Like Tree11Likes
  • 6 Post By holly
  • 5 Post By Bluebonnet

Thread: Kanye West taking “his” Sunday service nationwide aka the megalomania continues

Default Kanye West taking “his” Sunday service nationwide aka the megalomania continues

Kanye West plans to take Sunday Services nationwide

By Cindy Adams

September 23, 2019 | 7:36pm

Kanye. Ask not Kanye who? Have respect. We might be speaking of the new Fiddler on the rock — Rev. Kanye.
    Lover/partygoer/rapper/Kanye West appears to be adding the role of minister. Ordained, no. Abstained from the flesh and flash, not yet. Hymnals tucked into Kim’s booty, there aren’t. Waving palms with the psalms, uh-uh. But, brethren and sistren, here’s what’s what:
    Kanye’s had three prayer-type sessions in three weeks. He calls them his Sunday Service. First at his California home. Just family and friends.
    Then Chicago where he was raised. Then Atlanta, where he was born. He plans to continue this mission across the country.
    The man travels with a gospel chorus. They sing at the services. He just preached in front of 1,000 congregants and told how “reconnecting with my faith has helped me be a better husband and father.” He performed with a gospel choir and sang one of his own songs.

After the service, Kanye greeted comedian Chris Tucker, Jermaine Dupri and Nelly. No pew was reserved for Taylor Swift.
    He also just had one in Monster Lake Ranch in Cody, Wyo., and we shouldn’t be shocked that his new album is called “Jesus Is King.”
    So should a brother sinner in some situation wish to request his help, the big question to ask him is: “So, listen, kanye or kan’t ye?”
    https://pagesix.com/2019/09/23/kanye...es-nationwide/

Someone really needs to get him some psychiatric help. And I’m saying that with concern, not snark.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Someone really needs to get him some psychiatric help. And I’m saying that with concern, not snark.
    I know. But look who he’s married to. They all are members of The First Church of Narcissism.
    rollo, DawnM74, twitchy2.0 and 2 others like this.

Apparently he’s been off his meds for over a year - morning found articles from Oct 2018 saying that he’d been off them for 6 months.
    He has also decided that after his diagnosis that he’s not bi-polar.

During his meeting with Donald Trumptoday at the White House, Kanye delivered a 10-minute soliloquy and said several outlandish things — at one point, he compared the Constitution to a trapdoor that people fall through and then end up next to the Unabomber.Perhaps most surprising — and that's saying something — Kanye said that he believes his bipolar diagnosis was actually a "misdiagnosis" and instead he believes he was just "sleep-deprived."
    That comes in stark contrast to his statements back in August (and the cover of his recent album, which has the words “I hate being bipolar it’s awesome" written across the front). Appearing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live," West spoke openly about his mental health issues and how he experienced his first blackout at the age of 5.
    West was famously hospitalized in November 2016 after suffering a psychiatric emergency, which at the time was attributed to exhaustion and dehydration.

He used to say bipolar was his superpower contributing to his “creative genius”. I guess he changed his mind now that he is the new Messiah.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Thread Information