Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Demi Lovato engaged to some dude she'll divorce before you remember his name

Default Demi Lovato engaged to some dude she'll divorce before you remember his name

Demi Lovato is engaged to actor Max Ehrich

BY CHEVAZ CLARKE
    JULY 23, 2020 / 9:10 AM / CBS NEWS

Pop star Demi Lovato is preparing to tie the knot after announcing her engagement to actor Max Ehrich. The "Tell Me You Love Me" singer shared the news Wednesday night with her 88.5 million Instagram followers.

"When I was a little girl, my birth dad always called me his 'little partner' - something that might've sounded strange without his southern cowboy like accent. To me it made perfect sense. And today that word makes perfect sense again but today I'm officially going to be someone else's partner," the star said.
    In a series of engagement photos taken on the beach in Malibu, Lovato is seen embracing Ehrich and showing off her large emerald-cut diamond ring.

"I knew I loved you the moment I met you," the 27-year-old wrote to her new fiancé. "It was something I can't describe to anyone who hasn't experienced it firsthand but luckily you did too.. I've never felt so unconditionally loved by someone in my life (other than my parents) flaws and all."

"You never pressure me to be anything other than myself," she wrote. "And you make me want to be the best version of myself. I'm honored to accept your hand in marriage. I love you more than a caption could express but I'm ecstatic to start a family and life with you. I love you forever my baby. My partner. Here's to our future!!!!"
    The 29-year-old "Young and the Restless" alum said "he couldn't be more grateful God brought us together," in an Instagram post dedicated to Lovato.
    "You are every love song, every film, every lyric, every poem, everything I could ever dream of and then some in a partner in life. Words cannot express how infinitely in love with you I am forever and always and then some," he shared.
    "I cannot spend another second of my time here on Earth without the miracle of having you as my wife. here's to forever baby."
    Though it is not clear when the couple became romantically linked, multiple outlets began reporting that they were dating March this year.
    In 2018, Lovato described herself as sexually fluid. Earlier this year, Lovato revealed in a radio interview with Andy Cohen that she had a conversation with her parents about her sexuality back in 2017. She told her parents that she could possibly end up "with a woman."
    First published on July 23, 2020 / 9:10 AM
    © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/demi-le...ch-engagement/

(cheesy instagram pics at the link)
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Best title of the month!

Let's get a little close up on this. US mag says its between 9 and 11 carats. Did she use her Amex or a personal check?

sputnik likes this.

Bronze Member

^Wal-Mart accepts both!
    LaFolie and DawnM74 like this.

The money would have been better spent on hand cream and a manicure.
    emkat, tiggle, LaFolie and 15 others like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I didn't read carefully - the center stone was from a family necklace and set by Peter Marco a Beverly Hills jeweler. I'd like to know who's necklace that was? Sounds odd to have a 10 carat diamond pendant unless you're Elizabeth Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    The money would have been better spent on hand cream and a manicure.
    this^ I am upset at the sloppy nailpolish on her pinky
    Sleuth, rollo, SHELLEE and 4 others like this.

^ I highly suspect those are press on nails and a home polish job.
    rollo, SHELLEE, DawnM74 and 3 others like this.

Besides the fact that they look like a sloppily done home job, I'm so tired of these weird nail lengths and shapes trending. And fake nails just suck altogether.
    rollo, NickiDrea, sputnik and 8 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The sloppy nails completely detract from the ring. What was she thinking?
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

They absolutely look like press ons because they are too sheer to be acrylic or SNS. I know a lot of salons are closed or limited on appointments, but still. Does she have a finger tattoo?
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

It's possible to clean up a home manicure better than that, though.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Definitely. And I don't have the best groomed nails since I'm still not willing to go to a salon, mask or no, but I'd make sure to give them some extra attention if I were taking engagement ring photos that I planned to share to a huge social media audience.
    SHELLEE, Angeli, tulip and 1 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I do my own nails and they've never looked that bad. Girl definitely doesn't have a steady hand. You're not supposed to paint the cuticles!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^well, maybe the proposal took her by surprise lol

i don't care about her hands, nails, manicure. or her, at all but doesn't she had addiction problems and a recent hospitalization?
    the pics at the link look so fake, i think if this ends up in divorce, it will be a win for her.

Her nails do look like shit. The fact that you can see her real pinky nail through the red screams one-coat home manicure.

My nails aren't the best, that is why I keep them short and unpolished.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information