Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Cardi B's Testimony in $5M Lawsuit: She is the green Powerpuff Girl

Default Cardi B's Testimony in $5M Lawsuit: She is the green Powerpuff Girl

Cardi B Gave Testimony In A $5 Million Lawsuit Against Her And It Is Exactly What’d You’d Expect From Her

August 22, 2019 / Posted by: Kristian

Cardi B
    testified in court for a $5 million lawsuit against her and it went exactly how you think it did. Michael Brophy Jr., is suing Cardi because she used his back tattoo without permission on the cover of her mixtape, Gangsta Bitch Music Vol, 1. Oh to be a fly on that wall and hear all those professional law people saying, “Gangsta Bitch Music Volume One,” so many times. Cardi was questioned in the lawsuit and it is pure entertainment. She referenced The Powerpuff Girls, called herself “a gangster”, got angry, overshared, and complained about being there.

The Blast
    reports that Cardi B is exactly the same in and out of the courtroom. While most of us would probably change demeanor even slightly in the serious aura of court proceedings, Cardi B don’t give a shit.

Michael says Cardi used his image without permission and stole what is a “one of a kind” tattoo design he got ten years ago. He originally sued Cardi in 2017 but the case dragged on. He claims he was “humiliated” by the cover (which shows a male model with a back tattoo eating Cardi’s pussy out while she drinks some alcohol from the bottle–just like a Gansta Bitch). Michael said he “has been devastated” and he was worried “his wife believed he had betrayed her.” This is the image in question:

Bardigang Brasil@BardigangBra
    Vocês sabiam? A primeira Mixtape de Cardi B (Gangsta Bitch Music Vol.1) tem apenas 1 co-compositor oficial, e é creditado em apenas uma faixa.

9:26 AM - Aug 19, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    See Bardigang Brasil's other Tweets

Cardi B’s deposition was taken in April, but recently a judge ruled for it to be released. We need to thank that judge, because it’s great.

Michael’s lawyer asked Cardi how often she goes to California:

“I go there a lot.”
    The lawyer pressed her why:

“Work reasons.”

The lawyer asked her again and she said:

“Because I’m Cardi B.”

Next she was asked about the cover and the tattoo being used, and Cardi lets you know she doesn’t even care about all of that:

“I never really cared to, like see, because I didn’t give a fuck. I carted for me, and it was, like, all about me … I didn’t give a fuck about this tattoo. I didn’t give a fuck about none of that shit. So, when it comes to that, you need to go to the photographer, or whoever edited this shit, because that’s who did it–clearly.”

Then Michael’s lawyer asked Cardi what she was going for with the image:

“I mean I am, I am a gangster. Like, I feel like I am a gangster, like I’m a gangsta. You know? I’m a stand-up girl. You know what I’m saying. I’m a good girl. But you know I have a lot of heart. So, I consider myself a gangster. I’m from the hood… I have a heart of a lion, so that’s what I am. Like I’m not a pretty girl, or I am a pretty girl. But I’m not like this, this pink girly girl. I’m like the Buttercup, you know? There’s three powerful girls. There’s Blossom and there’s Bubbles and there’s Buttercup, the green one. That’s me. That’s who I am.”

Cardi eventually got bored and asked for her phone:

“Are they fixing my phone? I got to call my mom. Damien, do you know if they got my phone back? I’ve got to call my mom.”

Cardi also answered her phone near the end of her testimony telling the person she’d call back. Andcomplained to the room at one point: “Oh my goodness, I’m so tired. I’m fucking tired and I’m in so much pain.”

Cardi also slapped at Michael for the whole lawsuit, wondering what “damages” she could have caused him:

“Your client is claiming that’s he distressed. Where is the proof of him being distressed? How is your client now claiming that I used his likeness for my thing. Nobody knows him. Nobody knows what his face looks like. How can you be distressed? How can I ruin your life? It doesn’t make sense to me… This man works in a damn fucking surf shop. You’re not a model. You haven’t, like, gone to now damn psychiatrist.”

Still not done:

“I got real lawsuits with real shit, and I got to deal with this bullshit. This is four hours long taking away from my time, my job, my motherhood.”

Yup, Cardi B talking about other people suing her in her testimony for being sued.

I think we need a new television show: Cardi B Under Oath. It’s a game show where contestants question Cardi on things she doesn’t want to answer for an hour each week and the person who gets the most real answers wins. Granted all the contestants would need the same level life insurance as Faye Dunaway‘s assistant–but I think it’s worth it for the television magic, no?

Pic: Wenn.com
    Tags: Bitch Got Sued , Cardi B
    https://dlisted.com/2019/08/22/cardi...r/#more-348624
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Her behavior isn’t cute or funny. She is disgusting. I can’t wait for her 5 mins to be over.
    emkat, czb, OrangeSlice and 13 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

God she is awful. Can't stand her.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

czb

and i'm sure some will think that her testimony was cool. yuck
    DawnM74 and emkat like this.

I'm no prude, but that album cover is fucking gross. Is her objective to be as nasty and classless as possible? If so then she is doing a bang up job at both.

She is truly trash. The fact she brought this shtick into a courtroom and refused to take this seriously proves that. Well, actually it's not even a shtick and that's the problem.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I hope she has to pay him. Just because.
    -

She is contemptible but it's also impossible to take her seriously so it's hilarious. That green powerpuff girl line had me rolling. The things that go through an entitled idiot's mind...
    DawnM74 and sputnik like this.

She's mentally ill, right?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

My students love her...
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

She's definitely "power puffing" alright....

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    She's mentally ill, right?
    Nope, she's just functionaly illiterate. She attended the public high school in the neighborhood I grew up in. It's a terrible school and those families that can afford to go private for their kids do.
    DawnM74 and Waterslide like this.

Used to love her. Over it.

I went looking for a sad/mad gif and fell in love with this baby! That face! OMG!
    MsDark, twitchy2.0 and weathered1 like this.

Buttercup is indeed a badass. But she would kick that tattoo dude in the head before he could get within 3 feet of her snatch.

Cardi B is definitely a cartoon character.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Nope, she's just functionaly illiterate. She attended the public high school in the neighborhood I grew up in. It's a terrible school and those families that can afford to go private for their kids do.
    She also reminds me of spec foster kids BEFORE treatment. The lack of filter, over-sexualizing everything, the inability to comprehend time and place or consequence, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information