Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Peter Facinelli engaged to girlfriend Lily Anne Harrison

Default Peter Facinelli engaged to girlfriend Lily Anne Harrison

Peter Facinelli engaged to girlfriend Lily Anne Harrison

By Alex Heigl

January 2, 2020 | 5:28pm

Lily Anne Harrison and Peter FacinelliWireImage

The doctor is in!
    Peter Facinelli — or Dr. Carlisle Cullen of the “Twilight” series, Dr. Fitch Cooper on “Nurse Jackie” and, more recently, a non-doctor character on “S.W.A.T.” — is engaged to his girlfriend of several years, Lily Anne Harrison.
    Facinelli, 46, popped the question to Harrison, 30, on a romantic getaway at the Estrella Del Mar Beach and Golf Resort in Mazatlan, Mexico, according to Us Weekly.

The magazine adds that before Facinelli proposed, he squeezed in a round of golf with Harrison’s father, actor Gregory Harrison.
    Facinelli’s been on this green before, as he was married to Jennie Garth from 2001 to 2013 and shares three daughters with the “90210” actress: Luca, 22, Lola, 17, and Fiona, 13. He was also briefly engaged to Jaimie Alexander after his split from Garth, but the pair never made it down the aisle.

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/02/peter...anne-harrison/

Better luck this time.
    fgg likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

He has such an odd looking face. Too smooth or something.
    dexter7 and Labelwhore like this.

Maybe this one will stick. He can't be single.

Or faithful, by all accounts
    DawnM74 likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

It seems like this flighty fuck has been engaged fifty-eleven times now.
    BrickHouse likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The guy's never bothered me all that much--he's carved out a decent career for himself with limited talent and seems to skate his lane. It's amazing he & Jenny stayed together as long as they did considering how young they started out, and in HW to boot. I do recall his AWFUL body language in family pics towards the end of the marriage, wow. The man looked absolutely miserable.

I had such a crush on his father-in-law to be back in the day! Haven't he and Randi Oakes been married forever? That's a HW rarity right there.

They were in their late 20s when they got married. Do you consider that young?

^^^
    but they were together from 1995, when he was 22, and by the time they got married their first kid was already at least a couple of years old so yeah, I do think he was young. He doesn’t really bother me either, or at least I haven’t read anything that makes him sound like a creep or a douche.
    Penelope likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
    The guy's never bothered me all that much--he's carved out a decent career for himself with limited talent and seems to skate his lane. It's amazing he & Jenny stayed together as long as they did considering how young they started out, and in HW to boot. I do recall his AWFUL body language in family pics towards the end of the marriage, wow. The man looked absolutely miserable.

I had such a crush on his father-in-law to be back in the day! Haven't he and Randi Oakes been married forever? That's a HW rarity right there.
    So her Dad is Gonzo! Oh Gregory Harrison was def on the radar, he got better as he got older. Good looking Daddy. He was a bit too scruffy on the tv show, but he was on "the list" back in the day with the likes of Bob-Bay Ewing. Dack Rambo! Richard Hatch! I'll stop before Sput says wtf is she....

That's nice that they are still married.

sputnik and Penelope like this.

Bronze Member

Just goggled a couple web-sites that ask the posters if they consider(celeb) gay,str8 or bi. One one site they considered him 76% gay! another, he was considered 18 % gay but 39% Bi. But when he first appeared on TV(Dr. Series?) there were speculations that he was definitely a FOD! (I know he set off my 'gaydar' big time, and it's reliability factor is 90%!) Just say'en. lol

Bronze Member

per his bio he was born 1950 and married her in 1980, ergo:he was 30. (Could be he decided not to do the DL and opt for a wife and family?

czb

they considered him 76% gay or 76% of posters (and who knows what rock they crawled out from) thought he was gay?

straight out of the trump stats manual ....

Oi vey.

You would think the people visiting a website asking for their opinions on a celebrity's sexuality would be reasonable, unbiased individuals. That sounds like a great resource and not bigoted at all.

@czb we posted at the same time but Trump's named jumped to my mind as well.
    czb and crayzeehappee like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I went to Gregory Harrison's IMDB page and some of the trivia there was kind of interesting to me:

1. He's been married to Randi Oakes (of CHiPs) for 38 years. Has three daughters with her and one adopted son.
    2. Huge, huge, HUGE surfing nut. Gets recognized all the time for the "North Shore" movie he made. I see it on cable every once in a while.
    3. Was a medic in the Army during the Vietnam War, and after 2 years, was finally discharged from duty as a non-religious conscientious objector.
    4. Had problems early on with alcohol and cocaine but overcame them.
    5. Had a pretty prominent local stage and TV production company throughout the 1980's.

Greg and Randi way back and more recent - Needless to say, I love this kind of stuff, LOL....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information