Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Mary Kay LeTourneau Has Died of Cancer

Default Mary Kay LeTourneau Has Died of Cancer

Mary Kay LeTourneau Has Died of Cancer at the Age of 58

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]The former teacher, who controversially married one of her students, is dead at 58
    [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]COURTESY A&E
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Mary Kay Letourneau, the controversial Washington middle school teacher who began a sexual relationship with a student when he was just 12, has died of Stage 4 cancer, PEOPLE

confirms. She was 58.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]According to two sources close to Letourneau, she died after quietly battling the disease for several months. The exact nature of her cancer has not been immediately released.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]LeTourneau was a sixth grade teacher when she began the illegal relationship with Vili Fualaau. He was one of her students. They soon began to have sex.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Ultimately, she was sentenced to more than seven years in prison for child rape in connection with their relationship. She twice became pregnant with Fualaau’s children before he was 15, despite court orders aimed at keeping them apart.
    By the time she was released from prison, Fualaau was an adult — and he petitioned the court to allow them to see each other. A restraining order against Letourneau was dropped, but Letourneau remained a registered sex offender in Washington state.

The couple married in 2005, despite the criminal history of their relationship.

But it ultimately didn’t last. Letourneau and Fualaau split in 2017, after Fualaau filed for legal separation.

As the split proceeded, Letourneau and Fualaau still lived together. They were occasionally spotted out in the Seattle area. They both remained active in the lives of their two daughters, Georgia and Audrey.

But despite several reconciliation attempts, the case moved to private arbitration in February 2019. The separation became official late last year and the two began living apart.

A source close to Letourneau tells PEOPLE that her health began to deteriorate dramatically in recent months. She lost weight and was constantly tired. "It was a very sad ending," the source says.

"It was expected but sad anyway," her attorney, David Gehrke told KOMO-TV. "She was a good person."

Her death was first reported by Susannah Frame of KING 5 News.

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    https://people.com/crime/mary-kay-le...ied-of-cancer/

This was a terrible person.

The first thing I wondered was if she was still with Vili. I guess not.

She had a husband and four kids who she just turned her back on for a 12 year old boy. Can you imagine their lives with that as a mother? I'm pretty sure she had no relationship with those kids after she left.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Filthy fucking pedo.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't know if it's possible, but I hope all the kids (including Vili) have turned out okay.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I wonder what kind of cancer?

Nasty heifer. Good person, my ass.

An interesting aside:

If you google images for Mary Kay Letourneau and scroll down a bit you come to a pic of Macron and his wife.
    Last edited by MsDark; July 8th, 2020 at 12:53 AM.
    BITTER, DawnM74 and crayzeehappee like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^^"...confirming Letourneau died after being diagnosed with metastatic cancer six months ago."
    i won't copy the whole article, while I feel for her, cancer is terrible, she is not worth the effort.
    greysfang, BITTER and DawnM74 like this.

I saw a doco a couple of years ago and this woman was truly fucked up. She acted like a schoolgirl even though she was over 50, and she kept trying to convince herself that she and Vili would get back together forever because their love was eternal. It was sad and infuriating, because he was just trying to be a good dad and find his way in the world.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^^^I do think that she had severe mental health problems she tried to bury under her obsession for that boy.
    She was glued to him and to feel misunderstood, bathing in selfpitty because the world falsely asumed that she was a monster.
    And so many people suffered because she was exactly that monster.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I saw a doco a couple of years ago and this woman was truly fucked up. She acted like a schoolgirl even though she was over 50, and she kept trying to convince herself that she and Vili would get back together forever because their love was eternal. It was sad and infuriating, because he was just trying to be a good dad and find his way in the world.
    I saw something about this as well. Schoolgirl delusions is right. She was a very sick woman. The whole situation was disgusting. I still can't get over the fact they got married. Can you imagine being one of their kids? One of her kids from either marriage?
    DawnM74 likes this.

Default Mary Kay Letourneau Dead at 58 After Battling Stage 4 Colon Cancer

Mary Kay Letourneau -- the former teacher imprisoned after pleading guilty to raping her student, whom she later married -- is dead after battling stage 4 colon cancer ... TMZ has learned.

Mary's now-estranged husband, Vili Fualaau, previously shared her stage 4 cancer diagnosis on Instagram, sharing a photo of himself wearing a medical mask with the caption, "Praying for a miracle."

Her attorney, David H. Gehrke, tells us Mary Kay had been in hospice care for the past month, and Vili had been by her side ... helping take care of her.

Mary and Vili notoriously made headlines in the late '90s, as she was 34, married and had 4 children when she began having sex with him -- her 6th grade student. He was either 12 or 13 at the time.

She pled guilty in 1997 to 2 counts of felony second-degree rape of a child and ended up serving 7 years in prison.
    Mary gave birth to 2 of Vili's kids, and they wed in 2005 after she was released from prison. TMZ broke the story ... the couple split in 2017.

We contacted a spokesperson for Vili and they would only say it's a very hard time right now.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/07/mary-...-vili-fualaau/

The asshole jokes are writing themselves here.
    BITTER, DawnM74 and holly like this.

I can't believe that both of their children together are in their 20s now. I wonder how she would have felt if it was one of her children when they were 12-13 years old.
    DawnM74 and Waterslide like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    The first thing I wondered was if she was still with Vili. I guess not.

She had a husband and four kids who she just turned her back on for a 12 year old boy. Can you imagine their lives with that as a mother? I'm pretty sure she had no relationship with those kids after she left.
    I read some article about this a few years ago. 2 kids completely disowned her, 2 kids kinda talked to her, but they didn't have a real relationship. It's sad. You don't get to pick your parents.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

czb

well, as i remember it, the 1st husband was so disgusted he picked up and moved the kids to alaska or some place remote. he didn't want her to have contact with them. can you blame him?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information