Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By crayzeehappee
  • 3 Post By Beeyotch
  • 1 Post By qwerty

Thread: Singer Howie Day arrested after assaulting a woman - again.

Default Singer Howie Day arrested after assaulting a woman - again.

Singer Howie Day arrested after 'choking woman and then throwing her to the floor of a Manhattan hotel room' - a year after he was arrested for assault

By Josh Saunders For Dailymail.com14:23, 25 Aug 2019, updated 14:23, 25 Aug 2019

+5

Day, 38, was arrested for charges including third-degree assault, criminal possession of a controlled substance, harassment and obstructing another personís breathing in a downtown hotel in Manhattan's Financial District. He had an arraignment hearing on Saturday
    Howie Day was arrested after he allegedly choked a woman and then threw her onto the floor in a New York hotel room - over a year on from a previous arrest for assault.

Police took the 38-year-old musician into custody around 5.40pm Friday from Aloft Manhattan Downtown Hotel in the Financial district, TMZ reported.
    The female, whose relationship to Day is not clear but it has been reported that she was his girlfriend, told police that he grabbed her, threw her on the ground and then wrapped his hands around her throat and squeezed.
    She is believed to have sought medical help after the incident, and was left with injuries to her face, neck and hands.
    At the time of his arrest, Day - from Seattle - was also allegedly carrying eight Xanax pills in his pocket.
    He allegedly told officers that he was in 'withdrawal' and thought he was 'going to pass out,' according to TMZ. He had previously said he used them before going on stage.

+5

Police were called to Aloft Manhattan Downtown Hotel (above) in the Financial District around 5.40pm on Friday, after a woman alleged that she had been assaulted by singer Howie Day

+5

Day was arrested in April 2018 for fourth degree assault (left)

+5

For the most recent alleged crime he was taken into custody and arraigned on Saturday

At his arraignment hearing on Saturday, his attorney told Judge Stephen Antignani that Day was eager to answer the charges as he was travelling for work.
    He faces charges including third-degree assault, criminal possession of a controlled substance, harassment, and obstructing another personís breathing.
    Day who is originally from Brewer, Maine, was released on a $500 bond.
    This comes just over a year after Day was arrested for fourth degree assault by Dane County Sheriff's Department, in Wisconsin, in April 2018.

He was allegedly seen shoving then-girlfriend Carrie Peneck and was claimed to be caught slamming a car door and throwing music gear around on surveillance footage, TMZ reported.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-room-NYC.html

I remember when he was in the same rehab facility as Britney way back when. Guess he hasn't cleaned himself up.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

He shouldn't be throwing music gear around. He's lucky to still be performing I'd think? I mean what has he done since this?

Last edited by Waterslide; August 26th, 2019 at 05:39 PM.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

^^God, I hate that song so much. Most bland and boring thing I've ever heard.
    twitchy2.0, Mivvi21 and weathered1 like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I had no idea who this dude was. Clicked on the youtube song and still no click of recognition.

Then when someone upthread mentioned he was one of the dudes Britney was papped with in rehab, I remembered. Loser.
    Kittylady, czb and DawnM74 like this.

I think he did rehab with Lohan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I remember when he was in the same rehab facility as Britney way back when. Guess he hasn't cleaned himself up.
    I remembered the BI that he was feeding the tabloids stories that they were hooking up in rehab. Ass

QWERTY! How’s tricks love?

Hey Novice! Lot's going on! Mostly lurk here these days with a post few and far between - can't fully break the GR habit. Hope you are well!
    Novice likes this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Hey Novice! Lot's going on! Mostly lurk here these days with a post few and far between - can't fully break the GR habit. Hope you are well!
    All the better for hearing from you Qwerty! Hopefully you're busy with lots of good things!

Thread Information