• 4 Post By NickiDrea
  • 1 Post By MsDark
  • 1 Post By lindsaywhit
  • 7 Post By MsDark

Thread: DAMON DASH CLAIMS HES BROKE ... And Needs Help

Default DAMON DASH CLAIMS HES BROKE ... And Needs Help

DAMON DASHI'M BROKE... And I Need Help

Damon Dash is broke ... and he says so.
    Dash filed legal docs in an ongoing business lawsuit in which he owes $2,400. Dash says he doesn't have the dough. He says he has no salary and depends solely on his business to make income, but the biz is making zero profits so he can't pay.

Dash says the only revenue stream he has is from Lee Daniels, who owed him $2 million. We posted video last year of Dash confronting Daniels at a Diana Ross concert, demanding payment. Daniels subsequently agreed to repay Dash.
    Now, here's the twist. Daniels has been paying the loot back, but it appears the money has been garnished by creditors ... Dash is that deep in the hole.
    He says, "My income streams have all been garnished ... and it is very difficult to address the mounting bills until I receive some relief from the courts."
    This isn't the first sign of financial trouble. Dash filed legal docs in September asked the judge to terminate his child support obligations to ex-wife Rachel Roy. He said in 2018 he made just a hair over $56,000.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/14/damon...t-lee-daniels/

Doesn't he have a pregnant fiancee? And somebody refresh my memory...is this the dude that had something to do with Aaliyah and R-Kelly?
    DawnM74 likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Damon Dash sounds like the name of some low-level comic book villain.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Doesn't he have a pregnant fiancee? And somebody refresh my memory...is this the dude that had something to do with Aaliyah and R-Kelly?
    Yes. And yes, he and Jay-Z were fighting over Aaliyah. She was a minor and they were grown adults.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Was he involved with the Kartrashians somehow?

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Wasn't he married to Kim?

Ooh is this who Kum married when she was a teenager and her parents had it annulled?
    DawnM74 likes this.

Kim was married to Damon Thomas.

She knows Damon Dash because his ex-wife is Rachel Roy, who is a good friend of Kim’s.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

^^ And isn't Dash's ex-wife the one who people thought was "Becky with the good hair" who slept with Jay-Z?

^^^Yup.
    weathered1 likes this.

It's like a big daisy chain of low lifes

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    It's like a big daisy chain of low lifes

👏😂😆

fgg

Damon Dash arrested over $400K in ‘unpaid child support’

Embattled music mogul Damon Dash was arrested on Wednesday afternoon — accused of owing more than $400,000 in child support.

Dash, who is best known for founding Roc-A-Fella records with Jay-Z, was led into Bronx Family Court in cuffs after two felony warrants were issued for his arrest, the New York City Sheriff’s Office confirmed.

“We’ve been looking to arrest him since 2015,” NYC Sheriff Joseph Fucito said, confirming the former record executive was nabbed in Manhattan without incident.

Authorities have spent the last four years trying to convince Dash to turn himself in after he fled New York, one law enforcement source said.

The 49-year-old is accused of owing hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support to his two baby mamas but says he is broke — filing legal documents last week claiming he has no income.

The sheriff’s office confirmed the arrest warrants were issued in relation to the $404,000 in child support that Dash owed to ex-wife Rachel Roy and baby mama Cindy Morales.

In April 2015, Bronx County Family Court issued an arrest warrant for Dash after ordering him to pay $62,000 to Morales.

This year, a Supreme Court divorce warrant was issued for Dash after he was found guilty of contempt of court and was ordered to pay $342,000.

But in a filing in Manhattan federal court last week, Dash said his personal income was “virtually nonexistent” and claimed his only revenue stream was payments from “Empire” creator Lee Daniels who owed him $2 million.

Dash, a father of three, said he was facing additional unexpected expenses because his current fiancee, Raquel Horn, was pregnant.

In November, Daniels and Dash settled a $2 million feud over claims Dash was cut out of producer credits and profits on the hit series — with Daniels agreeing to pay the music producer in installments.

But in his Manhattan filing, Dash said the money hadn’t been forthcoming.

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/20/damon...child-support/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information