• 10 Post By MsDark
  • 3 Post By Nevan
  • 4 Post By Waterslide
  • 3 Post By czb
  • 3 Post By MsDark
  • 1 Post By SHELLEE
  • 3 Post By CornFlakegrl
  • 4 Post By Novice

Thread: Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson marries Lauren Hashian in scenic Hawaiian ceremony

Elite Member

Default Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson marries Lauren Hashian in scenic Hawaiian ceremony

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson ties the knot with long-term love Lauren Hashian in scenic Hawaiian ceremony

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7371309/Dwayne-Rock-Johnson-marries-Lauren-Hashian-Hawaii.html

• The Hollywood star, 47, surprised fans by uploading pictures from his wedding day on Monday morning, after tying the knot with his long-term partner, 34, in Hawaii on Saturday
    • The bride wore a beautiful white lace dress with a low-cut neckline, fitted bodice and long train, styling her auburn locks in perfect curls
    • The couple, who raise daughters Jasmine, three, and Tiana, 15 months, together, have been together since 2007
    • They were due to get married in the spring of 2018, but postponed the wedding when Lauren fell pregnant with their second child
    • The Rock was previously married to film producer Dany Garcia, who became his manager in 2008 around the time of their divorce

By Kate Thomas for MailOnline
    Published: 20:40 AEST, 19 August 2019 | Updated: 23:16 AEST, 19 August 2019

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson has tied the knot with his long-term partner Lauren Hashian after 12 years together.

The actor, 47, announced the happy news via his Instagram account on Monday morning, surprising fans by uploading a series of stunning pictures of the bride and groom posing in front of a picturesque sunset in Hawaii.

He wrote: 'We do. August 18th, 2019.Hawaii.@laurenhashianofficial @hhgarcia41'.

The couple, who raise daughters Jasmine, three, and Tiana, 15 months, have been together since 2007, and were due to get married in the spring of 2018, before Lauren, 34, fell pregnant with their second child.

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson tied the knot with his partner Lauren Hashian in a romantic Hawaiian ceremony on Saturday, announcing the happy news via his Instagram page on Monday morning

One image showed the newlyweds posing by the water's edge in the actor's native Hawaii, holding hands as they celebrated getting hitched.

A second magical shot featured the happy couple kissing against the sunset backdrop, with Lauren's veil blowing in the wind.

Lauren wore a beautiful white lace dress with a low-cut neckline, fitted bodice and long train, styling her auburn locks in perfect curls.

The Rock was typically laid back for his big day, ditching a suit jacket in favour of a button down shirt and smart white trousers.

The actor, 47, announced the happy news via his Instagram account on Monday morning, surprising fans by uploading a series of stunning pictures of the bride and groom posing in front of a picturesque sunset in Hawaii

Fans rushed to congratulate the pair on their marriage, showering the happy couple with well wishes.

They were initially due to get married in the Spring of 2018, but postponed the wedding when Lauren fell pregnant with their second child.

Explaining why they changed the date of the ceremony, the Jumanji star said the beauty didn't want to have a 'big belly' in her wedding photos.

He joked to Rolling Stone magazine: 'We were going to get married in the spring and we got pregnant.

'Lauren felt like, well, you know, mama [doesn't want] to take pictures being pregnant in a wedding dress, so we're just going to wait and not quite sure when, but I know it's going to happen.

'The great thing with Lauren is she's such a rock star. She's just like, "It's alright, whenever it's going to happen we're going to make it work".'

The couple, who raise daughters Jasmine, three, (pictured in December 2017) and Tiana, 15 months, together, have been together since 2007

The former WWE world champion said the couple weren't 'exactly' trying to get pregnant but were 'talking about it' before he received the happy news.

The Rock is also a father to daughter Simone, 18, from his first marriage to producer Dany Garcia.

The star said that it was nice to welcome children later in life after first becoming a father aged 29 as 'guys don't mature until much later.'

Speaking after the birth of his third daughter Tiana, The Rock stated he felt 'blessed and proud to bring another strong girl into this world'.

He said: 'I was raised and surrounded by strong, loving women all my life, but after participating in baby Tiaís delivery, itís hard to express the new level of love, respect and admiration I have for and all mamas and women out there.'

Postponing the big day: They were due to get married in the spring of 2018, but postponed the wedding when Lauren fell pregnant with their second child

Dwayne and Lauren met while he was filming his movie The Game Plan in her hometown of Boston.

Lauren - who is the daughter of the late Sib Hashian, the drummer for the band Boston - attended Emerson College and graduation with her BA in public relations and communications in 2006.

She has also released music of her own, with tunes like Memory and You are Mine available on SoundCloud.

Meanwhile, The Rock was previously married to film producer Dany Garcia, who has acted as his manager since 2008 and is credited for helping him build his multi-million dollar empire.

The pair, who announced their amicable split in June 2007, are still on great terms and she has worked with him in big blockbuster movies including Baywatch and the Jumanji sequel.

Discussing how their relationship went from personal to professional, his ex-wife Dany told Marie Claire last year: 'We knew that we were moving into that period of our lives, the closing of a personal relationship.

'I was already deeply involved with his agents, I was already commenting on scripts. It was a very natural conversation, where he just said to me, "I would love for you to do this full-time".'

Still on great terms: The Rock was previously married to film producer Dany Garcia, who became his manager around the time of their divorce in 2008. The pair announced they were splitting in June 2007 after deciding they were better off as friends

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...an-Hawaii.html
    fgg likes this.

I heard that because of some bad oysters at wedding reception, everyone could smell what the Rock was cooking.
    ChemicalHelena and SHELLEE like this.

Another stomach clutcher. Any way, congrats to them. I love him.
    MohandasKGanja and holly like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Congrats to them.

I've always liked him. he seems like such a fun down to earth guy still.
    fgg, sprynkles, holly and 3 others like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

I like him too, but can't help wondering if this means he's seriously contemplating a run for 'some' political office.

Congratulations to them both.

She "fell pregnant"

She's a very pretty woman. Has terrible taste in dresses.

His bicep is bigger than her waist.

I fucking hate the term "fell pregnant." There is something so gross and repressed and Victorian about that phrase, like it's describing the fate of some questionably moral Bronte character who's only spoken about in whispers or like something people would say back in the 50s when "pregnant" wasn't allowed on TV like some kind of dirty word. Yuck.

I also fucking hate her red velvet and clear shoes. Also yuck.

That said, I'm happy someone gets to climb on that. Congrats to them.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

That phrase 'fell pregnant' makes it sound like she tripped and fell vag first onto a shooting dick and inadvertently got impregnated.

Impressed that his ex is his manager.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't find her attractive at all. Nice body, but her face. I am impressed with the way he treats the people in his personal life though.
    holly, LaFolie and Waterslide like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

I don't have anything against her personally, but when I look at her I see a young Cloris Leachman as a real housewife.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

czb

i think she is ok looking - normal pretty. if she were hollywood, she would've gotten her nose done. so good for her!
    KrisNine, holly and Waterslide like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I don't have anything against her personally, but when I look at her I see a young Cloris Leachman as a real housewife.

I can see this too.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I love Cloris Leachman in one of the best twilight zone episodes “It’s a Good Life”. She was also awesome in Malcolm In The Middle as Lois’ mom.
    czb likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I think it says something about him that he and his ex are still friends and working together (at least I think it says she still manages him?). This, despite the obvious overlap between his first marriage and his current love.
    holly, fgg and Nevan like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Pardon???

Thread Information