Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Michael Jackson was ‘a disturbing person' claims Elton John

Default Michael Jackson was ‘a disturbing person' claims Elton John

Elton John’s new book is said to claim that Michael Jackson was ‘a disturbing person’ and suggested the singer had ‘totally lost his marbles’ by the 2000s.
    The star is baring all in a new soon-to-be-released memoir, Me: Elton John, in which he’s detailing his battle with drugs and his run-ins with royalty.
    But he also opened up on the so-called King Of Pop, reportedly questioning ‘what prescription drugs he was being pumped full of’ and claiming that he ‘couldn’t seem to cope with adult company at all’.
    ‘The poor guy looked awful, really frail and ill,’ the Rocket Man singer allegedly wrote in his book, writing that Jackson’s nose was ‘covered with a sticking plaster’ and his make-up has been applied by a ‘maniac’.
    Jackson died in 2009.

(Picture: Getty)According to Radar Online, Elton shared that during a lunch together in the 1990s, the Man In The Mirror singer disappeared ‘without a word’ and was later found inside of the cottage of John’s housekeeper ‘quietly playing games’ with her 11-year-old son.

‘For whatever reason, he couldn’t seem to cope with adult company at all,’ the book alleged reads, with John reportedly later writing that Jackson was ‘genuinely mentally ill, a disturbing person to be around’ and that he had ‘totally lost his marbles’ by the 2000s.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/11/michael-jackson-disturbing-person-couldnt-cope-adult-company-claims-elton-john-10904614/amp/

News at Never.

The jacko fans might tear Elton down for this, which is stupid, since I think he's just being honest about his observations and interactions with MJ. Honestly, I don't care if he was weird, I care that he abused children and is still being canonized. Meanwhile the only 2 victims who were brave enough to speak out have been dragged through the mud.
    holly, Lalasnake, Raff and 11 others like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Yeah, yeah, tell us something we don't know yet, Elton. I wonder if he's ever looked in the mirror. Tsk.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Yeah, yeah, tell us something we don't know yet, Elton. I wonder if he's ever looked in the mirror. Tsk.
    He definitely has his own issues, but at least he’s not a kiddie diddler.
    Sassiness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    He definitely has his own issues, but at least he’s not a kiddie diddler.
    Yeah, you’re not right there, but he prefers his boys older (but still under age).

It bothers me that he was so clearly not well and nobody was able or cared enough to say anything or get Michael into therapy, monitored or properly medicated. They all just wanted his money including the parents of the kids. Can they honestly say that they didn’t find it strange that he wanted their kids to sleepover?

oh and thanks Elton for telling that story. It is much more credible to hear it from someone who doesn’t need the money.
    HWBL likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Shame he didn’t try to do something while he was alive or indeed support the victims at Jackson’s child abuse trial.
    Spilling this shit to make £££ now disgusts me. He could have genuinely helped but didn’t.

^^^

But nothing Elton John said indicates any abuse of a child, just that he got up and was found playing with a kid. Saying he seemed out of it or medicated would be dismissed as speculation since it’s not like Elton is a medical professional. They weren’t even close so there’s no reason for him to be a witness with this anecdote. Also, while he may be making money off his book I doubt that’s his motivation since according to google elton’s worth £320 million. I think the book is part of his pre-retirement last hurrah along with his mega tour.
    I get blaming people in Jacko’s inner circle, the kids’ parents, etc but saying Elton bears any responsibility is quite a stretch.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It still pisses me off that people are pushing the narrative that Michael hung out with kids because he couldn't handle the company of adults. Whereas I think the opposite, he adopted that persona to enable him to get close to kids, by putting their parents at ease because he was a harmless "Peter Pan". I'm not denying he suffered abuse as a child that led to issues as an adult, but he managed to carry on professional relationships with grown ups when he stood to make money out of it, unless a bunch of 12 year old boys produced all those albums.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Oh I’m not trying to imply Elton has any responsibility. Just that Michael was a messed up fruit loop — and people overlooked it for money.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    It still pisses me off that people are pushing the narrative that Michael hung out with kids because he couldn't handle the company of adults. Whereas I think the opposite, he adopted that persona to enable him to get close to kids, by putting their parents at ease because he was a harmless "Peter Pan". I'm not denying he suffered abuse as a child that led to issues as an adult, but he managed to carry on professional relationships with grown ups when he stood to make money out of it, unless a bunch of 12 year old boys produced all those albums.
    Exactly. If Michael hadn't been famous I doubt there would be many that would doubt he was a child abuser. Pretty much everything about him screamed peado.
    Last edited by Sarzy; October 13th, 2019 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^

But nothing Elton John said indicates any abuse of a child, just that he got up and was found playing with a kid. Saying he seemed out of it or medicated would be dismissed as speculation since it’s not like Elton is a medical professional. They weren’t even close so there’s no reason for him to be a witness with this anecdote. Also, while he may be making money off his book I doubt that’s his motivation since according to google elton’s worth £320 million. I think the book is part of his pre-retirement last hurrah along with his mega tour.
    I get blaming people in Jacko’s inner circle, the kids’ parents, etc but saying Elton bears any responsibility is quite a stretch.
    So are you saying that if I see a child that is being treated inappropriately I shouldn’t report it? That kids who are abused shouldn’t have the adults around them looking out for them?
    Elton John didn’t report Jacko’s behaviour because it might lead to questions about his own behaviour however if you watch the Martin Basheer interview with pedo Jackson it’s is very apparent that something is very wrong with him.

^ What would Elton actually have reported him for in this instance? He didn't say he witnessed him abusing the boy.
    sputnik, Merlot-N-Bali and czb like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    So are you saying that if I see a child that is being treated inappropriately I shouldn’t report it? That kids who are abused shouldn’t have the adults around them looking out for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Elton John didn’t report Jacko’s behaviour because it might lead to questions about his own behaviour however if you watch the Martin Basheer interview with pedo Jackson it’s is very apparent that something is very wrong with him.

What did Elton John witness that was inappropriate?
    and you’ll have to loop me into the behaviour by Elton John you’re referring to because I’ve never heard that (not saying it’s not true, I’ve just never heard those particular rumours).
    I’m not disputing the first half of your comment I just think it’s misdirected at Elton John because there are many more people out there who were way closer to him and witnessed actual shady shit and didn’t report it.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post

i completely agree especially for most of his very successful years. from the sounds of it though, or at least if we believe Elton john’s account, his mental state deteriorated considerably in later years and it possibly was no longer the case during his last years, which makes how inner circle’s enabling behaviour and cover-international peace and security even worse. I mean, in addition to the obviously shady paedo stuff he was doing to kids, he had a doctor on his payroll whose job seemed to be to shoot him up with general anesthaesia.
    Last edited by sputnik; October 13th, 2019 at 08:03 AM.
    Sleuth and lindsaywhit like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information