Thread: 'Dukes of Hazzard' Star John Schneider's Ex Says He Owes $1 Million

Default 'Dukes of Hazzard' Star John Schneider's Ex Says He Owes $1 Million

'Dukes of Hazzard' star John Schneider is one stingy son of a gun, according to his ex-wife ... who claims he owes her 7 figures and she's taking extreme measures to get it.

John's ex, Elvira Schneider, claims the actor owes her more than $1 million in unpaid spousal support, dating back 4 years ... according to new docs obtained by TMZ.

All in, Elvira says Bo Duke's shorted her $1,115,824. And, you thought Boss Hogg was pissed?!? BTW, that massive figure includes a previously agreed-upon 10 percent interest rate.

As we first reported, John was ordered to pay $18,911 per month back in September 2016, while they were still hammering out the divorce. They finally reached a settlement last August, and his monthly nut jumped to $25,000.

John's ex thinks he should have no problem squaring up -- she claims he's raking in $172,777 PER MONTH!

If he can't pay it all in one lump sum, not to worry ... Elvira's got a plan. She's asked the court to give her a slice of John's income from 30 different studios and production companies that pay him.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/07/dukes...pport-divorce/

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    If he can't pay it all in one lump sum, not to worry ... Elvira's got a plan. She's asked the court to give her a slice of John's income from 30 different studios and production companies that pay him.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/07/dukes...pport-divorce/
    So he's worked/works enough to have that many studios and production companies paying him?!? The last time I remember seeing him was in an episode of CSI Miami.

Aren't both the Duke boys assholes in real life?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I don't recall hearing anything too scandalous about this guy. But my memory sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I don't recall hearing anything too scandalous about this guy. But my memory sucks.
    I could be remembering wrong but I thought he did something icky before. Maybe I'm thinking of Tom Wopat.

We could call them the Douche Boys. I'm sure someone already has, and it was probably in 2005 (or 1981), but still.

from wiki

On June 12, 2018, Schneider spoke to Fox News regarding his upcoming three day jail sentence for failing to pay alimony to his estranged wife Elvira Castle. He said he has had hard financial times and he has spent his money on repairing his studio in Louisiana which was destroyed in a March 2016 flood.[22] He was arrested at 10:29 AM and released at 3:45 PM. The short imprisonment was due to the overcrowded prison. He contrasted the warm treatment of the prison guards to the "guilty until proven innocent" treatment he received in the court system. However, he still has to do 240 hours of community service and pay the debt to Elvira, or else he would face an imprisonment of five years.[23][24]
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Thread Information