Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Princess Beatrice gets Married!

Default Princess Beatrice gets Married!

Daily Mail is reporting they were married. Hope they will be happy together

sprynkles likes this.
    A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. Fred Allen

Pandemic 2020 is a good way to get out of a huge public wedding. It's probably easier to include your pedo dad in a smaller less flashy event.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Pandemic 2020 is a good way to get out of a huge public wedding. It's probably easier to include your pedo dad in a smaller less flashy event.
    True. Article said Prince Philip attended so he and Fergie were in close confines. Wonder how that went? I still can't believe Andrew hasn't been hauled in...of course he is the Queen's favorite so there's that :/
    A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. Fred Allen

I actually thought she held out for a public wedding to be like all the other royals so this actually looks more sincere to me that they are getting married privately and not cancelling again. Besides, she may want to be or is pregnant.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

She looks so much like her dad, spooky.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    She looks so much like her dad, spooky.
    Especially if you're her.

I agree, Rollo - it makes them look a bit more earnest about their relationship - even if she is pregnant... which she totally is.
    Lofty Bike and Jadestone like this.

Oh I believe she's earnest about it. He gets the side-eye however. I wonder if his kid was there?
    lindsaywhit and weathered1 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Oh I believe she's earnest about it. He gets the side-eye however. I wonder if his kid was there?
    He was the best man.

^ That's probably one pic we won't see. So did his ex-fiancee bring him?

It's more usual to have a best man as an actual adult and the child can be the page boy?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Prince Andrew, who walked his daughter down the aisle, was still nowhere to be seen — having been left out of all the official photographs released so far.

Buckingham Palace tweeted this afternoon: "Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice of York and Mr. Mapelli Mozzi have been touched by the warm wishes they have received since their wedding, and are delighted to share two additional photographs of their happy day."

The Palace released two initial wedding photos on Saturday — one featured the Princess and her new husband while the other showed the newlyweds with the Queen and Prince Philip.

But after months of being linked to the Jeffrey Epstein paedophile scandal, there was no place for the bride’s father

Beatrice, 31, wore a vintage 1950s dress loaned by the Queen’s wardrobe for the low-key occasion on Friday with less than 20 guests.

The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Andrew and Fergie and Edoardo’s parents attended the “Covid secure” event along with the bride’s sister Princess Eugenie, 30, and her husband Jack Brooksbank.

Edoardo’s son Wolfie, three, from a previous relationship, was best man and page boy.

The bride also had the honour of wearing the Queen Mary Tiara — which Her Majesty had on for her wedding in 1947 — at the ceremony in the All Saints Chapel near Andrew’s Royal Lodge home at Windsor, Berkshire.

Though the national anthem was played during the ceremony, the guests were not allowed to sing, under coronavirus guidelines.

There were no comments from the couple last night but a Palace statement said: “They decided to hold a small private ceremony with their parents and siblings following the postponement of their wedding in May.

“The service was in keeping with the unique circumstances while enabling them to celebrate their wedding with their closest family.”

Beatrice and property tycoon Edoardo, 37, had been isolating at his mother’s house in Oxfordshire, which could have prevented the Duke from walking his daughter down the aisle, according to pandemic guidelines.

But Beatrice had recently been to Royal Lodge after the Government relaxed rules on visiting other households.

Her mum Sarah Ferguson, 60, and Edo’s mum Nikki Williams-Ellis MBE, 64, both read poems chosen by the couple.

The original dress...

I love the dress!
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

The groom in profile somehow reminds me of Hugh Grant. They're a cute couple.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

The tiara looks slightly off-center and her side-parted hair makes it look even more awkward.

She looks very cute, all eyes and teeth, but cute. I love the dress and the flowers, but the Queen Mary diamond fringe tiara is not a favorite of mine.
    I do find the groom kinda sleazy, no idea why, something about him having a child with another woman and start a relationship with Beatrice which is probably not really an issue, people seperate for alot of reasons...
    DawnM74 likes this.

Elite Member

While I love the dress, especially on the Queen, it looks like shit on Bea. You can see where they needed to add length, they matched it to the added sleeves (which suck) but the color contrast is very, very noticeable to my eye and looks terrible imo. Maybe if she wore it with an underskirt it would have looked better on her.
    LurkieLoo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information