Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Nick Carter Seeks Restraining Order Against Brother Aaron Carter

Default Nick Carter Seeks Restraining Order Against Brother Aaron Carter

The Carter brothers' relationship has been rocky over the past few years, but the drama seems to have escalated, as Nick revealed via Twitter on Tuesday (Sept. 17) that he and his sister Angel are seeking a restraining order against Aaron.
    "In light of Aaron's increasingly alarming behavior and his recent confession that he harbors thoughts and intentions of killing my pregnant wife and unborn child, we were left with no choice but to take every measure possible to protect ourselves and our family," he wrote alongside the hashtags #mentalhealth, #GunControlNow and #GunControl. "We love our brother and truly hope he gets the proper treatment he needs before any harm comes to himself or anyone else."READ MORE

Aaron Carter Is Still Here. Come Get It

Aaron responded to Carter's announcement in a series of tweets, writing, "So my brother just got a a restraining order against me. And I was just served lol."
    "Take care. @nickcarter we’re done for life," he continued, before adding, "I haven’t seen him in four years. And I don’t intend." He followed up with a video from the House of Carters series in which Nick "tortured me as a child."
    So my brother just got a a restraining order against me. And I was just served lol
    — Aaron Carter (@aaroncarter) September 17, 2019
    Take care. @nickcarter we’re done for life.
    I haven’t seen him in four years. And I don’t intend.
    I am astounded at the accusations being made against me and I do not wish harm to anyone, especially my family.
    All I ask is for my family to leave me alone. This is blood. Not love. I will never be around you and I don’t want to be around you. I am the one who said I’m done then you send me this!? Ok. Stop trying to get me 5150’d before I file a harassment suit myself nick I have the $
    — Aaron Carter (@aaroncarter) September 18, 2019
    LEAVE ME ALONE. FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. IM BEGGING YOU. PLEASE. -- I haven’t even seen you guys and nick you bullied me my whole life. And tortured me as a child. And everyone knows it. ITS BEEN PUBLIC. and now you’re scared of the truth. pic.twitter.com/kd7nIF49PI
    — Aaron Carter (@aaroncarter) September 18, 2019
    The news comes just a few weeks after Aaron's latest Twitter roast of his brother, accusing him in since-deleted posts of leaving his family behind and claiming that he's never met the Backstreet Boy's son.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...t-aaron-carter

Aaron was recently diagnosed as schizophrenic and bi polar. What a troubled family the Carters are

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I only saw the first part of the thread title on the main page and could guess who the order was issued against...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Sigh. I'll admit that when I was in middle school I saw them both in concert. What a mess they've become.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

fgg

Nick Carter Says Aaron Told Sister He Thinks of 'Killing Babies'

Nick Carter says he had to protect his wife and unborn child from his brother because Aaron flat-out told their sister, "I have thoughts of killing babies."

That bombshell allegation is in the restraining order request Nick filed Monday in Las Vegas. In the docs, he says Aaron and their sister, Angel, were talking by FaceTime on August 7, 2019 ... and according to Angel, Aaron said, "I want to tell you something that I never told you before -- I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar 2 years ago."

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Angel asked Aaron if he heard voices ... and that's when he made the "killing babies" remark. Angel asked if he thought about killing anyone else, and she claims he said, "I think about killing Lauren Kitt" ... who is Nick's pregnant wife.

Aaron's then-girlfriend, Lina, was there during the convo and chimed in, "Angel, how do you think I feel with him sleeping with a sword next to him?" According to the docs, Aaron got upset and said, "Shut up Lina, you are next on my list."

Aaron and Lina have since had an ugly breakup. Worth noting ... cops were called the day after that FaceTime convo to conduct a welfare check on Aaron. We had reported it was a family member who called ... and in the docs, Angel admits it was her.

In his filing, Nick explains he needs the court-ordered protection from Aaron because he's afraid Aaron will listen to the "voices in his head and cause harm to my family." He also states, as far as he knows, Aaron owns 6 firearms, which he's known to keep "readily available."

In fact, Aaron was on "TMZ Live" this week and told us he had his guns loaded and ready when cops made yet another welfare check at his home this past Sunday.

As we reported, Nick was granted the restraining order which requires Aaron to stay away from Nick, Lauren, their son and Lauren's parents.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/18/nick-...raining-order/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

How is he still allowed firearms....
    mostroop, weathered1 and Mivvi21 like this.

Bro, if someone's disturbed enough to think about killing babies, a little piece of paper isn't going to do a damn lick of good

Default Aaron Carter Accuses His Sister of Raping Him When He Was a Child

Aaron Carter has accused his late sister Leslie Carter of raping him from the ages of 10 and 13.

He also accused two of his backup dancers of sexual abuse when he was only eight years old.

“my sister raped me from the age of 10 to 13 years old when she wasn’t on her medications and I was absused not only sexually by her but by my first two back up

dancers when I was 8 years old. And my brother absused me my whole life,” Aaron posted on his Twitter account on Thursday (September 19).

Leslie passed away in 2012 at the age of 25.

This revelation comes just days after Aaron was ordered to stay away from his older brother Nick Carter and his family by a restraining order. Aaron allegedly

threatened to kill Nick‘s pregnant wife.

There are a bunch of tweets at the JJ link: Aaron Carter Accuses His Sister of Raping Him When He Was a Child | Aaron Carter : Just Jared
    Sarzy likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

i don't doubt that the Carter family was dysfunctional and that his upbringing is a cause of his ongoing problems with substance abuse and mental illness.
    But I also think that he is off the rails and delusional right now. He is in dire need of profound help. Instead of fighting him, maybe his brother should stage an intervention.
    And if Aaron can still legally buy a weapon, your country is absolutely fucked.
    fgg, crayzeehappee and nico like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    i don't doubt that the Carter family was dysfunctional and that his upbringing is a cause of his ongoing problems with substance abuse and mental illness.
    But I also think that he is off the rails and delusional right now. He is in dire need of profound help. Instead of fighting him, maybe his brother should stage an intervention.
    And if Aaron can still legally buy a weapon, your country is absolutely fucked.
    Yes, yes it is.
    Nevan, mostroop, sputnik and 2 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Default Aaron Carter Giving Up His Assault Rifles

Aaron Carter is adamant he has a right and a need to have guns -- but he now says assault weapons are overkill so he's giving them up.

Aaron tells TMZ, he believed cops were going to come to his home Wednesday and seize his guns, because his brother, Nick, got a restraining order against him and Aaron thought that would trigger a gun seizure. So, he says he beat Nick to the punch and called the cops himself on Wednesday.

Aaron says cops came to his home and assured him they were not going to take his guns away just because there was a restraining order. Nevertheless, he gave L.A. County Sheriff's deputies his 2 assault rifles to hold for him, because he's just hit the road for some concerts and is worried someone might break into his home and steal them.

But, there's more ... Aaron tells us when he returns he's going to get rid of his assault rifles for good -- maybe sell them to the gun shop he bought them from.

Aaron says he wants protection and he's going to keep a pistol and a shotgun, but he says he's off assault rifles for good.

One other thing ... the reason he says he gave cops the assault weapons while he was on the road is because he doesn't have a proper safe, but he says he's getting one quickly to secure the weapons he keeps.

Progress.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/19/aaron...raining-order/
    Sarzy likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I can definitely believe Aaron (and Nick) were abused as kids. Those allegations are pretty shocking about his sister though.

fgg

Aaron Carter Goes Nuts in Court After Judge Orders Him to Surrender Guns

Aaron Carter lost it in court when a judge ordered him to surrender his firearms.

Aaron was on the losing end of a hearing for a restraining order. His twin sister, Angel Conrad, convinced the judge to issue an order prohibiting Aaron from having any contact with her or her family for a year. Then the judge enraged Aaron, by telling him he's too dangerous to possess guns. He went nuts in court ... screaming at the judge that he would just go out of state and buy more firepower.

TMZ broke the story ... Angel filed docs back in September in L.A. for a domestic violence restraining order after claiming Aaron threatened to send hit men after her. She claimed that during a phone conversation Aaron told her, "I have people that would come and harm you."

Angel said she feared for her life because Aaron was brandishing firearms on social media. She said she also feared for her husband and her daughter.

After the judge lowered the boom on Aaron, he threatened to just get up and leave, but the judge ordered him to sit down.

What's unclear ... whether Aaron will surrender his guns. If he doesn't, the judge could hold him in contempt and throw him in jail. As part of the order, Aaron must also stay away from The Grove shopping center in LA where Angel's husband works.

As we first reported ... Aaron's brother, Nick, also filed for a restraining order against him claiming Aaron had "thoughts of killing babies." Nick claimed Aaron had made the claims during a FaceTime with Angel back in August.

Nick had also said Aaron told Angel he was diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Aaron's then-girlfriend, Lina Valentina, was there during the conversation and she chimed in, "Angel, how do you think I feel with him sleeping with a sword next to him?" According to the docs, Aaron got furious and said, "Shut up Lina, you are next on my list."

As we reported ... Aaron had wanted court-ordered protection from Lina, but he later decided to drop it and move on. For Aaron's part ... he denies making those statements to his siblings and Lina, adding he just wants them to leave him alone.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/19/aaron...g-order-angel/
    Sarzy likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Wow. He seems exactly like the type of person who should have a gun.

On a related note, when is the Senate going to vote on that background check bill?
    fgg, mostroop, Sarzy and 2 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I can definitely believe Aaron (and Nick) were abused as kids. Those allegations are pretty shocking about his sister though.
    Who isn't alive to defend herself. How convenient.
    mostroop and Sarzy like this.

Jesus Christ. I grew up in a very dysfunctional family. My parents would get drunk, get into fights and one of the neighbors would call the cops on them. For almost all of my childhood, it was poo-poo-ed because they knew a few of the police officers in town. I distinctly remember one time my father on top of my mother and he was choking her. My next door neighbor (and father of my best friend at the time) was on top of my father trying to get him to let go. After lots of screaming, and some rough housing, my dad let go and the cops sat there talking to them for a little while ... then they LEFT with no charges. And it wasn't just my dad ... my mom could and has been equally as violent with no consequences. I had been out of the house several years at one point (living with my soon to be husband) when there was another big blow up. Only this time, they didn't know any of the cops that showed up. My younger sister was the one to call the cops. My dad was arrested on the spot and they demanded to know where any and all weapons were in the house because at that point it was already NJ law that any weapons be removed on ANY domestic violence call. He gave up all the guns (none of them were in his name anyway because he was charged with some kind of marijuana charge ... they were all bought under other people's (including my husband's, against my wishes) firearms ID card) and it took YEARS to get them back (I think the only reason they were finally given back was because they were owned by someone other than my dad). My husband's very expensive hunting bow was also confiscated as a weapon and he had to jump through so many hoops to get it back. And this was back in like 1992 that our laws were like this. I don't understand why California DV/gun laws aren't as strict as NJ ...
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information