Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: Woody Allen claims Mia Farrow was ‘unnaturally obsessed’ with Ronan Farrow

Default Woody Allen claims Mia Farrow was ‘unnaturally obsessed’ with Ronan Farrow

Woody Allen sensationally paints Mia Farrow as a controlling and troubled mother who slept naked in bed with her “prized” son Ronan until he was 11, in his new memoir.
    The Oscar-winning director goes into great detail about their ill-fated 13-year affair — and says that he still believes that Ronan, now an award-winning journalist, is his biological son, despite Farrow’s suggestion he could be the child of her ex-husband Frank Sinatra.
    “I think he’s mine, though I’ll never really know,” he wrote in “Apropos of Nothing”, which was published on Monday. “She may have still been sleeping with Frank, as she hinted, and may have had any number of outside affairs, for all I know,” he added.
    The “Annie Hall” auteur, now 84, claimed that Farrow, who has 11 living children, four of whom are biological and seven who are adopted, first told him she wanted to have his baby on one of their first dates, calling it a “red flag.”
    Weeks later, while on a date at a Chinese restaurant, she suggested they marry, a suggestion Allen said he quickly brushed off — confessing in all their years together he never once slept the night at her home.
    He accused her of being screwed up — and potentially molested. Allen described Mia’s family as “rife with extremely ominous behavior that swelled in the years I knew her.”
    The star’s brother John Charles Villiers-Farrow was sentenced to 10 years in prison in 2013 for molesting boys. Allen writes that he heard a rumor “early on” that Mia’s brothers had been “aggressive” with the Farrow sisters and that “the Farrow brother who is now serving years in prison for child molestation has said that their father had molested him.”
    Allen lashed out at Farrow’s parenting and obsession with adopting, claiming she treated orphans like “toys” — once sending back a Mexican infant from Texas for reasons only known to her.
    He also claimed that Farrow also sent back a little boy with Spina Bifida who lived in her apartment for several weeks, because her son Fletcher found him annoying.
    “If there were other kids she adopted and returned I have no idea — as I said, I lived on the other side of the park,” he wrote.
    Even more damning, Allen alleged she liked “the saintly reputation, the admiring publicity, but she didn’t like raising the kids and didn’t really look after them.
    She also frequently hit Soon-Yi, he claimed. Talking about Ronan, who was named Satchel at birth, Allen said Farrow was “unnaturally obsessed” with him “When Satchel was born, things took an even darker quantum leap. From his birth, Mia expropriated Satchel.

Allen wrote: “She took him into her bedroom, her bed, and insisted on breast-feeding him. She kept telling me she intended to do it for years, and that anthropological studies have shown positive results from tribes where breast-feeding goes on much longer than on the Upper West Side. Years later, two very professional and perceptive women who worked in Mia’s house, Sandy Boluch and Judy Hollister, the first as babysitter and the second as housekeeper, described numerous incidents. Sandy reports seeing Mia sometimes sleeping in the nude with Satchel (now Ronan) a number of times till he was eleven years old. I don’t know what the anthropologists would say about that, but I can imagine what the guys in the poolroom would say.”
    Allen said he was first warned off from dating Farrow by Dory Previn, who said that Farrow had lured away her husband André Previn.
    Years later, he said, Dory – who wrote a song about Farrow’s alleged betrayal called “Beware of Young Girls” — alerted him to a song she wrote called “Daddy in the attic” after Farrow accused him of molesting their young daughter Dylan.
    “She told me Mia would sing it, and she was certain that’s what gave Mia the idea to locate a fake molestation accusation she would make in the attic.” Dylan and Mia have maintained that these allegations are truthful.
    Allen writes at length about the battle over Dylan — and the fight to clear his name, claiming that Farrow had told him “I have something planned for you,” shortly after discovering he was sleeping with her adopted daughter Soon-Yi Previn.

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/23/woody...in-new-memoir/

I don’t want to hear shit that scumbag has to say.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm pretty much "not this shit again" but I do think they're both pretty nuts.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

They ended their relationship in 1992 and we're just now hearing that she was sexually inappropriate, at least in his eyes and let's remember who we're talking about here, with JUST Ronan.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Silver Member

I think there are many things about Mia that are troubling. BUT Woody is a perverted, disturbing, narcissistic scumbag. I would hate to see this on the New York Times best sellers list. I'd love for this book to flop spectacularly.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

What he's claiming about Mia is nothing compared to what he wrote about the beginning of his 'relationship' with Soon-Yi. Fucker actually used the word "ripen".
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

They're both nutcases, each in their own way.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

She "insisted" on breast-feeding her newborn baby, in the comfort of her own bed? How scandalous! Surely newborns should be breast-fed in the toilet, or at least on a wobbly stool preferably adjacent to garbage.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I wasn’t into extended breastfeeding, but I’ve known many people who did it and they aren’t evidently pedopphiles. Sounds like he’s conveniently attacking the two people who’ve successfully gone after him (he can’t lash out at Dylan) with a “whatabout.” Yuck.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

ooh he makes my damn skin crawl and the oxygen wasted on his concerns or feelings or impressions or anything infuriates me. Imagine all the valuable organisms that could have used that O2!

Whatever Mia did, and I'm sure she has tons of skeletons in her closet, has nothing to do with his disgusting behaviour. I do think that she was terrible with Soon-Yi, who insists that she has not one positive memory of her, but whatever Mia did, she did not deserve what WA and Soon-Yi did to her. And Dylan, that poor girl.
    If Mia had really been inapproprate with Ronan, WA would have certainly used that before. He is just trying to talk himself out of the horrible mess he left behind. Does not work, though.

I think Mia is a nut job, but that doesn't mean Woody Allen isn't one too.
    czb, Beeyotch, Lalasnake and 4 others like this.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

This guy has been creeping me out since I can remember. As a child I remember really finding him distasteful. And ugly. I can not believe he has the nerve to say these things.

Woody Allen: 'I would welcome Dylan Farrow back with open arms'

Director says in new memoir that not raising his adopted daughter after abuse allegations – which he denies – was ‘one of the saddest things’ of his life

Woody Allen has written that he “would welcome Dylan [Farrow] with open arms if she’d ever want to reach out”, in his recently published memoir Apropos of Nothing.
    In extracts published in the New York Times, Allen writes: “One of the saddest things of my life was that I was deprived of the years of raising Dylan and could only dream about showing her Manhattan and the joys of Paris and Rome. To this day, Soon-Yi [Previn] and I would welcome Dylan with open arms if she’d ever want to reach out to us as Moses [Farrow] did, but so far that’s still only a dream.”

In 1992, Allen was accused of sexually assaulting, in the same year, his adopted daughter Dylan Farrow, then aged seven, by Farrow’s adoptive mother Mia Farrow, after he separated from her. Allen denies the allegations, and was not charged after two investigations into them. Dylan Farrow renewed the allegations in 2014 and has been consistently supported by the investigative journalist Ronan Farrow, Allen and Mia Farrow’s son, while her older adopted brother Moses has defended Allen, principally via a lengthy blogpost published in 2018.
    Apropos of Nothing was originally due to be published by Grand Central, an imprint of Hachette, but the book was dropped after staff protests and criticism from both Dylan and Ronan Farrow, the latter of whom is also published by a Hachette imprint, Little Brown. Apropos of Nothing was subsequently published on Monday by Arcade.

In other extracts, Allen says of Dylan that he “quickly found this tiny baby girl adorable and found myself more and more holding her, playing with her, and completely falling in love with her, delighted to be her father”. He also specifically denied accusations of “improper” behaviour towards her and that he put his head in her lap. “While Mia had gone shopping, after explaining to everyone that I had to be watched carefully, all the kids and the babysitters were in the den watching TV, a room full of people. There were no seats for me, so I sat on the floor and might have leaned my head back on the sofa on Dylan’s lap for a moment. I certainly didn’t do anything improper to her.”

Allen also rebuffed suggestions that he worked with Harvey Weinstein, writing: “I would never have allowed Harvey to back or produce a film of mine because he was a hands-on producer who changed and recut a director’s movie. We never could have worked together.”

Allen also had a riposte for actors who publicly announced they regretted working with him and were donating their salaries to charity. Allen wrote: “This is not as heroic a gesture as it seems, as we can only afford to pay the union minimum, and my guess is if we paid more usual movie money, which often runs quite high, the actors might have righteously declared they’d never work with me but would possibly leave out the part about donating their salary.”
    He added: “Off the record, I had envisioned a little more peer support, nothing overwhelming, perhaps a few organised protests, maybe some irate colleagues marching arms linked, a little rioting, perhaps a few burned cars. After all, I had been a member in good standing of the creative community and was certain my predicament would infuriate my union brethren and fellow artists.”

https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...ir-allegations

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Anyone else feel the narcissism radiating from every comment?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information