Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Katy Perry announces pregnancy in music video

Default Katy Perry announces pregnancy in music video

Katy Perry has confirmed she is pregnant with her first child with fiancé Orlando Bloom.
    The singer, 35, took to Twitter on Thursday morning to tell fans it was a relief to finally be able to share the news after revealing her baby bump at the end of the video for her new single Never Worn White.
    The child will be Katy and Orlando's first together, but the actor, 43, is already a father to son Flynn, nine, who he raises with supermodel ex-wife Miranda Kerr, 36.

Katy had written on Twitter just minutes after the world premiere as she wrote: 'omg so glad I don't have to suck it in anymore, or carry around a big purse lol'
    Nearly an hour after the video's premiere, the musician took to her Instagram to speak exclusively on her pregnancy announcement.

In the short livestream, Katy revealed her child with Orlando would be born sometime in the summer months.
    'There's a lot that's happening this summer. Not only will I be giving birth, literally, and figuratively… to something you guys have been waiting for,' she said.

When asked about her feelings on becoming a mother, Perry expressed eagerness, as well as overwhelming relief in finally being able to share her news with the world.
    She said: 'I'm excited, we're excited, and happy. It's probably the longest secret I've ever had to keep. I thought I would tell you guys in the best way through a piece of music.'
    Aside from her pregnancy, the Roar songstress also made sure to fill fans in on her upcoming music plans.
    She said: 'While [Never Worn White] is not the lead single, it's a good way to start out, I had to reveal it [the pregnancy] at some point. It's getting pretty obvious,'
    Katy's celebrity colleagues took to Twitter to send excited congratulations the mom-to-be's way.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...oom-video.html

Elite Member

I fear another Beyonce level of obnoxiousness with her pregnancy. Congrats to them.

Eww.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I'm surprised that Katy Perry is 35. Man, I'm feeling old. Orlando would still get it though.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I'm not a b**b man, but I remember her telling Howard Stern she was a DD about 10 years ago. Those things are going to get gargantuan.

Congrats I guess . I'm calling it now. It's gonna have an obnoxious ass name.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I fear another Beyonce level of obnoxiousness with her pregnancy. Congrats to them.
    It's making me roll my eyes already.

Katy Perry procreating is my nightmare. Announcing her pregnancy in a video is doing the most and way too obnoxious to be countenanced and I can't stand her or her poodle-abusing mate.

'There's a lot that's happening this summer. Not only will I be giving birth, literally, and figuratively… to something you guys have been waiting for,' she said.
    Literally and figuratively? What the fuck does that mean? I love the entitlement of believing the world has been on tenterhooks waiting for her to release this very special spawning update.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Yeah that contributed to my eye-rolling. Really? Has she been vocal about this, because I had no clue. "All you guys" have really been waiting for her to get knocked up and pop out a kid? I mean, ok.
    Waterslide, palta and DawnM74 like this.

I hated this bitch with a passion when she thought it was funny to make fun of Britney's mental illness. Fuck her and her attention whoring pregnancy.

Yeah, like we've all been waiting with bated breath for her to spawn some crotchling with a douchebag like Orlando Bloom. Talk about being up your own ass.

Oh, and Katy can't sing worth a shit and never could. So there's that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Literally and figuratively? What the fuck does that mean? I love the entitlement of believing the world has been on tenterhooks waiting for her to release this very special spawning update.
    I think the 'figuratively' and 'something you guys have been waiting for' refer to her latest album, which is supposed to be released in the summer.
    crayzeehappee and faithanne like this.
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I can't decide if she's going to go full on "I never knew the true meaning of womanhood until I spawned" organic irritating or "Look at me! I'm such a cool and hip mum!" glittery irritating.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I don't particulary like her but somehow I think she is genuinely more excited about it than Orlando ...
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by albatross View Post
    I think the 'figuratively' and 'something you guys have been waiting for' refer to her latest album, which is supposed to be released in the summer.
    I considered that possibility but my hate is such that I didn't want to give her the benefit of the doubt. Lol She is too much.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information