Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley inks massive deal for bombshell book about Michael Jackson, Elvis

fgg

Default Lisa Marie Presley inks massive deal for bombshell book about Michael Jackson, Elvis

Lisa Marie Presley is inking a blockbuster book deal to reveal “shocking” details about her ex Michael Jackson and a new perspective on her father, Elvis Presley, Page Six has exclusively learned.

A source said that the Lisa Marie book is such a bombshell, she has sold it to Gallery Books for between $3 million and $4 million.

The tome “promises shocking revelations about Michael Jackson and a completely new understanding of Elvis,” a source added.

Lisa Marie, now 51, was married to the King of Pop from 1994 to 1996.

They secretly wed in a private ceremony before unveiling the relationship publicly on MTV, and splitting just two years later.

In 2010, she offered a somewhat cryptic account of how the marriage ended in an interview with Oprah Winfrey: “There was a very profound point in the marriage when he had to make a decision. Was it the drugs and the sort of vampires, or me? And he pushed me away.” She added that by “vampires” she meant “sycophants.”

She also told Oprah, “The one thing that correlates with Michael and with my father on this subject is that they had the luxury of creating whatever reality around them they wanted to create.”

She sidestepped allegations of Jackson’s inappropriate relationships with children in a 1995 interview with Diane Sawyer, saying, “I know that he’s not like that.”

The allegations have returned with the release of HBO’s “Leaving Neverland,” and Jackson’s estate has sued over the doc. The marriage is covered in the film, but Presley hasn’t commented.

Lisa Marie — who’s also been married to Danny Keough, Nicolas Cage and Michael Lockwood — has been open about her past addiction to painkillers, writing the foreword for the book “The United States of Opioids.”

Her new book is one of a number of high-profile projects on Elvis: A Baz Luhrmann-directed biopic on the King of Rock ’n’ Roll will shoot next year.

Reps did not get back to us.

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/30/lisa-...jackson-elvis/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Clearly she's broke if she selling the secrets.

Spoiler--she should have asked for more money...unless she's getting back end profits.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Yep, total money grab. $3-4 million isn't going to save her though, the way she goes through money. She should be loaded, being the sole heir of Elvis.

And I'm not holding my breath on any "bombshells" either. She has always defended MJ in the past, said their sexual relationship was normal and denied any inkling of pedophilia. So she'll spill he had a drug problem? Big deal, everyone knows that.

And she was a little girl when Elvis died, what bombshells does she have from when she was 10 years old?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^ Besides she can't negate all the lovey-dovey stuff her mother has come out with. Well she can but that would cause another huge rift and more fighting.

I feel sorry for Elvis in that he was the only one with talent, his legacy is being wasted and potentially trashed and after all that Lisa will STILL be broke.

As for her 'relationship' with Michael, I thought it was a complete fiction?
    mostroop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Allow me to roll my eyes.

^ Please feel free. Several times if you wish.
    sprynkles likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I have a vague memory of her or possibly Debbie saying he was very childlike and it was awkward. Unless I’m thinking of Tiny Tom and the one of his first marriages.

I doubt that Lisa will say anything too scandalous. My guess is that they didn’t fuck (or it was awkward) and they barely saw each other.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I can't imagine she has much to say about either Elvis or Wacko Jacko. Anything she dishes will probably be secondhand stuff from other people. Silly waste of money, in my opinion.

A*O

What can she possibly “reveal” that we haven’t already figured out? We’ve always known that whole sham marriage was one huge publicity stunt for both of them. But I’m sure the many loyal MJtards still out there will buy the book and line her pockets.
    Marmar2 and Angeli like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Sounds like nothing new here.

And of course they never fucked. Because LMP is an adult with a vagina.
    rollo and crayzeehappee like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Lisa Marie is cash strapped, There will NOT be any bombshell regarding MJ or Elvis. She will just continue saying her marriage to Michael was real and she never stopped loving him and the same delusional BS. Most probably, she will talk about her recent drug abuse and Scientology.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yep, total money grab. $3-4 million isn't going to save her though, the way she goes through money. She should be loaded, being the sole heir of Elvis.

And I'm not holding my breath on any "bombshells" either. She has always defended MJ in the past, said their sexual relationship was normal and denied any inkling of pedophilia. So she'll spill he had a drug problem? Big deal, everyone knows that.

And she was a little girl when Elvis died, what bombshells does she have from when she was 10 years old?
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ Besides she can't negate all the lovey-dovey stuff her mother has come out with. Well she can but that would cause another huge rift and more fighting.

I feel sorry for Elvis in that he was the only one with talent, his legacy is being wasted and potentially trashed and after all that Lisa will STILL be broke.

As for her 'relationship' with Michael, I thought it was a complete fiction?
    She knows almost nothing first hand about Elvis. She only lived at Graceland between her birth in 1968 and the separation of her parents in 1972. During those years Elvis was away most of the time. In the late sixties he wrapped up his last movies, worked on the comeback special and prepared for his comeback to the public with his Las Vegas (comeback) contract and national tours. He was on the road or at least away an average of 200 days and nights per year from 1969 until his death. Everything she's said about him is mostly her memory from brainwashing by the likes of Priscilla and people like Jerry Schilling who, of the so called Memphis Maffia, has stuck to Priscilla like glue and helped rewrite actual history to her liking.
    rollo and Marmar2 like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I guess no one could say worse about Elvis than Albert Goldman anyway. But it will still be divisive if Lisa's version is not Priscilla's happy clappy version.

As for anything she can say about MJ, it will be pure fiction.

Ive always wanted to say this about Michael Jackson. The more I think aobut it the more I think its the truth. He wasnt a paedophile. He was what is called in ABDL land a "little". Adult Baby Diaper Lover or just Adult Baby which is technically infantilism. A "Little" will act out as if they are a helpless baby or a toddler or a kid, wearing nappies and drinking from a sippie cup and even having a pacifier pinned to their chest. He wanted playmates who were the age he saw himself as. Which was at least 9 or 10. He was known to wear diapers. So he acted out as a baby too with the persistence of markedly childish anatomical, physiological, or psychological characteristics. I could be wrong, but thats how I see it.
    Jack I swear.

Um no. He took care to be small, thin, squeaky and childish (at around 50) so that he could 'be friends' with little kids and not in the good way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information