Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree453Likes

Thread: Prince Andrew is a lying git: the BBC interview

Default Prince Andrew is a lying git: the BBC interview

Prince Andrew speaks publicly about his relationship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein for the first time in a 'no holds barred, no questions vetted' Buckingham Palace interview with the BBC's Emily Maitlis

• Newsnight special with Andrew will be broadcast on BBC 2 at 9pm on Saturday
    • BBC hasn't released footage but Ms Maitlis called it: 'No holds barred interview'
    • He has faced renewed scrutiny over friendship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein
    • Virginia Roberts alleges she was coerced into having sex with Andrew 3 times
    • Claims she was flown to London by Epstein on his 'Lolita Express' jet to see Duke
    • Andrew strenuously denies allegations of 'impropriety with underage minors'

By MARTIN ROBINSON, CHIEF REPORTER FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 07:57, 15 November 2019 | UPDATED: 10:15, 15 November 2019

Prince Andrew has finally broken his silence on his controversial friendship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein in a prime time BBC special to be shown tomorrow evening.
    The Duke of York was interviewed by Newsnight's Emily Maitlis at Buckingham Palace last night and the show: 'Prince Andrew & the Epstein Scandal' will be broadcast on BBC 2 at 9pm on Saturday.
    The BBC has not released any footage - but Ms Maitlis said today it was a 'no holds barred interview' with 'no questions vetted' by Andrew or palace officials.
    It is the first time the duke has been grilled on his friendship with the American sexual abuser found dead in his New York prison cell three months ago while awaiting trial for sex-trafficking.
    He will also be confronted with allegations made by Epstein's 'slave' Virginia Roberts that she was flown to London on the American's private jet, nicknamed the 'Lolita Express', for sex with the prince.
    Andrew has 'vehemently denied' claims he slept with Virginia three times - including once during an orgy with nine women on Epstein's private 'paedo island' in the US Virgin Islands - but only ever in pre-prepared statements released by Buckingham Palace's press office, never in a TV interview.
    Some critics said today that instead of talking to the BBC, Andrew should be helping the police with their inquiries into Epstein's crimes.

+10

The Duke of York has been interviewed by Newsnight's Emily Maitlis at Buckingham Palace and will be broadcast on BBC 2 at 9pm on Saturday

+1

Prince Andrew is pictured with Epstein in Central Park in New York in February 2011. The Duke has been dragged deeper into the Epstein scandal following his apparent suicide in a New York jail

+10

Virginia Roberts (pictured) alleges she was coerced by paedophile US businessman Jeffrey Epstein, a friend of the Duke, into having sex with Andrew on three occasions

The Duke of York was rocked by Jeffrey Epstein's unexpected death in a New York prison in August - with questions raised about whether it was suicide or murder.
    And in the chaos that followed, Victoria Roberts Giuffre appeared on American television this summer repeating her allegations against the Duke of York.
    The 36-year-old alleges she was coerced by paedophile US businessman Jeffrey Epstein, a friend of the Duke, into having sex with Andrew on three occasions, in London, New York and the US Virgin Islands.
    She claimed in court documents that on the final occasion she also had 'sex with Andy... in an orgy' involving nine young women.
    Miss Giufre said that Andrew was a ‘participant’, adding that even though the duke may deny it ‘he knows the truth and I know the truth’.
    She said: 'I know their faces and I know what they've done to me.'

Miss Giuffre claimed that she once had sex with the prince in a bathroom — and that he had said ‘thank you’ afterwards.
    The 35-year-old was a teenager when she appeared in a now notorious photograph with Andrew’s arm around her waist, alongside Epstein’s friend, the British socialite and daughter of Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine Maxwell, now 57.
    She also alleged that beforehand she was told by Miss Maxwell: ‘I want you to do for him what you do for [Jeffrey] Epstein.’
    The prince has always denied any inappropriate behaviour or being aware of any such behaviour from Epstein, and in 2015 her allegations about Andrew were thrown out by a US judge who ordered them struck out as ‘immaterial and impertinent’.

+1

+1

Prince Andrew (left on September 9) is dogged by his links to Jeffrey Epstein (right), a billionaire paedophile accused of enslaving young girls and forcing them to have sex with his friends

+1

Virginia Roberts photographed with Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell in early 2001. Maxwell has been accused of being Epstein's pimp

+10

Prince Andrew has previously denied being aware of any of Epstein's illegal activities. He is pictured above in 2010 answering the door of Epstein's New York mansion

+10

A view of Jeffrey Epstein's stone mansion on Little St. James Island (pictured above) - where Andrew was accused of taking part in an orgy in 2015 court documents

She repeated her claim that she was loaned out to Andrew for sex in March 2001 when she was 17 after Epstein flew her to the London townhouse owned by Miss Maxwell.
    At the time, Miss Roberts had been in Epstein’s orbit for months and was being paid to have sex with him at his command. She claimed in court documents that she was loaned out to his friends.
    Now a 36-year-old married mother-of-three she said: ‘That first time in London I was so young. Ghislaine woke me up in the morning and said you’re going to meet a prince today. I didn’t know at that point I was going to be trafficked to that prince.
    ‘That night Prince Andrew came to her house and we went out to Club Tramp. Prince Andrew got me alcohol, it was in the VIP section, I’m pretty sure it was vodka. Prince Andrew was like let’s dance together, I was like OK.
    ‘We leave Club Tramp and Ghislaine said he’s coming back to the house and I want you to do for him what you do for Epstein. I couldn’t believe it’. Miss Roberts, who wiped away tears during the interview, said that after sex in the bathroom ‘he wasn’t rude or anything, he said thank you and some kind of soft sentiments like that and left’.
    She said: ‘I just couldn’t believe it, I couldn’t believe that even royalty were involved.’ Miss Roberts has also claimed that Andrew had sex with her in New York and on Epstein’s private island in the Carribean. She said: ‘He denies that it ever happened but he knows the truth and I know the truth’.
    Prince Andrew has strenuously denied the allegations of 'impropriety with underage minors' as 'categorically untrue' and the allegations naming him were struck out of the earlier proceedings.
    Miss Maxwell also denies any wrongdoing.
    Asked if the Duke of York would respond to the news of his former friend's death, a Buckingham Palace spokesman said recently: 'This relates to proceedings in the United States, to which The Duke of York is not a party.
    'Any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.'

+1

FBI agents were seen raiding Jeffrey Epstein's US Virgin Island Little St James in August - it earned the nickname 'paedo island'

************************************************** ************************************************** *********

Mark Epstein fears that he and his children will be murdered like he claims his brother Jeffrey was after 'sham suicide probe'

A defiant Mark Epstein is lashing out at federal officials in the wake of his brother Jeffrey's death.
    In a rare interview with Julie Brown of the Miami Herald, Mark says that the investigation into his brother's suicide was both incomplete and inconclusive, making it impossible to determine his cause of death.
    Mark also reveals that even he has seen no evidence to support the New York City Medical Examiner's conclusion that his brother committed suicide, and cannot think of a single reason why the pedophile would have taken his own life.
    He now says that he fears he or his family members could be targeted by the same individuals who may have wanted Jeffrey dead, and implores those who so quickly labeled the death a suicide to take another look at the case.
    'It’s all very suspicious, too much to be a coincidence,' says Mark.

+10

Mark Epstein (above in August) says that his life and the life of his family members could be at risk in an interview with Julie Brown for the Miami Herald

In the interview, Mark makes it clear that he cannot accept the idea that his brother would want to take his own life.
    'I could see if he got a life sentence, I could then see him taking himself out, but he had a bail hearing coming up,' explains Mark.
    He later goes into more detail, arguing: 'He had a bail hearing in two days. He agreed to be on house arrest. He was going to hire armed guards to keep an eye on him at his own expense.'
    Mark then adds: 'He was the most recognizable person on the planet. Where is he going to run and hide?'
    At the same time, it is unclear how he would be able to make that determination given his own description of the relationship he had with Jeffrey prior to his death.
    'Jeffrey and I were not that close, we shared brother stuff, but I was not involved in what he was doing,' reveals Mark.
    'When he first got in trouble he called me. We were very straight with each other. I wasn’t going to lecture him.'
    Three months after his death, officials have still not released any details at all about the case.
    This has left Mark concerned that he and his children could suffer a fate similar to Jeffrey's at the hands of a person or persons that officials have no interest in trying to identify.
    'Jeffrey knew a lot of stuff about a lot of people,' notes Mark.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-Epstein.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I am not really interested in watching this despicable man lie for an hour straight, or however long the interview will be.
    mopar likes this.

Exactly, You KNOW that this is going to be complete bullshit.
    mopar likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

There’s no way that interview isn’t going to be a big puff piece and you know all he’s going to do is repeat the same lies and denials and claim the famous photos from after Epstein’s conviction are from when he went to New York to personally break up with the man he’s also claiming he was never particularly close friends with.
    mostroop likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    I am not really interested in watching this despicable man lie for an hour straight, or however long the interview will be.
    I won’t be watching. He has nothing to say that I am interested in.
    mopar likes this.

I won't watch it either, you know he will be talking BS and it will just be too annoying.

#PrinceAndrew is trending on Twitter. He is such an idiot:

Andrew:
    'A manner unbecoming.'
    Emily Maitlis:
    'unbecoming? He was a sex offender.'

Hope this works
    https://twitter.com/marktigheST/status/1195825314200465410

https://twitter.com/marktigheST/status/1195825314200465410

He says he doesn't remember Virginia. I believe him.

Because there were probably so many Epstein sex slaves that it is hard to keep track.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

That interview was utterly cringeworthy and he came across as an idiotic, pompous narcissist (which I've no doubt he is), as well as being a nasty old perv who was almost certainly a frequent user of Epstein's gross human trafficking machine. Cannot believe the BRF PR machine actually gave the green light for this trainwreck to go ahead.

I'm guessing this is the last we'll see of him in public for a while. I'd be avoiding any Paris tunnels if I were him.
    lindsaywhit and Angeli like this.

Although he had no recollection of meeting Giuffre, despite photographic evidence to the contrary, he did have a specific ability to recall that on the night of March 10, 2001 – when she claimed they danced together in Tramp nightclub and later, allegedly, had sex, he had been taking his daughter Beatrice to a party at Pizza Express in Woking

That's Trump level of bullshit.
    Quite a good article here
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...sible-you.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    "And then, of course, there was the astonishing claim that Giuffre’s recollection of Andrew ‘sweating profusely’ couldn’t possibly be true because he was apparently suffering from an unnamed temporary ‘medical condition’ at the time which meant he couldn’t perspire. The cause of this mysteriously convenient ailment was, according to the Duke of York, a direct result of an adrenalin overdose after having being ‘shot at’ during the Falklands conflict. Handily, his no-sweat defence also enabled the Prince to depict himself as a war hero. In fact, he mentioned his career in the Navy on no fewer than three occasions. How many times did he think to utter the word ‘victim’? Not once."

Oh noes! His sweat glands were shot off in the war!
    Daphodil likes this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "And then, of course, there was the astonishing claim that Giuffre’s recollection of Andrew ‘sweating profusely’ couldn’t possibly be true because he was apparently suffering from an unnamed temporary ‘medical condition’ at the time which meant he couldn’t perspire. The cause of this mysteriously convenient ailment was, according to the Duke of York, a direct result of an adrenalin overdose after having being ‘shot at’ during the Falklands conflict. Handily, his no-sweat defence also enabled the Prince to depict himself as a war hero. In fact, he mentioned his career in the Navy on no fewer than three occasions. How many times did he think to utter the word ‘victim’? Not once."

Oh noes! His sweat glands were shot off in the war!

Yet more bullshit.

Signaling the onset of a PTSD episode, skin develops the tiniest sheen of perspiration. That symptom of the body's fight or flight response signals a change in the skin's electrical conductivity and provides a window into the brain's state of emotional arousal. Using skin conductance to create the framework for a deep brain stimulator seemed logical to Faghih after reviewing group studies of Vietnam combat veterans with PTSD. Among the findings, PTSD subjects had the largest skin conductance responses when confronted with combat-related words. In a similar study comparing Vietnam combat veterans with and without PTSD and non-combat controls, PTSD veterans had the highest baseline skin conductance levels.
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0807105630.htm

Vets sweat *more* not less.
    mostroop and DawnM74 like this.

kasippu likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

Vets sweat *more* not less.
    I know someone who was in Northern Ireland. Certainly true in their case.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

On screen, Andrew took up the thread: ‘But at the time I felt it was the honourable and right thing to do, and I admit fully that my judgment was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable but that’s just the way it is.
    GMAFB! Who does he think is buying this crap?!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information