Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Dina Lohan Busted for DWI After Outback Steakhouse Crash

Thumbs down Dina Lohan Busted for DWI After Outback Steakhouse Crash

Once a Lohan, always a Lohan.

8:07 AM PT -- Dina Lohan’s attorney Mark Jay Heller tells TMZ…"The arrest of Dina Lohan is most unfortunate. She was not evaluated for alcohol content in her blood at the time she was arrested. We have interposed a not guilty plea at her arraignment to all six charges. We look forward to attending court this Wednesday to fight the case. I was successful in getting her out without bail. She was released without bail by the judge."

Dina Lohan may have taken the Outback Steakhouse experience a little too far, because she may have t-boned another car outside the restaurant while driving drunk ... so claim the cops who arrested her.

Cops tell TMZ Lindsay Lohan's mom was driving a 2016 Mercedes Saturday at 7 PM when she struck another car outside the restaurant. She then allegedly fled the scene, but the woman in the other car chased her all the way to Dina's Long Island home.

Cops came, but they say Dina refused to submit to a drug/alcohol test. They say they observed clear signs of intoxication, so they arrested her for DWI, leaving the scene of an accident and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.

The DWI Dina now faces is a felony, because she has a prior DWI.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/12/dina-...ck-steakhouse/

Haven’t these assholes ever heard of uber?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Was this a drunken dine and dash because I'm pretty sure even Outback Steakhouse is a little too chi chi for her at this point.
    Daphodil, Air Quotes and DawnM74 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

She's taking the "No rules, just right." slogan in a whole new direction.
    firebrat1229 and DawnM74 like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Dina Lohan allegedly fell down drunk during arrest

By Craig McCarthy and Bruce Golding
    January 12, 2020 | 1:49pm

Lindsay Lohan‘s mom was allegedly falling-down drunk when she got busted in a hit-and-run collision on Long Island, court papers revealed Sunday.
    Dina Lohan, 57, had booze on her breath, bloodshot eyes and slurred speech when a cop found her behind the wheel of a 2020 Mercedes-Benz and spoke to her outside her home in Merrick, according to a felony complaint.
    Upon getting out of the vehicle, Dina was also “unsteady on her feet and fell to the ground on her face,” the complaint says.
    The “Celebrity Big Brother” star then accused Nassau County cop Christopher Koehle of “pushing her” during the incident around 7:25 p.m. Saturday, the complaint says.
    Dina allegedly claimed she “had one glass of wine” but refused to complete a preliminary breath test or field sobriety tests at the scene, then refused a breath test at the police departments’ Central Testing Section, the complaint says.
    Dina was allegedly followed to her home by the driver of a 2011 Honda who called 911 while following her after being rear-ended at the Merrick Mall, about three miles away.

The crash took place outside an Outback Steakhouse, sources have said.
    Dina was charged with felony DWI, based on a 2014 conviction for driving drunk on Long Island’s Northern State Parkway, and misdemeanor aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle because her license was suspended in July for failure to pay state taxes, the complaint says.
    She was also charged with four violations for allegedly leaving the scene of an accident, and for driving without a license and in a vehicle without an inspection sticker and with an expired registration.
    Dina spent the night in custody and pleaded not guilty during her arraignment Sunday morning in Hempstead Town Court.
    She was released without bail pending another court appearance on Wednesday.
    Defense lawyer Mark Jay Heller called her arrest “most unfortunate.”
    “She has not been evaluated to have been drunk. And this simply is an allegation that remains to be proven by the district attorney’s office,” he added.

I hope all her kids are grown now. Fuck this hot mess.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Haven’t these assholes ever heard of uber?
    Maybe she's banned for trying to pimp her daughters to the drivers.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

She still has a home? I thought it was foreclosed ages ago.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

And how does she has a 2020 Mercedes? I thought these Lohans were broke.
    holly and DawnM74 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Stellar blowjobs or auto theft are my guesses.

I feel for the driver of the Corolla because Dina's insurance is probably a mess and/or shady AF.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    The first article says 2016 Mercedes. I’ll go with that.
    sprynkles, czb and mostroop like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Stellar blowjobs or auto theft are my guesses.

I feel for the driver of the Corolla because Dina's insurance is probably a mess and/or shady AF.
    Do you think she has any?

She was also charged with four violations for allegedly leaving the scene of an accident, and for driving without a license and in a vehicle without an inspection sticker and with an expired registration.”
    DawnM74 likes this.

Gotta love lawyers. "Dina wasn't even evaluated as being drunk!" Yeah, because she refused the test.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

fgg

Dina Lohan busted for felony DWI

Lindsay Lohan’s mom Dina was busted for driving while intoxicated Saturday on Long Island after she was involved in a crash outside of an Outback steakhouse, police and sources told The Post.

Dina, 57, was driving outside the chain restaurant Saturday night in Merrick when she allegedly struck another vehicle and left the scene, sources said.

The driver of the other vehicle followed Dina back to her home, where she was met by five officers and refused to submit to a blood-alcohol test, one source said.

The “Celebrity Big Brother” star was arrested on a DWI charge, which was a felony since she has had a prior incident.

She also faces charges for being an unlicensed operator, leaving the scene, driving an unregistered vehicle and not having an inspection sticker.

Dina — who was wearing a gold sweater and black tight pants — pleaded not guilty to the slew of charges Sunday morning in Hempstead court.

“The arrest is most unfortunate,” her lawyer Mark J. Heller told The Post. “She has not been evaluated to have been drunk. And this simply is an allegation that remains to be proven by the district attorney’s office.”

Dina has no comment as she was hustled out of the courthouse, slipping on a baseball cap and graffiti-covered denim jacket.

She was previously arrested in 2013 for driving 77 miles per hour with a blood-alcohol level more than twice the legal limit. She pleaded guilty to a charge of driving while intoxicated and was ordered to complete 100 hours of community service.

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/12/dina-...r-hitting-car/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

In New York, refusal of the breathalyzer means an automatic suspension of your driver's license for six months plus a fine of up to $500. if you're not drunk or only had one drink, as she claims, no reason to refuse.
    Mivvi21, Kittylady, holly and 4 others like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information