Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: T.I says he takes his daughter to the doctor to check she's a virgin

Default T.I says he takes his daughter to the doctor to check she's a virgin

T.I. says he still accompanies his now 18-year-old daughter for an annual gynecology check-up ... just to make sure her virginity is intact.

The rapper recently made the revelation on the podcast "Ladies Like Us," saying he's been taking Deyjah Harris to the gyno for years now, and sits in for the results with the intent of confirming her hymen has not been broken.
    Tip got into the convo when the hosts -- Nazanin and Nadia -- asked if he's had the sex talk with his daughters. He told them he schedules the doctor's visit each year ... usually right after Deyjah's birthday.
    T.I. says he's simply exercising his right as a parent to steer his daughter away from what he considers bad decisions. As he put it to Nadia and Nazanin -- who's singer Miguel's wife, BTW -- "I think that most kids in hindsight, looking back, they always thank their parents for not allowing them to damage themselves as much as they could have."

Deyjah turned 18 this year, and it's worth noting she put the Internet, and any guys looking to holler at her, on notice. She warned just 'cause she's 18, it doesn't give older guys a right to try to get with her.
    https://amp.tmz.com/2019/11/06/ti-te...mpression=true

Ugh. Seriously?

*edit* posted at the same time as Palta. Please delete

Default T.I. Takes His Daughter to Gynecologist to Check If Her Hymen Is Still Intact

T.I. Takes His Daughter to Gynecologist to Check If Her Hymen Is Still Intact

T.I. is making headlines for his statements made about taking his 18-year-old daughter Deyjah to the gynecologist to make sure her hymen is intact every year.

It started when he was asked if he’s had the sex talk with his daughter while he made an appearance on a podcast.

“Have I? This is the thing: Deyjah‘s 18, just graduated high school now and she’s attending her first year of college, figuring it out for herself. And yes, not only have we had the conversation, we have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen,” T.I. said while speaking with Nazanin Mandi and Nadia Moham on their podcast Ladies Like Us. The hosts naturally thought he was joking, but he doubled down that he was serious.

“This is what we do. Right after the birthday we celebrate,” T.I. continued. “Usually like the day after the party she’s enjoying her gifts. I put a sticky note on the door: ‘Gyno. Tomorrow. 9:30.’”

“We’ll go and sit down and the doctor will come and talk, and the doctor is maintaining a high level of professionalism,” he explained about having his daughter sign something to make sure the doctor is legally allowed to disclose the information. “He’s like, ‘You know sir, I have to… in order for me to share information…’”

“I’m like, ‘Deyjah they want you to sign this. They want you to sign this so we can share information. Is there anything you wouldn’t want me to know? Okay. See doc? No problem,’” he continued.

“I say, ‘Look doc, she don’t ride no horses, she don’t ride no bike, she don’t play no sports, man. Just check the hymen please and give me back my results, expeditiously.’” he continued. “I will say as of her 18th birthday, her hymen is still intact,” he proudly declared.

The hosts then laughed and said, “Somebody check on Deyjah, she’s a prisoner!”

Don't know him, but what an as*hole.
    I feel so sorry for his daughter. My mom is a very controlling lunatic, and I was her prisoner until I was nineteen.
    I hope someone helps her.
    twitchy2.0, rollo and holly like this.

We posted at the same time! Ha.
    Yes he's a controlling ass. Sorry your mum is like that
    palta, DawnM74 and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Who is T.I.?
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

da fuck?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Aaahhhh, yikes. I find this disturbing, honestly.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

"Just check the hymen please and give me back my results, expeditiously."

He owns her hymen, apparently.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Way too controlling. Poor girl.

This is disgusting... and does he realize hymens can be broken from activities wholly unrelated to sex?

This is extremely disturbing.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Update:

T.I.Takes Daughter to GynoTO MAKE SURE SHE'S STILL A VIRGIN!!!

T.I.Has Had Daughter's

Hymen Reinforced with Polymer Mesh!!!
    11/6/2019 1:17 pM PT

T.I. , responding to a rash of questions about his daughter's hymen, has also gone on to say that he has recently had it reinforced with a polymer mesh. "This is not just a medical thing, it's a NASA thing, " disclosed TI. "The same shield protected the space shuttle from both the ionosphere and the thermosphere. The scientists told me it would actually take about 25 pounds per square inch of pressure to break this new hymen. They said that it could actually withstand a drunk, aroused Gerard Butler, running full speed at her. Which is nice."

Gross and abusive
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

And what if her hymen wasn't intact? What would he do then? There is bound to be at least an implied threat there. And I don't know why a doctor would go along with this.
    Last edited by Ravenna; November 6th, 2019 at 06:45 PM.
    Brookie and Lalasnake like this.

He is taking a lot of heat on Twitter (as he should be) and his daughter is liking the negative comments towards him.

I gasped out loud when I read this article. Maybe it's because I come from a family who doesnt want to know anything private about each other, but this can not be a normal thing to want to know about your adult daughter.

The irony is she probably uses 'God's Loophole', and her creepy as fuck dad has no idea.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information