Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Kevin Hart suffers major injuries in car accident

Default Kevin Hart suffers major injuries in car accident

KEVIN HARTCAR CAREENS OFF ROAD INTO DITCH... Kevin & Driver Suffer Major Injuries

9/1/2019 3:01 PM PT

EXCLUSIVE
    THE DAMAGE
    LAUNCH GALLERY
    Backgrid

2:58 PM PT -- Police tell us the driver of the car was found pinned in his seat under the crushed roof and so was the female passenger. We're told the fire department had to saw off the roof to free them.
    We're also told the driver was airlifted across town to UCLA Medical Center. His condition and Kevin's is unknown at this point. We've reached out to Kevin's rep, but no word back yet.
    One of Kevin Hart's classic cars ended up in a ditch in the Malibu Hills after veering off the road ... TMZ has learned, and looking at the damage ... it's a miracle he and 2 other people in the vehicle survived.

Play video content

SCENE OF THE CRASH
    The accident happened just before 1 AM Sunday on the winding and treacherous Mulholland Highway. Crash scene video, obtained by TMZ, shows Kevin's Plymouth Barracuda deep in a gully about 10 feet off the road.
    The car smashed through wooden fencing along the roadside, and you can see the roof was completely crushed by the impact.
    TMZ.com
    Cops have confirmed the vehicle belongs to Kevin, but they tell us he was not driving at the time of the accident. There were 2 other people were in the car, including the driver -- and cops say Kevin and the driver both suffered "major back injuries."
    The third person is a woman who did not require hospital treatment. Police say the driver had not been drinking.
    Kevin was first out of the vehicle and according to a witness, a member of his security team showed up in an SUV and picked him up. Kevin lives nearby and cops say he went home "to get medical attention." He was eventually treated at a hospital.

Play video content

TAKIN' HER OUT FOR A SPIN
    Earlier, on Saturday ... Kevin posted a video of himself in his vintage ride, as someone yelled at him for laying down too much rubber on the street as he spun out his tires.
    Kevin bought the car back in July as a 40th birthday gift to himself.
    Originally Published -- 10:17 AM PT
    -

Is Mulholland Highway the same as Mulholland Drive? Mulholland Drive has always been a magnet for people who just love to drive - my husband used to go there on Sunday mornings with his bike (motorcycle).

Those pictures of the crash make it hard to believe anyone lived.
    BITTER likes this.

So Kevin gets out of the car (How??) and his security team picks him up and takes him home? Leaving the others behind? That's weird.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    So Kevin gets out of the car (How??) and his security team picks him up and takes him home? Leaving the others behind? That's weird.
    This seems odd to me too. If he was able to leave the car and get back to his home how serious were his injuries?
    Did he go to his home to call for help? Where was his cell phone - back in the car?
    If his security detail come for him I would assume that they called for the authorities at the scene and it would not be necessary for him to get home and call.
    BITTER, C_is_for_Cookie and Angeli like this.

Elite Member

This is so weird -- about a week ago, I thought it was Kevin Hart that got seriously injured a few years ago. It was Tracy Morgan. When I first saw this news -- I thought "not again!" I am getting so old. I don't remember who is who anymore.

That accident looks horrific.
    BITTER and sjankis630 like this.

I've been hearing about this all weekend but just now saw the photos. He's lucky to be alive. There is something sketchy about the details, though.

I'm also just a little sad about the car.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

It could just be poorly written. Maybe they neglected to report that he was whisked away by his security team AFTER EMS arrived and the others were being treated.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Tracy Morgan was in a limo that was hit by a Walmart truck in 2014. One of his friends (another comic) died in the accident and Tracy damn near did.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yeah, and Tracy says he has brain damage. I have been in a few car accidents and I never had anything super serious happen to me, but I still feel the effects on my back, neck, and joints. You don't realize how much even a fender bender can kind of lowkey mess you up.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sjankis630 View Post
    This seems odd to me too. If he was able to leave the car and get back to his home how serious were his injuries? Did he go to his home to call for help? Where was his cell phone - back in the car?
    If his security detail come for him I would assume that they called for the authorities at the scene and it would not be necessary for him to get home and call.

Perhaps his security detail was following in another vehicle. But if he had "major back injuries," how was he able to get out of the car and go home? Unless the whole purpose of going home was to get drugs out of the car before the police arrived.
    Sleuth and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Perhaps his security detail was following in another vehicle. But if he had "major back injuries," how was he able to get out of the car and go home? Unless the whole purpose of going home was to get drugs out of the car before the police arrived.
    Adrenaline can make people do all kinds of supposedly impossible stuff. I attended the funeral of someone who was walking and talking following a bike accident and then suddenly went downhill in a matter of minutes. You also hear of people doing crazy stuff like walking about on broken legs without realising - until the adrenaline and shock wears off.

Or it could be drugs. Or both.
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

After seeing the car, I'm surprised he walked away. He's very lucky.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

What could be going on?
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Have they reported yet on the condition of the phone book he was sitting on?

I think this is fishy and i too am sad for the 1970 Barracuda.

I think Kevin tried to get away because he didn't want to be caught with a strange woman AGAIN, but realized he was really hurt and had to go to the hospital. It will all come out eventually.
    fgg, CornFlakegrl, DawnM74 and 4 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information