Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree516Likes

Thread: Amber Heard (Turd) vs Johnny Depp (Derp)

Default Amber Heard (Turd) vs Johnny Depp (Derp)

The trial is starting..

Amber Heard arrived today at the High Court with her girlfriend Bianca Butti to face off with her estranged husband Johnny Depp for the start of a blockbuster three-week libel trial over claims he beat her.
    The 34-year-old, who was wearing a red polka dot scarf over her face, approached the court hand in hand with her sister, Whitney, and lawyer, Jennifer Robinson, before joining 38-year-old Miss Butti near the entrance.
    Depp, who wore a black face covering and sunglasses, is suing The Sun and its executive editor Dan Wootton over claims the actor behaved like a 'violent monster' towards his former wife during their troubled two-year marriage.
    The Pirates of the Caribbean star, 57, was called as the first witness and began giving his testimony this morning. He will strenuously deny claims he hit his estranged wife and is expected to spend three days at the stand.

At the start of the Depp hearing, judge Mr Justice Nicol explained that the trial 'is by judge alone - there is no jury'.
    He added: 'It will be for me to make any necessary findings of fact and rule on any issues of law.'
    The judge said that 'for the most part, this trial is being conducted in public', but added that 'parts will be in private'.
    Johnny Depp's barrister David Sherborne told the court that Amber Heard had filed three additional witness statements 'since the last hearing'.
    He added that the most recent two - which were sent to Depp's lawyers on Sunday and 'about midnight last night', respectively - raised 'new allegations' against Depp.
    Mr Justice Nicol gave the defendants permission to rely on the new statements from Ms Heard.
    But the judge gave Depp permission to speak to his lawyers about those statements - 'and those only' - during his cross-examination, which is usually not allowed.
    Johnny Depp, wearing a dark suit and white shirt, has been called as the first witness in the high-profile trial.
    Depp is not visible on the video-feed to an overspill court room where members of the press are seated.
    At the outset of his evidence, Mr Sherborne asked Depp about a recording of a conversation between the actor and Ms Heard on September 26 2015.
    Depp explained that both he and Ms Heard recorded conversations during their relationship.
    In her witness statement, Ms Heard had said that she recorded their conversations 'to remind Johnny of what he would do when using drugs and alcohol because he wouldn't remember, or deny what he had said'.
    But Depp said that was not correct, telling the court that Ms Heard's later recollection of their conversations would sometimes be 'radically different'.
    He added: 'I, at the time, thought that the best thing to do was to record the conversation, so I retrieved my telephone and brought it to where we were talking and I said, 'I'm going to record this conversation', just so that she knew.
    'I wanted it to be out in the open.'
    Depp failed in a bid last week to have Heard banned from the court until she was called by NGN as a witness - meaning she would be prevented from watching her ex-husband give evidence.
    It means Heard will sit close by - 'her eyes boring into him' - as he answers questions about their turbulent married life, a source close to her said last night.
    Depp has spent the past two days being 'prepped' by Adam Waldman, his high-flying American lawyer. Both arrived in London over the weekend to prepare for the trial, which will also see a number of Hollywood figures giving evidence, including Depp's former partners Vanessa Paradis and Winona Ryder.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-showdown.html
    rollo likes this.

Good grief Johnny, wash your fucking hair.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

And wear clothes that fit.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

I can’t believe he’s going to try and convince the judge that he isn’t an alcoholic while looking (and smelling!) like that.
    HWBL, tulip, DawnM74 and 2 others like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Johnny Depp today claimed he decided to divorce Amber Heard after she defecated in their marital bed 'as a prank' as he denied hitting her and said that she had abused him throughout their marriage. The Hollywood legend , 57, is suing The Sun for labeling him a 'wife beater' and today branded those accusations 'sick and completely untrue' at a long-awaited blockbuster libel trial at the High Court in London. But the most sensational revelation from Depp was that he decided to divorce Heard after faeces was left in their bed. The actor said Heard or 'possibly one of her friends' was responsible for the incident, but claimed she dismissed it as 'just a harmless prank'. It came as Depp accused Heard of being a 'narcissistic sociopath' as his defence reeled off a list of incidents in which she had allegedly attacked him. Among Depp's claims were that Heard severed his finger by throwing a vodka bottle at him during an incident in Australia in 2015. He also said she became 'verbally aggressive' on a private chartered flight in late 2014 or early 2015 before chasing him 'repeatedly punching me in the face'. As Depp fled into the plane's toilet Heard punched him again, he told the court

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-showdown.html

1. Finally Johhny Depp's scarves serve a purpose.
    2. Not sure whether to love or hate Amber's power scarf PPE.
    3. What is up with Johnny's shoes? Orthopedics? Lifts?
    4. Glad that Amber, her sister, her lawyer, and the blonde on the end were all able to get their hair done and hope they got a discount for all getting the same color.
    5. Johnny Depp has a barrister and Amber has her own US Attorney?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Johnny Depp today claimed he decided to divorce Amber Heard after she defecated in their marital bed 'as a prank'
    Wasn't this supposed to be the final straw in Bennifer's relationship, too? Can't people in Hollywood just meet at a cafe or something and tell each other that "it's not working out"???
    Daphodil and Lalasnake like this.

@ waterslide "hope they got a discount for all getting the same color"
    Waterslide, Lalasnake and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Wasn't this supposed to be the final straw in Bennifer's relationship, too? Can't people in Hollywood just meet at a cafe or something and tell each other that "it's not working out"???
    Supposedly, JLow had the runs and pooped on Affleck while they were boinking. When she wanted to do the dirty again, he said "but what if you shit on me again" and declined, and that was that. Not sure if it's true, but I really hope it is.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Syd

Wasn't there audio of Affleck saying that?

Jesus Christ, things I didn't need to know today. JLo's arse immediately less attractive now I can imagine it spewing shite on to Affleck's ballsack.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

^^^LOL! You aren't making it any better, though.

JD has become such a caricature of himself. That ill-fitting suit and elevator shoes thrown on but still managing looking greasy and unkempt. And over accessorized.

I cannot take this dude seriously. I guess this takes less effort than staying off drugs. If Amber had faded into obscurity with no jobs/money he would not even be bothering with this shit. Guaranteed.

If she really is a raging narcissist like he claims then the best thing he can do is erase her from his existence and not give her a smidgen of attention and take his life in a completely new direction (y'know like one that is drug free with stability) than how he was when with her. All he's doing is continuing this "relationship". It doesn't even matter that they are no longer together. I think because this didn't end the way he would have had it he can't put it behind him. The more you continue to engage/do battle with a narcissist the more damage you will end up doing/receiving to yourself.

Personally I think they're both probably malignant narcissists. This shit just needs to end.

Also: Are they not even divorced yet!? Yikes.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Why are they holding hands with the lawyer and why isn't the lawyer wearing a mask, i would be seriously pissed if the one I payed a LOT wouldn't even care enough about me to be wearing a mask.

A courtroom artist’s creepy sketch of Johnny Depp during his explosive libel trial is being mercilessly mocked online, with critics joking the Hollywood star is going to be “livid” at the unflattering depiction.
    The 57-year-old “Pirates of the Caribbean” actor — who’s suing The Sun newspaper in London’s High Court for calling him a “wife beater” — was depicted sitting in a witness box, wearing glasses and a somber gaze.
    But observers ridiculed the likeness as a far cry from the famously dark-and-handsome celebrity’s actual appearance.
    “Imagine being a court artist. And then one day you get told you’re going to be drawing Johnny Depp. And then this is what you come out with [this],” @GuidoBennett bashed on Twitter.
    Twitter user, @MarkDotPeters5, added, “If I looked like Johnny Depp I’d be livid at this drawing.”
    And another critic tweeted, “I know court artists have to leave the room and draw these things from memory, so they often don’t render a great likeness. But when it’s Johnny Depp, they can practise all they like before arriving. There’s really no excuse for this.”
    Others simply wondered what was eating Depp.
    Enlarge ImageJohnny Depp arrives at court.AP“The courtroom sketch of Johnny Depp looks like me at a funeral,” tweeted another observer.
    Another quipped, “Johnny Depp in court making the same face I do when I spot a nice-looking buffet.”
    The courtroom artist, who hasn’t been named, sketched the portrait on the second day of the trial — as the court heard that Depp allegedly smashed up a trailer after one of his then-wife Amber Heard’s female friends got “very affectionate” with her during a drug-fueled party.
    During the fight, Depp “pushed Heard around” and hit her, according to a lawyer for The Sun, Sasha Wass. She also alleged that Depp slapped Heard after she laughed at his “Wino Forever” tattoo in 2013.
    The actor — who has starred in films such as “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape?” and “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” — is suing The Sun over an April 2018 article that claimed Depp physically abused Heard, which he has denied.

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/08/this-sketch-of-johnny-depp-has-social-media-in-a-frenzy/
    Sarzy and crayzeehappee like this.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information