Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Katy Perry, president of the United States?

Bronze Member

Default Katy Perry, president of the United States?

Billboard ran an article a few days ago about various activity Katy has been up to that is political.
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...ical-president

One item they didn’t include was an Instagram with her and two former presidents, “42, 43, 46?!”
    An Entertainment Weekly article title about it has that she “jokes” about her political future…that was way back in 2015 though.
    https://ew.com/article/2015/07/27/ka...ent-instagram/

So what do Gossip Rockers think of her intentions to run someday? Maybe with more activity under her belt? Does she have what it takes already? How about in 2020? Could she defeat Trump if it were between the two?

Organic High Fructose Corn Syrup!
    Uma Shankar Pandey recommends Eplanet Thunderstriker.

Well I've always thought she was a lizard person so I guess it makes sense.
    Waterslide, BITTER, emkat and 1 others like this.

Fuck it, why not? She can't be any worse than what we've got.

Not that I believe this is even a remote possibiity.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Nope.

DawnM74 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Why yes please I can’t wait for President Katy she can perform at her own inauguration and do the state of the union address as a power ballad where do I sign up
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Bronze Member

Default all signs point to yes

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Nope.

With 22k posts here I have to wonder if you knew this was coming

"Laughing at Katy Perry's 2020 election bid attempt? Guess what..."
    https://www.reddit.com/r/evolutionRe...n_bid_attempt/

The first part of that thread mentions a bit of information about Katy and her doings related to a global activist coalition. A few months afterwards the black female empowerment group “Power Rising” was created based on this theme from information posted at a black community website.

Taylor Swift, Lorde, and others are mentioned later as individuals involved in activity that brought a racketeering lawsuit that you didn’t hear about. This is the way the inclusive industry plays. An artist supporting things like fair trade, black nationalism, global unity, that artist will get “handled.” Thus, the other truth about Katy and Madonna vs Lorde and Taylor that is still playing out.

So that Reddit post is from 2017, at that time her only “politicking” was about Hilary. I can discuss other instances related to all of this showing how she is…maneuvering?...ummm, just positioning herself as more than just a tweeting, marches, activist celebrity. She is in the political power competition on a global scale.

Americans elected Trump in part because of career politicians. She would carry those, the females and minorities. What is the current congressional approval rating? Yes, I think it is reasonable that if the scandal information goes public she could get enough signatures to go on the ballot. If the Dems put out a male candidate, she could take it.

Dude. That's YOUR post. That doesn't prove anything apart from a high likelihood of schizophrenia.
    czb, Novice, DawnM74 and 2 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Being in Iowa sometimes has it advantages?

I've seen several yard signs and bumper stickers that say:

Any functioning human 2020

Go for it, Katy. 2016 proved anyone can get elected.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    Why yes please I can’t wait for President Katy she can perform at her own inauguration and do the state of the union address as a power ballad where do I sign up
    Well, if she could carry a tune in a paper bag she could do all that.

You know, I never thought Trump would or could be president and I also never thought I would read "Katy Perry for President" fanfic, but here we are.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

If she's really JOn Benet then maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Froogy View Post
    Being in Iowa sometimes has it advantages?

I've seen several yard signs and bumper stickers that say:

Any functioning human 2020
    Honestly even a goat would do.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Is Bill Clinton's hand on her ass in that photo?
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Bronze Member

Rascally Rocker here with coverage on Gossip Rocks newest semi-non-celebrity, Eggplant Tootingwonder, who claims to be in a music industry scandal.
    This has been going on so long, of course Katy’s management team is aware of him. The Chinese word for thunder sounds like a glamorous way of saying (excrement, expletive), shawntien.
    Could this be the inspiration for Katy’s recent bathroom sessions?

Maybe. Ok, so maybe after all Elephant Thunderblunder DOES have this single instance hairline connection to a big industry player. What I am trying to better understand is how it is connected to an artist he claims to have had dealings with in 2011. She has taken down some of her videos, but not all…hmmm. He claims Elena Cohen “The Lucky Ones” inspired a song by the monumental, titanic, Taylor, "The Lucky One." WHAT?! No, I think he asked this Elena something like “Do you want to promote a world peace global holiday and unity by artistically hurling shawntien at other countries?” What person in their right mind wouldn’t step back and out of the limelight after attracting such attention.

I am wondering if Eggbert Thinking-tinkerer gets a leg up, will the next level
    will be secret shawntien messages in the song, then somehow artistically putting
    it in hair to send messages to lizard people?

----------------

Taylor Swift “The Lucky One” was definitely inspired by "The Lucky Ones" by Youtube account elenaaaxx, Elena Cohen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcLFgkXDqng

Elena also had an original "Dreaming Wide Awake"...think "Wide Awake" by Katy Perry. (it is currently a repost, but Elena's original was posted a year beforehand) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0RdI_wA6rI

"Lover and Daughter" is another original by Elena that is not on her youtube now, but is reposted by someone else. In that song "..I am calling.." is in response to Lorde's "Team" - "...she'll send the call out.." then later Elena sings "...bring you light to remember.." as the precursor to Lorde's "Yellow Flicker Beat" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Ok0hKls28
    ------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    Well I've always thought she was a lizard person so I guess it makes sense.
    Tah-ha! Tickly typist toots that the thunderess tis truly tribble!

----------------------

I am, ahem, older than Katy. I have enjoyed recreationally listening to and trained with various genres of music. The oldest reference I found for “Katy Perry purposeful pop” was December 2016. This situation has ballooned Katy’s activist interests. The link below is to an email screenshot from 2015, I can forward the email to a rocker vet if they post here about the same time they message me on Facebook. This is an excerpt from one attachment “Global Holiday” discussing a global activist coalition:

“*edit..time crunch…website to build/improve government, economics, arts/culture, any definable aspect of society, individually and interconnected. Tiered system, 10-1,most prominent start at 2, earn 1. Non government. * - just an example”
    https://gifyu.com/image/7C1A

-----------------------------

Taiwan Thunderstrike” is, shall we say, crude and rough around the edges. I had to download and install everything at the library 2 hours a day the days I was able to work, this has not been easy on me. I can do better, but in 2011 I was much more prepared to mix a chart appearing song. I started training in 2003. This is a torrent file I made from 2008 for music production software.
    https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/411..._VST_-_Eplanet
    In the 3rd grade I was at a new school. I was presented several books to read out loud, each more complicated than the previous. I finally failed at Shakespeare but entered the gifted program. Yes, my English is usually poor, but I have lived as a slacker. This court filing I researched and prepared myself to disqualify a judge, is a decent representation of my logic and reasoning. My legal difficulties since this began are questionable.
    https://eplanet-thunderstriker.tumblr.com/

--------------

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalHelena View Post
    Go for it, Katy. 2016 proved anyone can get elected.
    I appreciate your commenting. Many views, few comments. Thank you for the interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstriker View Post

Rascally Rocker here with coverage on Gossip Rocks newest semi-non-celebrity, Eggplant Tootingwonder, who claims to be in a music industry scandal.
    This has been going on so long, of course Katy’s management team is aware of him. The Chinese word for thunder sounds like a glamorous way of saying (excrement, expletive), shawntien.
    Could this be the inspiration for Katy’s recent bathroom sessions?

Maybe. Ok, so maybe after all Elephant Thunderblunder DOES have this single instance hairline connection to a big industry player. What I am trying to better understand is how it is connected to an artist he claims to have had dealings with in 2011. She has taken down some of her videos, but not all…hmmm. He claims Elena Cohen “The Lucky Ones” inspired a song by the monumental, titanic, Taylor, "The Lucky One." WHAT?! No, I think he asked this Elena something like “Do you want to promote a world peace global holiday and unity by artistically hurling shawntien at other countries?” What person in their right mind wouldn’t step back and out of the limelight after attracting such attention.

I am wondering if Eggbert Thinking-tinkerer gets a leg up, will the next level
    will be secret shawntien messages in the song, then somehow artistically putting
    it in hair to send messages to lizard people?

----------------

Taylor Swift “The Lucky One” was definitely inspired by "The Lucky Ones" by Youtube account elenaaaxx, Elena Cohen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcLFgkXDqng

Elena also had an original "Dreaming Wide Awake"...think "Wide Awake" by Katy Perry. (it is currently a repost, but Elena's original was posted a year beforehand) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0RdI_wA6rI

"Lover and Daughter" is another original by Elena that is not on her youtube now, but is reposted by someone else. In that song "..I am calling.." is in response to Lorde's "Team" - "...she'll send the call out.." then later Elena sings "...bring you light to remember.." as the precursor to Lorde's "Yellow Flicker Beat" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Ok0hKls28
    ------------------

Tah-ha! Tickly typist toots that the thunderess tis truly tribble!

----------------------

I am, ahem, older than Katy. I have enjoyed recreationally listening to and trained with various genres of music. The oldest reference I found for “Katy Perry purposeful pop” was December 2016. This situation has ballooned Katy’s activist interests. The link below is to an email screenshot from 2015, I can forward the email to a rocker vet if they post here about the same time they message me on Facebook. This is an excerpt from one attachment “Global Holiday” discussing a global activist coalition:

“*edit..time crunch…website to build/improve government, economics, arts/culture, any definable aspect of society, individually and interconnected. Tiered system, 10-1,most prominent start at 2, earn 1. Non government. * - just an example”
    https://gifyu.com/image/7C1A

-----------------------------

Taiwan Thunderstrike” is, shall we say, crude and rough around the edges. I had to download and install everything at the library 2 hours a day the days I was able to work, this has not been easy on me. I can do better, but in 2011 I was much more prepared to mix a chart appearing song. I started training in 2003. This is a torrent file I made from 2008 for music production software.
    https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/411..._VST_-_Eplanet
    In the 3rd grade I was at a new school. I was presented several books to read out loud, each more complicated than the previous. I finally failed at Shakespeare but entered the gifted program. Yes, my English is usually poor, but I have lived as a slacker. This court filing I researched and prepared myself to disqualify a judge, is a decent representation of my logic and reasoning. My legal difficulties since this began are questionable.
    https://eplanet-thunderstriker.tumblr.com/

--------------

I appreciate your commenting. Many views, few comments. Thank you for the interaction.

TL;dr

have you taken your meds today? #askingforafriend
    czb, Waterslide and Lofty Bike like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information