Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber is battling Lyme disease

fgg

Default Justin Bieber is battling Lyme disease

Justin Bieber will reveal in his documentary why so many people thought he was battling deep depression ... fact is, he was, but it was the result of contracting Lyme disease.

Sources who have seen the documentary -- which drops January 27 -- tell us Justin and others in his life discuss the scary symptoms he endured in 2019. He says during much of the year his condition went undiagnosed. Doctors struggled to figure out what was wrong with him, but couldn't put their finger on it until late last year.

You may recall this photo of Justin crying taken back in October. It's made clear in the documentary ... Justin was indeed batting extreme depression because he was suffering and no one knew what was wrong with him.

We're told no one knows how Justin contracted the disease, but it comes from a tick bite. Symptoms include rashes, headaches, fever and fatigue.

Remember this pic and several like them ... when Justin was leaving a Bev Hills medical building back in November with an IV in his arm? Everyone thought it was a vitamin drip, but it was actually to treat the Lyme disease.

Doctors gave Justin a pharmacy full of medicine to combat his ailment before they properly diagnosed it, and one of the meds caused his skin to break out badly.

And, this is ironic ... the Ottawa Public Health dept. tweeted out back in 2018 how people can protect themselves from contracting Lyme disease, and they used a pic of Justin Bieber to show how to cover your feet with socks to prevent tick bites.

The good news. He's now been diagnosed, he's being treated with the proper meds, his skin has cleared up, and he's now ready for his upcoming album release and tour -- so he says in the documentary.

You may remember Justin kept saying he was going to release a new song and it kept getting delayed. We're told the delay was because everyone wanted to make sure he was well enough to release an album and tour. He is, and now it's all a go.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/08/justi...-lyme-disease/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Oh no!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

WTF is this? Is Lyme disease the new “exhaustion”???

I call bullshit. As if Lyme disease can cause his methed out behavior. Please.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    WTF is this? Is Lyme disease the new “exhaustion”???
    I thought the same. It used to be "tired and emotional".
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I thought the same. It used to be "tired and emotional".
    Like Mary Coughlin...
    DawnM74 likes this.

Lyme disease....and drugs.

How very Kelly Osbourne.
    DawnM74, Angeli and sjankis630 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

fgg

TMZ updates to the story:

3:50 PM PT -- Hailey Bieber just chimed in too ... revealing GiGi, Bella and Yolanda Hadid played a big role in helping Justin understand Lyme and how to fight it. Yolanda, Bella and her brother Anwar all have the disease.
    As for the bullies coming after Justin, Hailey says, "Please do your research and listen to the stories of people who have suffered with it for years. Making fun of and belittling a disease you don't understand is never the way, all it takes is educating yourself."

12:37 PM PT -- Justin just reacted to our story, opening up about his Lyme diagnosis and sharing he's also suffering from a serious case of chronic mono ... which he says affected his skin, brain function and overall health. The Biebs says he'll reveal more in his docuseries.

11:49 AM PT -- Justin has a LOT planned for the new year ... he just announced on Instagram that once he wraps his tour in 2020, he and Hailey are gonna get to work on starting their family.

can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    3:50 PM PT -- Hailey Bieber just chimed in too ... revealing GiGi, Bella and Yolanda Hadid played a big role in helping Justin understand Lyme and how to fight it. Yolanda, Bella and her brother Anwar all have the disease.
    I blame this house:

I saw a bunch of stuff on Twitter about this and Hailey was going around thanking the Hadids and Avril Lavigne for all their knowledge about this very important illness and blah blah blah. I know it's serious, but it also happens to be a trendy and coveted diagnosis for a lot of munchausen people, too. I don't wish it on anyone, but I also don't know how much I believe about some of these people who have it. It's not like it's passed from person to person. How do 3 or 4 people in the same family (the Hadids) have it? I'm sure they've explained that in their books, but I don't know.

The other thing that was interesting to me was Justin shading people who had accused him of being on meth because "what you probably don't know is that I was diagnosed with Lyme disease" (paraphrasing). One, most people with Lyme do not look like they're on meth and Justin did for a while look like he was on something strong. Two, the two things are not mutually exclusive. Three, if I were his publicist I would have worded that differently. It sort of left the meth issue (which no one brought up) open ended...it wasn't quite a denial. But whatever.

I think that's the most I've ever had to say about Justin Bieber in my life.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I'll believe it when I see the labs.
    Kittylady, Angeli, DawnM74 and 5 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Lyme disease can make you feel really sick (I've had it), but it can also be cleared up with a course of antibiotics. These people are wealthy and can afford doctors. If they've been in a park or outdoors where they might have been exposed to ticks, why didn't they ASK their doctors about the possibility of lyme disease? IF these people ALL have lyme disease, it seems to me that they haven't been very smart about it.
    Kittylady, DawnM74 and Trixie like this.

^^ seriously!!!
    My friend got bit by a tick & very quickly her leg was inflamed & swollen & started to ulserate (sp?).
    She has regular dr appointment, antibiotics, painkillers, tests..... it took 1-2 months to resolve but it was sorted out.

How many of these celebrities are “self diagnosing” lymes?
    How many are actually seeing doctors???

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    TMZ updates to the story:

As for the bullies coming after Justin, Hailey says, "Please do your research and listen to the stories of people who have suffered with it for years. Making fun of and belittling a disease you don't understand is never the way, all it takes is educating yourself."

12:37 PM PT -- Justin just reacted to our story, opening up about his Lyme diagnosis and sharing he's also suffering from a serious case of chronic mono ... which he says affected his skin, brain function and overall health. The Biebs says he'll reveal more in his docuseries.

11:49 AM PT -- Justin has a LOT planned for the new year ... he just announced on Instagram that once he wraps his tour in 2020, he and Hailey are gonna get to work on starting their family.

and there we have it.
    Angeli and DawnM74 like this.

Soooo, that's the new IT disease for celebs?
    DawnM74 and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

I think they are just confusing actual Lyme disease https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyme_disease with Chronic Lyme disease https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_Lyme_disease which is something obscure (and also very convenient to use the same way "exhaustion" is used).
    DawnM74 and Waterslide like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information