Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Random Kardashian Krap - Various Articles

Default Random Kardashian Krap - Various Articles

Kim Kardashian Hires Team Of Therapists On Call 24/7 For Troubled Kanye's New Tour

'He will be watched, even if he doesn’t know about it,' says source.

November 11, 2019 @ 6:41AM

Kim Kardashian is dropping some serious cash to keep hubby Kanye West sane, with sources telling RadarOnline.com exclusively she’s got a team of therapists on call 24/7 for when he goes on his upcoming tour.

“Kanye will be watched, even if he doesn’t know about it,” a source told Radar.

The 42-year-old rapper dropped his latest album, Jesus Is King, on October 27, and is said to be preparing a major tour right now to support his new music.

Opens in New Window

Radar readers remember West canceled his Saint Pablo tour in Nov. 2016 after his hospitalization for exhaustion.
    The outspoken entrepreneur also had a vicious outburst last December, when he took to Twitter in a fury over ongoing beef with rapper Drake after accusations West leaked private information about Drake’s baby son.
    Kardashian, 39, was apparently so distraught by her husband’s behavior, she hired a round-the-clock spy squad to watch his every move, and even contemplated divorce.

Now, Yeezy insists he’s ready to hit the road once more.
    “He says he’s fine and doesn’t need help but Kim’s nervous so she’s making sure he’s under a watchful eye – or 5,” the source revealed exclusively to Radar. “They’ll report to her and if there’s any warning signs she’ll essentially send them in.”
    It appears Kardashian hasn’t exactly been upfront with her husband about his new tracking system, but the reality superstar doesn’t want to take any chances.
    “Kanye would be fuming if Kim told him what she’s done but she couldn’t care less,” the insider admitted. “She doesn’t want him losing his mind and she’ll do anything she can to ensure it doesn’t happen.” (Except get him on decent meds *Novice)

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/11/kim-kardashian-hires-therapists-concerned-husband-kanye-new-tour/

More Kontrol! Kanye West Forbids Kim From Flaunting Jewels After Wardrobe War

Rapper is horrified as wife shows off bling just 3 years after her Paris robbery.

November 4, 2019 @ 16:22PM

Kanye West has ordered wife Kim Kardashian to put away her jewels, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, 39, is once again flaunting her bling on social media and West, 42, is having a major meltdown over it!

Just three years after Kim was robbed of $10 million in jewelry during the infamous Paris heist, the beauty is again showing off her baubles.
    After going through her October 2016 ordeal, in which she was bound and gagged in her Paris hotel suite, Kim cut down on the amount of jewelry she wore in public and was usually spotted with a thin wedding band instead of an engagement ring.

But she’s appeared adorned in necklaces in recent Instagram posts.

Kim was largely minimalist until earlier this year, when she was spotted with a huge diamond ring while arriving at sister Kylie Jenner’s baby daddy Travis Scott’s Avengers: Endgame-themed birthday bash.

And now, the insider told Radar exclusively, “Kim is posting pictures of her expensive jewelry and accessories on social media like it never happened, even though she’s been warned against this sort of thing repeatedly.
    “Kanye’s freaking out and ordering Kim to stow away all her jewelry in safe deposit boxes but she thinks he’s overreacting. She’s told friends their home security system is amazing and there’s nothing to worry about.”

The conflict follows head on the heels of fashionista Kanye trying to control Kim’s wardrobe choices .

“He used to be all about showing off Kim’s sex appeal, but he’s turned conservative all of a sudden and he now visibly cringes when he sees her leave the house showing too much skin,” a source told Radar.
    “He tries to rein her in as if she’s a teenage girl, demanding that she “can’t go out looking like that,’” added the source.

As Radar previously reported, Kanye slammed Kim’s gown choice at the Met Gala in May, leaving the shocked reality star stunned and infuriated with her rapper-turned-devout-Christian husband.

A clip from a recent KUWTK episode showed the reality star getting fitted for her infamous Met Gala 2019 “wet dress” when her husband walked in to check it out.
    Kanye raged to Kim, “Like the corset, underwear Opens in New Window , all that vibe, I just feel like I just went through this transition of being rapper, and lookin’ at all these girls and looking at my wife like ‘Oh, my girl needs to be just like all the other girls, showing her body off’… I didn’t realize that that was affecting like my soul and my spirit as someone that’s married and loved, and the father of what’s about to be four kids.”
    But Kim pointed out to her husband, who has been running a popular Sunday church service Opens in New Window , “You built me up to be a sexy person and have confidence! Just because you’re on a journey and you’re in a transformation doesn’t mean I’m in the same spot with you.”

According to the source, the rapper refuses to back down on his sartorial demands — whether Kim likes it or not!
    “He’s told her to cover up more going forward and has informed her that she has to run her wardrobe choices past him before going out in public,” the source said. “He’s even begun throwing out some of her more revealing outfits.”

The source added: “Kim feels like he’s trying to hide her away like a dowdy housewife, and she won’t stand for it for long.https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...unting-jewels/

I take it that Kim is too dumb to realise that you can look fashionable & stylish without looking cheap and partially dressed.

Khloe Furious After She Finds Out Momager Kris Lied To Her During Marriage To Lamar

'I’m trying to do damage control,’ says Jenner in dramatic ‘KUWTK’ clip.

October 24, 2019 @ 9:31AM

Things got a bit tense between Khloe Kardashian Opens in New Window and momager Kris Jenner .

In a sneak peek from the upcoming episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians , the Good American mogul reads ex Lamar Odom’s memoir only to find out that her mother has been lying to her.

“Lamar is writing a book ,” says Khloe, 35. “In the book , I found out that Mom is lying to me.”

Kardashians 'No Longer Passionate' About Filming 'KUWTK' Amid Ratings Slum p

Lamar, 39, released his memoir Darkness To Light earlier this year, and in it, came clean about his years-long sex and drug addictions, both which ultimately broke his marriage to Khloe.

And while fans are not privy to the details of the situation just yet, Jenner, 63, seems aware that something is up.
    “I’m trying to do damage control,” Kris, 63, says in the clip, clearly aware of what her daughter is so angry about.
    Talking to Khloe, Scott Disick says: Kris “literally thinks you’re going to like, come for her.”

“Guess what?” Khloe replies. “I am.”

RadarOnline.com previously reported that in his explosive tell-all, Lamar said that after his split from Khloe in 2015, Kris set up a dramatic run-in for them — together with multiple photographers — outside a SoulCycle studio. As Lamar begged Khloe for attention and the star tried to turn away, terrified and in shock , cameras snapped away.

Lamar admitted he traveled from Las Vegas to Los Angeles while on a drug binge to meet Khloe at the gym that day. But he was enraged when he realized “devious Kris Jenner” had planned everything herself without even alerting Khloe.

Readers know Khloe and Lamar’s divorce was finalized in 2016, one year after the basketball star nearly died of an overdose in a Nevada brothel. In his book , Lamar admitted he loved Khloe — whom he married in 2009 after one month of dating — like he’d never loved anyone, but due to his addictions, he cheated on her repeatedly and pushed her away with his drug use.

D
    espite it all, Khloe still cares deeply about her ex and is proud of him for speaking so candidly of his troubles in his book .

“A lot of this stuff wasn’t my place to ever talk about, but it’s definitely his place as this happened to him,” Khloe said in an episode of KUWTK. “I actually think it’s really courageous to talk about the amount of addiction that he’s had. Like, the depths of it.”

Kourtney Admits She Would Be Happy If ‘KUWTK’ Ends: ‘Who Cares?’

Plus, Tristan gives Khloe a diamond ring in a shocking new trailer.

October 15, 2019 @ 14:17PM

Kourtney Kardashian has other priorities besides her role in her family’s long-running show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians .

On the latest KUWTK trailer, the Poosh founder admits she doesn’t care if the series ends!

“You would be happy if the show ended?” Khloe Kardashian asks.

“Yeah, who cares?” Kourtney, 40, answers with a smile.

“We’re firing Kourtney. She’s out,” Kim Kardashian says in a separate clip, clearly furious at her eldest sister whom she’s long accused of being lazy and “fake.”

This September, a source close to the stars told RadarOnline.com that the sisters “can’t be in the same room together” as they “genuinely can’t stand each other.”
    Kourtney has hated Kim for a couple of years now. She thinks she’s vapid and mean, and Kourtney has much better things to do with her time than kiss up to Kim,” the insider said. “Kim, meanwhile, thinks Kourt should kiss up to her given she would be a nobody without her.”

Adding to the tension between the two is the fact that Kim’s life revolves mostly around her reality star fame, while Kourtney’s revolves around her family and her new lifestyle company.

In past KUWTK episodes, Kourtney has also slammed her sister for not sharing her same “zen” lifestyle and being too into the material things in life.
    “You’re a very distraught, evil human being. I don’t wanna see you, OK? I don’t agree with who you are as a human being,” she told Kim, 38, during a heated fight aired in 2018.

Also in the latest show teaser, Khloe, 35, tells her family members about a gift she got from her cheating baby daddy , Tristan Thompson .

“Look what Tristan gave me last night: a pink diamond,” she says, handing the gem to Scott Disick .

“It looks fully like an engagement ring ,” he replies, prompting Khloe to immediately shout “No, no, no!”

Radar readers know the basketball star, 28, has been trying to win Khloe back ever since he was caught cheating on her with former family friend Jordyn Woods .

In another scene from the teaser, Kris Jenner is seen telling her daughters that their attitude towards each other has gotten too nasty.

“The funny side outweighed the mean side and I feel like it’s gotten a little Mean Girls ,” says the momager, 63. “I feel like we just need to press a Reset button. You guys gotta get back to the fact that we’re just family.”

“I don’t know why we can’t just respect each other,” says Kim.

“I think sometimes there’s a lot of judgement,” adds Kendall Jenner .

https://radaronline.com/videos/kourt...if-kuwtk-ends/

Default Kim Kardashian HATES Wyoming & is Refusing To Move There.

Kim Kardashian Refusing To Move To Wyoming With Hubby Kanye: 'She Hates It!'

Residents near West’s newly purchased ranch are upset about thei arrival in the area.

October 4, 2019 @ 6:03AM

Photo Credit: Evan Vucci/AP/Shutterstock; Stephen Lovekin/WWD/Shutterstock

Kim Kardashian has no intentions of officially moving to Wyoming with husband Kanye West — and the decision could present major marriage issues down the line!

RadarOnline.com exclusively learned the makeup Opens in New Window mogul has been been faking it for the cameras and secretly hates being in the Cowboy State.

“Kim puts on a brave face for the pictures, but she absolutely hates it out there in the wilderness,” a source exclusively shared with Radar. “She finds the wide open spaces unsettling, can’t take to the creatures, and misses the city as soon as she lands.”
    The source continued, “She doesn’t want to spend any more time there than she absolutely has to – but the problem is that ironically Kanye has never felt more calm than when he’s out in the country, which is important to him given his mental health situation.”

Opens in New Window

Readers know Kanye’s mental health has plummeted in recent years. In November 2016, he was hospitalized for a “psychiatric emergency.” He confirmed his bipolar disorder last summer.

The rapper has since found ways to cope with his disorder. He is known for throwing his famous Sunday Services and finding solace in certain locations.
    Prior to his move to Wyoming, Radar can report, he had plans of returning to his home state Chicago.
    At the time, the mother of four had doubts about moving and was concerned about what the potential move might mean for her family.
    Now, Kanye intends on moving to Wyoming and she must consider the same things once again.
    “It’s going to be a massive issue for their marriage going forward,” a source added. “It’s never been more clear that they’re two very different people.”
    As Radar exclusively reported, Kanye’s move is not only drawing concerns for Kim, but for their neighbors as well. Some of the residents of Cody, Wyoming, the location of Kanye’s newly purchased home, were not happy with the news of their move.

“It is a quiet place,” an informant said at the time . “There are some who are upset about the move. Some are apprehensive. Because of their notoriety and headlines, people are scratching their heads. People don’t like when you move from out of state and try to change the way the people are around here. The residents are down to earth and private.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...oving-wyoming/

Default But Kourtney FLEES to Wyoming.....

Kourtney Flees LA With Kids For Kanye's Wyoming Ranch After Quitting 'KUWTK'

See Kardashian's tranquil family getaway following shocking TV exit news.

November 10, 2019 @ 13:00PM

Kourtney Kardashian fled Los Angeles with her kids for brother-in-law Kanye West‘s scenic Wyoming ranch after announcing she was leaving Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
    The mother of three caused a furor when she told Entertainment Tonight this week that she’d be stepping back from her family’s show to focus on spending time with her children. It remains to be seen how and when Kourtney will exit.

“I just decided to spend more time as a mom and put more of my energy there, but I’m not saying goodbye,” Kourtney said. “I think you’ll have to see more of it on the new season, season 18. It isn’t airing yet, but it’s being filmed. Currently, in this room.”
    However, RadarOnline.com previously reported that she’s been anxious to leave the family reality TV show for some time.

In August 2018, a source told Radar, “She hasn’t wanted to do this for a couple of years now, and told [momager] Kris [Jenner] that she does not want to sign another contract after this one ends, which is next season.
    “She got what she needed out of the show and it has made her insanely wealthy.”
    Her sister Kim Kardashian‘s husband Kanye recently purchased a massive Wyoming property for $14 million, and this weekend, it provided the perfect respite for Kourtney, 40, and her children Mason, 9, Penelope, 7, and Reign, 4, by her ex Scott Disick.

The four enjoyed piggy-back rides and watching the sunset.

Kourtney wrote, “We have everything we need,” as a caption to her Wyoming photos and videos on Instagram while adding the prayer hand emoji.

She wore a black hoodie set and mountain boots and a beanie on the ranch.

KUWTK viewers got a wakeup call about Kourtney’s drama on the show during an October episode.
    She admitted on camera that she’d be happy if KUWTK ended.
    “Yeah, who cares?” Kourtney told a shocked Khloe Kardashian.
    ‘KUWTK’ Krisis! Kourtney Kardashian Reveals She’s Leaving The Show: ‘Not For Me’

“We’re firing Kourtney. She’s out,” Kim Kardashian said in a separate clip from the episode, clearly furious at her eldest sister whom she’s long accused of being lazy and “fake.”

Now Kourtney is taking a breather with her favorite little people in the world.
    https://radaronline.com/photos/kourt...uitting-kuwtk/

"Kim Kardashian is dropping some serious cash to keep hubby Kanye West sane,"

not enough
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I doubt that there was ever any intention of Kim moving out to a ranch and cramping Kanye and Riccardo's Brokeback Mountain thing.

Also, sharp eyed people are claiming that some of the bling she's wearing in the ads are pieces that were supposedly stolen in Paris...
    Mrs P, DawnM74, tulip and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I doubt that there was ever any intention of Kim moving out to a ranch and cramping Kanye and Riccardo's Brokeback Mountain thing.

Also, sharp eyed people are claiming that some of the bling she's wearing in the ads are pieces that were supposedly stolen in Paris...
    . I did wonder about that.

ETA:-
    she said they took.... but left the cash??? Who does that? It’s untraceable but usually also uninsured.

n my jewellery box, there were two bracelets by Cartier, all with diamonds, a necklace by Jacob all in gold and diamond, diamond earrings by Lauren Schwartz, and the others were by Yanina.
    There were three necklaces by Jacob all in gold, little bracelets, jewels, rings.
    “A necklace by Lauren Schwartz all in diamonds, another necklace with six little diamonds on it. A last necklace with my son’s name 'Saint' all in diamond.
    “I also had just a cross-shaped diamond, by Jacob. A watch by Rolex all in yellow gold. There were two rings in yellow gold.
    “I think they robbed me for $5 million. They didn’t rob my cash. They took my iPhone 6, the number is XXXXX, and the Blackberry. Then they left, running."
    My favourite quote from the above articles is from Kourtney...
    “You would be happy if the show ended?” Khloe Kardashian asks.

Yeah, who cares?” Kourtney, 40, answers with a smile

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I remember that there were arrests and supposed confessions but has anyone ever actually been convicted?
    DawnM74 and holly like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I remember that there were arrests and supposed confessions but has anyone ever actually been convicted?
    Dunno I can see that they went to court as KK gave testimony in NYC via video link but I can’t see a verdict....

Anyway.... look familiar? From KK new perfume ad

From Paris C2016

Kittylady and ShimmeringGlow like this.

Kanye is mentally ill, Kim tries to make this a lifestyle problem she can manage, again?
    I hate how KUWTK downplays his issues for Kanye and overdramatizes it for Kim.

So Kourtny "the one looking a bit more human" wants out and Kim "the freakshow" is angry about it?
    This idiot women should really try to get real. Not one of them seems content or happy for even a second, their vapid existences weights them down. They are so reduced to their plastic surgery, bling and unhealthy relationships, exploited by their momanger and struggling for relevance. Yet they fight so hard to stay exactly as and where they are. That's madness.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Look, I thought it was laughable enough when Kim was going to move to the great, remote outpost known as Chicago...but Wyoming. Come on. Not even non-medicated Kanye would believe she'd do that.

There was no Paris robbery. Bunny kidnapped herself, man.

Regarding Lamar, how the hell would Khloe know what it says in a book? Did her child read it to her?
    tulip and DawnM74 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)]she’s off to Houston....

Kim Kardashian 'Plans on Attending' Kanye West's Trip to Visit Pastor Joel Osteen in Texas: Source

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)]A source recently confirmed to PEOPLE that Joel Osteen invited Kanye West to his Lakewood Church in Houston[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)]By Joelle Goldstein

Kanye West is planning to visit famous pastor Joel Osteen in Texas this weekend — and he’ll have a special guest joining him.
    A few weeks after PEOPLE confirmed that Osteen, 56, had invited West, 42, to his Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, a source close to the rapper tells PEOPLE that Kim Kardashian West will be tagging along for the spiritual trip.

“Kanye has wanted to attend the Osteen service for a while now,” the source says. “They were just trying to find a date that worked. Kanye plans on flying to Houston this weekend.”
    “Kim plans on attending as well,” the source adds of their visit on Sunday. “Kanye will be involved in the service. He is excited.”
    Osteen’s megachurch welcomes as many as 50,000 people per week, according to a 2018 article in the Houston Chronicle — a figure that doesn’t include the estimated 10 million people tuning in on live streams at home.

Aside from making a trip to Houston, the source says West has been focused on finalizing the plans for an upcoming tour after releasing his gospel-inspired, ninth solo album and accompanying IMAX film, Jesus Is King.
    “Kanye is still finalizing tour plans. He has gone from wanting this huge tour to realizing that he needs to tone it down a bit so he can continue to stay healthy,” the source explains, referencing West’s ongoing battle with his mental health.

“He has realized he needs to take care of himself mentally as well,” the insider went on.
    Though the rapper’s mental state on the road is of concern, the source says Kardashian West, 39, is more worried about her husband prioritizing his family.
    “Kim seems less concerned [about his mental health]. She is involved and will keep pushing for a situation that seems safe and that is also good for their family,” the source explains. “She has made it clear that he can’t take off for weeks for a tour. There needs to be a balance.”

https://people.com/music/kim-kardash...t-joel-osteen/

[/COLOR]

Osteen wants to get his hooks into the Kardashian kash.
    holly likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    There was no Paris robbery. Bunny kidnapped herself, man.
    DawnM74 and Waterslide like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Wonder how her legal studies are going.
    tulip, DawnM74, holly and 4 others like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information