Like Tree8Likes
  • 7 Post By Lofty Bike
  • 1 Post By Waterslide

Thread: Will Arnett and girlfriend Alessandra Brawn welcome first child together

fgg

Default Will Arnett and girlfriend Alessandra Brawn welcome first child together

Will Arnett and girlfriend Alessandra Brawn have welcomed their first child together.

“Alexander Denison Arnett was born in Los Angeles on May 27th,” Arnett’s rep confirmed to Page Six on Friday, adding, “’Denny’ is home, and everyone is doing well.”

The “BoJack Horseman” voice actor, 50, and Brawn have been linked as a couple since May 2019.

News that the couple was expecting a child together broke in February. “They are very happy and thrilled,” an insider told Us Weekly at the time.

Denny is Arnett’s third child. He shares sons Archie, 11, and Abel, 9, with ex-wife Amy Poehler, to whom he was married from 2003 to 2016.

In 2018, Arnett gushed about parenting by saying, “There’s nothing like [being their father.] It’s the greatest thing ever. There is no other single thing in my life that is even in the same category.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/06/12/will-...hild-together/

have babies seems to be the new 1st year anniversary present.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^^^Yeah, 3 month of dating is enough to share such a responibility by now.
    fgg, holly, crayzeehappee and 4 others like this.

I know BoJack Horseman is a TV show, and I've even watched a few episodes (do not quiz me), but for one second I thought that was the kid's name. Not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed...

She looks like a cross between Pippa Middleton and Iggy Azalea which sounds way funnier than it actually is.

Wasn't there a lot of drama between him and Amy Poehler about how she's a horrible mom and wants to work all the time so he wanted custody? It sounded like a bunch of crap he put into the papers to make her look like the bad guy, but I don't know that much about either of them.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Thread Information