Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Kelly Clarkson files for divorce from Brandon Blackstock

Default Kelly Clarkson files for divorce from Brandon Blackstock

Kelly Clarkson has filed for divorce from her husband Brandon Blackstock, it has been reported.
    The Blast reports that Clarkson, 38, is ending her marriage to Blackstock, 43, after almost seven years together as a married couple.
    The American Idol winner filed in Los Angeles court last week on June 4, according to documents obtained by the outlet. DailyMail.com has reached out to the singer's representatives for comment.

Clarkson and Blackstock first began dating in 2011 and got married in 2013. They have two children together, five-year-old daughter River Rose and four-year-old son Remington Alexander.
    The pair recently put their family home on the market and Clarkson revealed in an interview that she wanted another child, while Blackstock said he did not because he has two from his previous marriage.

Speaking on her talk show as she interviewed celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay Clarkson said last month: 'Oh my gosh! Do not do this to me. I so want another child, and my husband is like: "No! We have four!"'
    Last month, Clarkson - who is said to be worth $45 million - put her Encino, California home up for sale, listing the sprawling pad for just under $10 million.
    In December last year, she also slashed over a million dollars off the asking price of her luxurious Tennessee lakeside mansion, listing the property for $7.49 million, which she first bought in 2012.
    Clarkson has previously explained how she has remained independent throughout her marriage telling Red Book in 2015: 'Brandon is not my other half. Hes a whole and Im a whole.'

I've never believed in someone taking care of me, and thats probably because I grew up poor and without a lot of family stability.'
    In 2013, Blackstock denied reports that he was cheating on his wife, who was pregnant at the time.
    His ex-wife Melissa Ashworth also told Radar the claim was false: 'This is ridiculous this silliness, I have my two children [by Brandon] right here, who I love.'
    She continued, 'I adore Kelly and Brandon as a couple, so if I say anything its going to be positive.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...lackstock.html

I'm surprised by this, she's always gushing about what a good husband and father he is in every interview I've seen with her. It's sad.

^ There's always been rumours of what a cheat he allegedly is, so I'm not totally surprised if those rumours are true. It's sad for Kelly and her kids though

^^ Aww, I hadn't heard that, that sucks. She seemed so happy to have a family and a father for her kids that was respectable after what she went through with her dad. It's too bad it didn't work out for her.
    Sarzy, Angeli and Beeyotch like this.

fgg

i never expected this to last as long as it did.
    C_is_for_Cookie and tulip like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

he looks like a kewpie doll and it's not a good look for a grown man.
    KrisNine likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

He reminds me of a shorter version of Michael Buble which is not good.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Remington Blackstock might be the most masculine name I ever heard. Im totally going to buy this kid's aftershave if he ever endorses one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    ^ There's always been rumours of what a cheat he allegedly is, so I'm not totally surprised if those rumours are true. It's sad for Kelly and her kids though
    I heard those rumors as well plus I read an article, National Enquirer or people lol that her mil Reba, was like a mil from hell even though she’s divorced from his dad.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    He reminds me of a shorter version of Michael Buble which is not good.
    Hopefully that's the only thing he has in common with Michael Buble.
    cherrypye, rollo and crayzeehappee like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I've read about four or five blinds about him and other women. Supposedly Reba knew and encouraged Kelly to give her stepson an ultimatum. I guess she did.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Bronze Member

I'm surprised but also not really. I'd read the blinds about him being a huge cheater, but Kelly seemed gaga over him. Maybe she couldn't turn a blind eye with their lives slowed down. Maybe he wasn't exactly practicing social distancing in Montana.

He always seemed like a douche but it already looks like this won't be a big, messy split.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    ^^ Aww, I hadn't heard that, that sucks. She seemed so happy to have a family and a father for her kids that was respectable after what she went through with her dad. It's too bad it didn't work out for her.
    This is the first thing that went through my mind, that song and how he was the healing opposite of what she went through with her dad. It must suck so bad for her, she sounded so wounded and she built him up to be the antidote to her pain. The disapointment must be deep. I feel for her.

Elite Member

Hes also her manager. Wondering how messy this is going to get.
    Beeyotch likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information