Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree222Likes

Thread: Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are "lovingly" getting divorced

Default Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are "lovingly" getting divorced

Kristin Cavallari and husband Jay Cutler are divorcing after 10 years together.

The couple — who are the parents of three children — announced the news via both of their Instagram accounts on Sunday.
    Enlarge Image

Kristin Cavallari and Jay CutlerGetty Images “With great sadness after 10 years together we have come to a loving conclusion to get a divorce,” their joint statement read. “We have nothing but love and respect for one another and are deeply grateful for the years shared, memories made, and the children we are so proud of. This is just the situation of two people growing apart.”
    Cavallari, 33, and Cutler, 36, also requested privacy as they “navigate this difficult time within our family.”
    The “Very Cavallari” star (who’s also famous for her time on MTV’s “The Hills” and “Laguna Beach”) married the former NFL quarterback in 2013. They share three children: sons Camden, 7, and Jaxon, 5, and 4-year-old daughter Saylor.
    A rep for Cavallari did not immediately return our request for comment.
    Cavallari and Cutler returned to the US earlier this month after a three-week quarantine together in the Bahamas.

https://pagesix.com/2020/04/26/krist...ears-together/

And...we have our first #coronadivorce !
    Waterslide, Sarzy, Brookie and 9 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Wonder what the story is here? I mean, behind the "We're growing apart" go-to statement.
    Sarzy likes this.

Lmao
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

sons Camden, 7, and Jaxon, 5, and 4-year-old daughter Saylor.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

With an announcement like this it really sounds like they didn't even try to fix the marriage. Too flowery. This is Fishstick's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Why are you barfyng?
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    With an announcement like this it really sounds like they didn't even try to fix the marriage. Too flowery. This is Fishstick's fault.
    Yep. They should go back to the tried and true "amicably divorcing" phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
    Wonder what the story is here? I mean, behind the "We're growing apart" go-to statement.
    I thought there were rumors of him always cheating on her? https://www.eonline.com/news/1144991...-for-a-divorce

And they have made statements that cheating was not a factor

czb

i've seen her annoying show and she if she is like that IRL she is beyond annoying. vocal fry and all.

Allegedly he was sleeping with her best friend from her reality show. Their friendship broke up in January and now she is getting divorced. That sucks.
    Shinola and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

A "loving conclusion to get a divorce." That is a very odd statement.

I picture Jay sitting in a corner eating ice cream with a bag of white sugar, white flour, salt, and the MMR vaccine.
    tulip, needmeds, DawnM74 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Cavallari and Cutler returned to the US earlier this month after a three-week quarantine together in the Bahamas.
    They actually spent some time together and realized they couldn't stand each other. I anticipate more of these, but first it will be the people who can afford alternative accommodations in the middle of a pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    They actually spent some time together and realized they couldn't stand each other. I anticipate more of these, but first it will be the people who can afford alternative accommodations in the middle of a pandemic.
    I think you're right. There will be a lot of catharsis and soul searching and destruction of families during this pandemic, but I think most of the time when people find themselves ending things, it's probably the healthy decision.

On a happier note, I have been hearing a lot of stories about moms and dads who normally work 40+ hours/week making the best memories while being stuck in the house together. It's like that time together is time they couldn't have gotten any other day. I'm sure for the average family, it's a combination of both the good and the bad, but it is nice to know there are families out there making the most of this and coming closer together rather than farther.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I think you're right. There will be a lot of catharsis and soul searching and destruction of families during this pandemic, but I think most of the time when people find themselves ending things, it's probably the healthy decision.

On a happier note, I have been hearing a lot of stories about moms and dads who normally work 40+ hours/week making the best memories while being stuck in the house together. It's like that time together is time they couldn't have gotten any other day. I'm sure for the average family, it's a combination of both the good and the bad, but it is nice to know there are families out there making the most of this and coming closer together rather than farther.
    I’ve seen so many negative memes about things that are going to happen during this pandemic. Like divorces, parents complaining about their kids, and so on. I'm very happy about the time my family is spending together. When my husband comes home from work, he only gets to see our son for about 2 hours before our son goes to bed. He’s now been working every other week from home. We all get to sleep late, we do crafts, games, and learning. Yesterday we went roller skating on a paved path while our son rode his bike. But, of course not all situations are the same.

Loving divorcing only means that they were not truly happy.
    And the spelling of their kids names are stupid. Camden should only be a name for a city.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information