Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: What’s going on between Lindsay Lohan and the crown prince of Saudi Arabia?

fgg

Default What’s going on between Lindsay Lohan and the crown prince of Saudi Arabia?

What the heck is going on with Lindsay Lohan and Mohammad bin Salman?

A wild rumor hit town that Lohan and the bloodthirsty crown prince of Saudi Arabia have gotten close, and that he’s been flying her around in his jets and showering her with presents — including a gift-wrapped credit card. And when we started asking around, a source in her inner circle acknowledged that they “know each other.”

Now a rep for Lohan tells us that the pair met just once — around a year ago at a Formula One Grand Prix race. The rep also denied that bin Salman — who has been accused of ordering the 2018 murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi — gave Lohan a credit card.

Either way, pals of Lohan — who even say they’ve seen text exchanges between the pair — are boasting about what they claim is a new friendship. The rep called those claims “lies.”

While the “Herbie: Fully Loaded” star and the vicious authoritarian would seem to make for an unlikely twosome, sources close to Lohan, who has been partly based in nearby Dubai for the past couple of years, told Page Six that it’s not unusual for the “Rumors” singer to be courted by Middle Eastern dignitaries.

“They go crazy for her out there,” exclaimed one insider.

A Lohan pal also pointed out that before the gruesome killing of Washington Post journalist Khashoggi in the Saudi embassy in Istanbul, Turkey, last October, MbS — who took office in 2017 — had been touted as a modernizing force in Saudi Arabia who would push for women’s rights, among other things.

Lohan — who said in 2018 that she wanted to make an all-female movie, “Frame,” about Saudi culture, including Saudi women’s taste for the sport of fencing — was last known to be romantically involved with Russian businessman Egor Tarabasov. They split in 2016. Before that she was linked to hotelier Vikram Chatwal.

Reps for MbS didn’t get back to us.

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/05/whats...-saudi-arabia/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

That woman is going to come to a tragic end. Maybe not because of this guy, but she makes horrible choices in life.

And he could hardly choose a bottomdweller worse than her.

Elite Member

What the heck is going on with Lindsay Lohan and Mohammad bin Salman?
    The exchange of money/drugs for sexual favours/sexually transmitted diseases.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    The exchange of money/drugs for sexual favours/sexually transmitted diseases.
    And bruises. Lots and lots of bruises.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Don't know why anyone would want to get within ten feet of her. Just looking at her makes me want to jump into a vat of anti bacterial soap.
    LaFolie, Mivvi21, DawnM74 and 1 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

My friend who owns a villa in Mykonos and knows all the gossip told me the Arabs shop from photoshoots mostly,they contact the agencies ,check who is willing and ready and rent them for a week or so.We had Ambrosio and the Hadids this year and some English ones i dont remember.I am not saying they were at it.I am just reporting the Arabs like the big names.The girls dancing at the beach bars there are unbelievably beautiful but they are not famous..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Is this how she dies?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page Six that it’s not unusual for the “Rumors” singer to be courted by Middle Eastern dignitaries.

She had opportunities to turn her career around.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Elite Member

Whatever it is, I'm sure there's money involved.

fgg

Who is Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman’s wife?

After Page Six reported that Lindsay Lohan has been rubbing shoulders with controversial Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman, further questions have emerged about the brutal dictator’s mysterious marriage.

It turns out there is indeed a Mrs. MBS. Sources tell us that — although there’s virtually no publicly available information about her — the globe-trotting prince is quietly married to Princess Sara bint Mashoor bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.

Apparently, the pair married in 2006 and, according to various reports, they have either three or four children together. She did not travel with MBS on his tour of the US last year, and there are no public photos of her.

She is not to be confused with Princess Sara bint Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the so-called “Barbie Princess” who applied for asylum in London after falling out with her father, who is MBS’ cousin.

Sources tell us that MBS and his princess wife are currently at their Red Sea summer getaway, the Al-Salam Royal Palace, in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, with their kids. The source added that she has a reputation for “having a temper, just like MBS.” But given that MBS is accused of ordering the 2018 murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, we are not sure that statement is fair.

But as Page Six reported on Monday, rumors continued to spread that MBS is getting cozy with 33-year-old Lohan — who is partly based in nearby Dubai and is a big star in the Middle East — and that he has flown her around on his private jets and even gave her a gift-wrapped credit card. Other sources insist that Lohan has been showing off text messages between her and the powerful, but highly secretive, Saudi prince to pals.

A rep for Lohan has vehemently denied that they’re romantically involved or that he gave her a credit card. The rep instead insisted that LiLo and MBS had only met once at a Formula One Grand Prix race.

Reps at the Saudi Embassy didn’t get back to us.

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/06/who-i...-salmans-wife/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I was bored and decided to research a bit on wikipedia and Mohammad and Sara are first cousins on their paternal side.

Gold Member

I am just reporting the Arabs like the big names.
    So the question begs, did this guy look her up from a magazine/web article from 2004?

Right? He's in his doctors waiting room and see's a 2004 People magazine and has to have that Mean Girls girl.
    Jadestone likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Sex for money. That's all.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    That woman is going to come to a tragic end. Maybe not because of this guy,.
    Or Maybe because of him. I doubt he would have any problems having a bit too rough sex and finishing her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information