Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By fgg
  • 2 Post By greysfang
  • 1 Post By tiggle
  • 1 Post By BelledeJour
  • 4 Post By Kittylady
  • 3 Post By Kittylady

Thread: Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith Reportedly Get Marriage License in L.A.

fgg

Default Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith Reportedly Get Marriage License in L.A.

Taking the next step. Things between Joshua Jackson Opens a New Window. and girlfriend Jodie Turner-Smith appear to be heating up!

The Dawson’s Creek alum, 41, and the Last Ship actress, 32, were seen at a Beverly Hills courthouse on Friday, August 2, in photos published by the Daily Mail Opens a New Window. . The website reports that the pair got what appeared to be a marriage license that they carried out of the building in a yellow envelope. The license is valid for 90 days.

Jackson wore a V-neck T-shirt and light jeans for the outing, while Turner-Smith donned a cropped blue T-shirt, jeans and a straw hat.

The couple’s show of togetherness comes almost two months after the When They See Us actor was spotted kissing a mystery woman at Los Angeles International Airport.

As Us Weekly previously reported, Jackson was seen cozying up to the woman as he dropped her off after a lunch date on June 13. The lip lock came two days after he attended a party in NYC with Turner-Smith.

The Affair alum and Turner-Smith were first spotted showing PDA at Usher Opens a New Window. ’s 40th birthday party in October 2018. “They were all over each other,” a source told Us. “Super smitten and gazing into each other’s eyes as they danced together the whole night.”

They have since been photographed together a number of times and were seen with their arms around each other’s waists while grocery shopping in Calabasas, California, on June 30.

Prior to dating the Nightflyers actress, Jackson was in a 10-year relationship with Diane Kruger Opens a New Window. . They split in July 2016 and she moved on with Walking Dead star Norman Reedus Opens a New Window. . The couple welcomed their first child Opens a New Window. , a daughter, in November 2018.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...so-in-love-32/
    greysfang likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg and palta like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

who and who?
    idunno likes this.

That was fast.
    fgg likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Well congratulations, I suppose... but I give it two years from the happy day. Sudden marriage not long after being caught face-sucking someone else doesn't bode well and smacks of panic commitment.
    LaFolie, fgg, weathered1 and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Who was caught with someone else?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Who was caught with someone else?
    It says in the article fgg posted that he was spotted kissing another woman two months ago.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

^

Joshua Jackson Kisses Mystery Woman at Airport — Did He Split With Jodie Turner-Smith?

A new lady in his life? Joshua Jackson was spotted kissing a mystery woman at Los Angeles International Airport on Thursday, June 13, suggesting his romance with actress Jodie Turner-Smith is over.

The When They See Us actor cozied up with the woman at LAX as he dropped her off following a lunch date, with the rendezvous coming two days after he attended a New York City party with Turner-Smith, according to the New York Post’s Page Six.

Probably a sidepiece.

LOL Nice Chateau Marmont sweatshirt. Who the fuck would wear that shit?

And apparently it's a steal for $1100:

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/pro...oaAof1EALw_wcB
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    LOL Nice Chateau Marmont sweatshirt. Who the fuck would wear that shit?

And apparently it's a steal for $1100:

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/pro...oaAof1EALw_wcB
    Or just a steal if you are Lindsay Lohan.
    LaFolie, MsDark and SHELLEE like this.

Thread Information