Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Grimes challenges Beyoncé for most obnoxious pregnancy crown

Default Grimes challenges Beyoncé for most obnoxious pregnancy crown

Grimes talks getting pregnant with Elon Musk

Grimes, the artist formerly known as Claire Boucher — she now prefers c, the symbol for the speed of light — has given a wide-ranging interview to Rolling Stone that functions as both a detailed cross-section of her personality and a near-perfect parody of what a Grimes interview in 2020 would look like.
    After touching on “Star Trek,” Korn, Marvel Comics icon Jack Kirby, Billy Corgan (“Billy can’t keep his shit together. And so I relate”), and her apparent feud with Diplo (“We went on a tour [in 2012], and he was a c–t”), Grimes, 31, gets around to discussing her relationship and pregnancy with controversial Tesla founder, Elon Musk. Notably, the interview finds Grimes confirming for the first time that Musk is the father of her child.

Speaking on one of the songs from her most recent album “Miss Anthropocene,” called “So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth,” Grimes says the song is about “the sort of tragedy” of getting pregnant.
    “Even though it’s this great thing,” she clarifies. “For a girl, it’s sacrificing your body and your freedom. It’s a pretty crazy sacrifice and only half of the population has to do it. It was really profound to me when I decided I was going to do it, to actually go through the act of, like, y’know, unprotected sex. I’m just like, I have sacrificed my power in this moment. I have, like, capitulated. And I have spent my whole life avoiding that situation. I have never capitulated to anything, so it was just a profound commitment.”

“I do actually just really love my boyfriend,” she adds. “So I was like, ‘You know, sure.’”
    Grimes’ other thoughts on pregnancy include her fear that her baby may nudge her away from her nocturnal work schedule, even if it’s currently mirroring hers — “It doesn’t move during the day, only at night” — and, during a discussion of her rebellious teen years, that it may inherit some of her behaviors — “I’m so worried that my kid will be as crazy as me.”
    Grimes first announced her pregnancy in January; Page Six exclusively broke the news of her relationship with Musk in May 2018.
    https://pagesix.com/2020/03/05/grime...ith-elon-musk/

Grimes‘ eating habits are as enigmatic as she is.
    The 31-year-old pop star, who is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Elon Musk, shared her diet with Harper’s Bazaar for the outlet’s latest episode of its “Food Diaries” video series — and it’s a doozy.
    Rather than starting her day with a cup of coffee or tea, for starters, the “Violence” singer prefers to get an energy boost via supercharged chews. “Usually, I wake up and it’s a struggle,” she explained. “So I actually have these things I keep by the bed called GO Cubes ($39) that are caffeinated cubes. And I usually just eat one of those and go back to sleep, and then slowly the caffeine enters my system, and then I wake up.”

Her breakfast of choice? “I make this thing called ‘butter toast,’ which is where I melt a stick of butter on a plate, and then I put toast, and then turn the toast over so the toast is completely saturated in butter. Then, I put a little bit of jam on it and eat that. It’s actually incredible.”

The star said it’s a struggle to eat healthy while expecting, particularly when it comes to getting her greens. “I actually dislike vegetables pointedly,” she said. “But they’re important to eat. It’s just vile. Like, broccoli? Like, what the f—k? It’s actually disgusting, I don’t know how anyone eats it.”

Later in the day, Grimes might whip up one of her favorite meals, a “weird recipe” she’s affectionally dubbed “sludge.”
    “You take couscous, you make the couscous … you take a ton of Vegenaise and you take a ton of sriracha,” she explained, before adding cut-up veggies like celery, tomatoes or spinach. “You throw it all in and you just make this sludge, this couscous sludge that’s spicy … it’s weirdly good,” she said, adding that it’s also “kinda gross.”
    Grimes also admitted that once, “for a year or two years,” she exclusively ate spaghetti, which led to her doctor diagnosing her with malnutrition. “I won’t do that again,” she said.
    Other favorite foods of the on-and-off vegan’s include salt and vinegar potato chips, soup dumplings and hot dogs. “I love hot dogs because they don’t kill cows for hot dogs, so you can eat hot dogs without guilt if you need meat but you still have vegan tendencies,” she explained.
    “It is the best-tasting meat as well, so it’s basically a win-win.”
    https://pagesix.com/2020/03/06/from-...regnancy-diet/

Grimes on what pregnancy has done to her skin

Pregnancy is wreaking havoc on Grimes’skin.
    “I don’t know if everyone has this but when I got knocked up my skin turned super red and is just constantly covered in … stuff. Doing makeup is way harder when you’re pregnant for some reason,” Grimes — real name Claire Boucher — explained in a new video for Vogue.
    She is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, Tesla CEO Elon Musk.
    Despite suffering from rosacea, Grimes added that pregnancy is doing wonders for her hair. “I’ve had a lot of regrowth,” she said. “I burned my hair off right before I got pregnant, but it’s kind of been solving the situation.”

She recently posted an honest note on Instagram about how hard it has been to work on her upcoming album, “Miss Anthropocene,” while dealing with complications. “This whole thing has been a bit of an ordeal. Had some complications early on, a decent second trimester but starting to hurt everywhere at 25 wksz,” she wrote.
    Though the singer is 25 weeks along, she isn’t changing up her weird and wonderful looks. She counts Pat McGrath’s Permagel Ultra Glide Eye Pencil in “Xtreme Black” ($28) as her favorite lip pencil and “Metal Gear Solid 3” video game character Eva as her beauty inspiration for a “pretty but ravaged by war” look.

“I usually do my own makeup which is not always a good thing because there’s a lot of pictures of me looking insane. But I think I’m getting better at it,” she said as she applied red eyeshadow and drew a series of red and black lines on her forehead in the shape of a crown with Marc Jacobs liquid eyeliner ($30). She finished the look with biodegradable glitter in her hair and on her chest.
    “I’ll definitely let my kid use makeup. I’ll definitely let my kid dye their hair,” she declared.

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/04/grime...e-to-her-skin/

palta likes this.

I love hot dogs because they don’t kill cows for hot dogs, so you can eat hot dogs without guilt if you need meat but you still have vegan tendencies,” she explained.

Who knew that pigs don’t count as animals?
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

she now prefers c, the symbol for the speed of light

“I do actually just really love my boyfriend,” she adds. “So I was like, ‘You know, sure.’”
    She's an imbecile.

Later in the day, Grimes might whip up one of her favorite meals, a “weird recipe” she’s affectionally dubbed “sludge.”
    “You take couscous, you make the couscous … you take a ton of Vegenaise and you take a ton of sriracha,” she explained, before adding cut-up veggies like celery, tomatoes or spinach. “You throw it all in and you just make this sludge, this couscous sludge that’s spicy … it’s weirdly good,” she said, adding that it’s also “kinda gross.”
    There's no 'kinda' about it.
    Grimes also admitted that once, “for a year or two years,” she exclusively ate spaghetti, which led to her doctor diagnosing her with malnutrition. “I won’t do that again,” she said.
    Other favorite foods of the on-and-off vegan’s include salt and vinegar potato chips, soup dumplings and hot dogs. “I love hot dogs because they don’t kill cows for hot dogs, so you can eat hot dogs without guilt if you need meat but you still have vegan tendencies,” she explained.
    “It is the best-tasting meat as well, so it’s basically a win-win.”
    Jesus christ. That poor baby-to-be. I hope it has decent nannies.
    DawnM74, weathered1 and Kittylady like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Hell I never knew this twat was formerly known as anything.

In fact, I probably wouldn't know who she is if not for this board.

To me, she's that chick with hair that looks like she fell asleep next to a toddler with scissors.
    Last edited by MsDark; March 7th, 2020 at 11:59 AM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

I love hot dogs because they don’t kill cows for hot dogs, so you can eat hot dogs without guilt if you need meat but you still have vegan tendencies,” she explained.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post

Who knew that pigs don’t count as animals?
    Unless you eat all beef hot dogs....
    lindsaywhit, fgg, DawnM74 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post

Unless you eat all beef hot dogs....
    If the hotdog is all beef - you still have to kill the animal to make a hotdog....

If she wants to keep from looking stupider she needs to close her hotdog hole like yesterday.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

She really is an imbecile. I agree. Wow! That's all I can say after reading that interview.
    DawnM74 and Kittylady like this.

Seems like she and Elon are a good match.
    Kittylady and DawnM74 like this.

What an extra extra snowflake. Puh.
    Kittylady, LaFolie, tulip and 1 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    If the hotdog is all beef - you still have to kill the animal to make a hotdog....
    Yup, she's an idiot
    DawnM74 and Kittylady like this.

jfc, is this bitch serious?

Who is this imbecile???
    Sarzy, sprynkles and DawnM74 like this.

OMG - you can't make this shit up, and you can't fix this level of stupid.

Seriously, this idiot is dangerously moronic and the poor baby not only has this trick for a mother but Elon Musk for a father. The only hope is for dedicated care givers.
    Novice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    If she wants to keep from looking stupider she needs to close her hotdog hole like yesterday.
    And she needs to close her mouth too!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information