Mail on Monday, the singer was quick to slam the photos on Twitter.
    “It’s so sick what ppl will do for click bait!” she tweeted. “And that my lawyer needed this photo to defend me against it.. when is this industry going to stop abusing women’s bodies! Sorry my place is a mess, currently remodeling my glam room- I’m sure it’ll be written that I’m a hoarder next!”
    Along with her message, O’Day posted a photo of herself in a black swimsuit, in which she appears much slimmer than the person in the paparazzi photos.
    She is seen holding up a piece of paper that reads, “It is Aug. 31, 2020 9pm. I’m Aubrey O’Day. This is degrading!”
    However, after further review, Page Six’s photo experts believe the picture on Twitter may have been Photoshopped.
    Enlarge ImageEagle-eyed fans pointed out distortion on her tile floors as well as near her waist that could reveal body retouching.TwitterA source close to the photographer said there have been “no messages” from O’Day’s attorneys as of Tuesday.
    O’Day’s lawyer, Ben Walter, told Page Six in an exclusive statement, “The photos came to this firm’s attention last night, which is why legal action has not taken place yet.”
    “Aubrey’s post speaks for itself,” he said of his client’s response to the images. “The person in the paparazzi photos is not the same person in the picture that Aubrey shared on Instagram, in that the photo has been altered in an unflattering manner. It’s clear to see that there are noticeable differences between the two photos.”
    Walter added, “Aubrey has shared an unedited photo to put this issue to bed quickly. While it appears that body shaming has become the norm (e.g., comments were made earlier this year about Jason Momoa and are frequently made about female celebrities), Aubrey will not tolerate it, nor will she allow others to manipulate her image, and finds it sad that this is a newsworthy topic given the current climate of the world.”
    O’Day has been mostly out of the spotlight amid the coronavirus pandemic.

This is what she looked like a previously.

I'm confused. What are the rules? Alter by surgery... okay. Photoshop... okay except not too much? I don't care if they're honest, actually... but too many young women suffer extreme body issues because of the lies.
    emkat and Angeli like this.

Who the hell did she piss off.

“They were only cropped,” the insider said. “They weren’t even color-corrected at all.”
    I was hoping for the dogs' sake they were color corrected.

I didn't know Kendall Jenner had a nose job. That's all I got.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I was hoping for the dogs' sake they were color corrected.
    Exactly. All I can see is that she spends hours on the dogs rather than herself so she doesn't even have time to change out of her slippers when the munchies strike.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Oh wow! I mean... how would the photographer recognise her? I'd never ever guessed that's her.

Same tattoos and all
    fgg likes this.
    -

I saw this on Reddit a few days ago. Even with the tattoos, I cannot believe it’s her. The tattoos on the person walking her dog are not legible. If it’s really her, she is really good at making herself thinner. Yes she’s photoshopped and Face tuned to the max, but the whole body size is very different. And good lawd she looks sloppy.
    fgg, crayzeehappee and holly like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

What's with the urine sample in her right hand?
    BITTER and SHELLEE like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I saw this on Reddit a few days ago. Even with the tattoos, I cannot believe it’s her. The tattoos on the person walking her dog are not legible. If it’s really her, she is really good at making herself thinner. Yes she’s photoshopped and Face tuned to the max, but the whole body size is very different. And good lawd she looks sloppy.
    Well it's possible that it's not her. But the tattoos look very similar. And it's a lot of work to alter the paparazzi photos to as they look like now. Also, why would they do that? It's not that she's very relevant at the moment, is she?

That's her.
    I hate the stupid Instagram filters and photoshopping that make people look totally different. They all end up looking like blow up dolls. Any why? Instagram is just all smoke and mirrors.

fgg

i still can't wrap my head around the fact that it is her even with the proof. insane.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I actually think she looks better in the unretouched photos. Okay, she is not slender, but she looks human and not like a blow up doll.
    OITNB, Galina 'Red' Reznikov:
    You want to assassinate someone, vision is a basic requirement. It's like: step one: pick a person to kill. Step two: kill THAT person.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information