• 1 Post By Flygirl
  • 4 Post By sprynkles
  • 4 Post By MsDark
  • 3 Post By sprynkles
  • 1 Post By Novice
  • 1 Post By Heidi Ho 2.0
  • 1 Post By lindsaywhit
  • 5 Post By Sassiness

Thread: Christina Ricci Granted Emergency Protective Order Against Husband James Heerdegen

fgg

Default Christina Ricci Granted Emergency Protective Order Against Husband James Heerdegen

Christina Ricci was granted an emergency protective order against her husband, James Heerdegen, Us Weekly can exclusively reveal.

After the Los Angeles Police Department responded to a call to the 40-year-old actress’ Woodland Hills, California, home on June 25, Ricci was granted an emergency protective order against Heerdegen, prohibiting any contact between the spouses. The film producer was not arrested.

“On 06/25/20, around 9:20 a.m., officers responded to a domestic battery radio call,” the LAPD PIO confirmed to Us, adding “a report was completed.”

Ricci and Heerdegen, who share 5-year-old son Freddie, met on the set of the short-lived ABC series Pan Am in 2011 but didn’t start dating until the following year. Us broke the news of their engagement in 2013.

“It’s more overwhelming than I thought it would be,” Ricci told Us in May 2013 about planning her New York City nuptials. “The rumors are true: wedding planning is overwhelming.”

She added at the time that she was looking forward to motherhood, telling Us, “I can’t wait to have our own little world replete with small beings!”

Earlier this month, the Casper actress posted a photo of a Father’s Day card that Freddie made for Heerdegen.

“We ♥️ you, Daddy! @jamesheerdegen ♥️,” Ricci wrote on June 21 via Instagram.

Heerdegen, for his part, has seemingly never posted on his social media profile. The pair are currently following each other on the app, however.

Ricci has been open in recent years about how motherhood has changed her.

“Marriage shows you your flaws in how you deal with things and having a child forces you to grow up at the speed of light. I’m a completely different person than I was before I had my child,” the veteran actress told The Edit in 2017. “Because I was so celebrated for being a child, I think I held onto that immaturity for a very long time. It was the thing that made me special. Then at a certain point, like 35, it’s not so special to be immature.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...mes-heerdegen/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Another covid divorce!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

Christina Ricci divorcing James Heerdegen after alleged domestic battery incident

It’s over for Christina Ricci and James Heerdegen.

Ricci, 40, filed for divorce on Thursday morning, just days after she called the cops when Heerdegen allegedly attacked her in their home, Page Six has confirmed. Heerdegen wasn’t arrested by the Los Angeles Police Department but Ricci obtained an emergency protective order against him.

The “Casper” star cited irreconcilable differences as the cause of their split and is seeking sole legal and physical custody of their 5-year-old son, Freddie. She’s being represented by Samantha Spector.

The pair met in 2011 on the set of short-lived series “Pan Am.”

Ricci’s rep didn’t immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/02/chris...mes-heerdegen/
    Sarzy likes this.

Why was he not arrested???
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Good for her. I hope this was the first and only time he's been violent and she is not putting up with it.
    Kittylady, DawnM74, MsDark and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Sometimes an agreement not to press charges will be used as leverage if the guy agrees to a quick divorce/your terms. Especially if a violent incident was a one-off, but a deal-breaker where the woman is smart enough to get out without giving it a chance to happen again.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I have a friend whose husband physically assaulted her. She called the police, he took off before they got there, and they told her it was her word against his because they called him and he told them she started it and he was injured too (she didn’t and he wasn’t). They told her if she had a black eye they could go arrest him right then, but at that point she only had redness. Bruises didn’t show up until a day later. It’s a shitty system.

I have a friend whose husband physically assaulted her. She called the police, he took off before they got there, and they told her it was her word against his because they called him and he told them she started it and he was injured too (she didn’t and he wasn’t). They told her if she had a black eye they could go arrest him right then, but at that point she only had redness. Bruises didn’t show up until a day later. It’s a shitty system.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

My ex used to like to punch me in the head because the bruises wouldn't show under my hair.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

What a fucker. I hope he's rotting right now.
    Kittylady, LaFolie and palta like this.

And yet, there are multiple instances against Johnny Depp but AH is lying & a "good actress".

He is alleged to have spit on her.
    Sassiness likes this.

I cannot believe she is 40 years old already. Time sure does fly.
    electrocuted_sheep likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    My ex used to like to punch me in the head because the bruises wouldn't show under my hair.
    I am so sorry you had to go through that, Kittylady.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    And yet, there are multiple instances against Johnny Depp but AH is lying & a "good actress".

He is alleged to have spit on her.
    People who see a DV victim in court: OMG why didn't she say something sooner? Why didn't she leave?

Also people who see someone speak out about DV: Oh she must be a lying bitch.

And yet connections are never drawn between 1 and 2 by the same people...
    Lofty Bike, mostroop, czb and 2 others like this.

fgg

from what i saw, it said he spit on her so i'm not sure how you prove that.

Thread Information