Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Michael Sheen, 50, impregnated his 25-year-old girlfriend of four months

fgg

Default Michael Sheen, 50, impregnated his 25-year-old girlfriend of four months

Michael Sheen has a now-college-aged daughter with his ex-girlfriend Kate Beckinsale. Sheen also dated Rachel McAdams for years, then Sarah Silverman for years, then he broke up with Silverman and moved back to the UK, where he started dating Aisling Bea for a time. But recently, there were reports that Sheen and Bea were done and that he was now dating a young Swede named Anna Lundberg. Sheen is now 50 years old. Anna Lundberg is 25 years old, literally half his age. And now she’s pregnant. Oh, lord.

Micheal Sheen has announced his new Swedish actress girlfriend Anna Lundberg is expecting a baby on Twitter on Wednesday. It was only revealed on Tuesday the couple, who have an age gap of 25 years, were dating but the pair were romantically linked in May after a series of cosy social media snaps. Michael, who already has 20-year-old daughter Lily Mo Sheen with his ex Kate Beckinsale, was delighted to share the news he was going to be a dad again.

He tweeted: ‘Very happy to let everyone know that my partner Anna and I are expecting a little angel of our own. (Just to be clear, we’re having a baby!) #nottheantichrist.’

Michael’s new relationship with the Swedish star comes just months after he split from his comedian ex Aisling Bea in March. The split comes just four months before his happy baby news with his new love Anna. The Far From The Madding Crowd star has been swept up in a whirlwind romance with Anna since the couple went Instagram official in May. Anna, who bills herself as a ‘Swedish/NYC actress currently living in the UK’, shared a series of loved-up snaps with Michael as she accompanied him to the New York screening and London world premiere of his new show, Good Omens.

[From The Daily Mail]

I don’t mean to be rude about this, but was this a fling that turned into a pregnancy and they just decided to make a go of it? Because that’s the best explanation for the timeline. I also want to believe that Michael Sheen is straight with his girlfriends when they first meet, and he just tells them flat-out that he’s not interested in marriage. Beckinsale has said before that she hoped they would marry eventually (when they were together), and she was disappointed when he never wanted to. So, I hope he learned from that experience and he hasn’t led these women on. I’ll admit it, when I first read the news, I felt a pang of sympathy for Sarah Silverman. She really loved him and he… really did not want to live in America anymore.

https://www.celebitchy.com/628219/mi...4_four_months/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

Imagine your dad having a girlfriend only five years older than you ...

Ugh. Gross.
    Mivvi21, KrisNine, mopar and 1 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm still getting over the fact that he was able to get Kate Beckinsale.
    mopar likes this.

It cracks me up that British women are so seemingly passive about reproduction - either the guy 'impregnated' her, or she 'fell' pregnant.
    A*O, robertmarilyn, mopar and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    It cracks me up that British women are so seemingly passive about reproduction - either the guy 'impregnated' her, or she 'fell' pregnant.
    😆😆. Right?! Like, they have no say-so ever! They just wake up one day in a family way.

she 'fell' pregnant.
    People trip over fully-erect penises all the time.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Those things are slippery as fuck to be fair
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

It's not the tripping over them that's the problem, it's the landing vag first onto them afterwards.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thankfully, that only seems to happen if you're British.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

What about “up the duff”?

and this girl got pregnant in the 1st month that they were dating? Doesn’t anyone wear condoms any more? Does no-one wait???

I also want to believe that Michael Sheen is straight with his girlfriends when they first meet, and he just tells them flat-out that he’s not interested in marriage. Beckinsale has said before that she hoped they would marry eventually (when they were together), and she was disappointed when he never wanted to. So, I hope he learned from that experience and he hasn’t led these women on. I’ll admit it, when I first read the news, I felt a pang of sympathy for Sarah Silverman. She really loved him and he… really did not want to live in America anymore.

whoa sanctimonious much? Sounds like the women are fooling themselves that they “can change” him

and who would want to live there? Isn’t Michael Sheen leftwing? ......
    Last edited by Novice; July 18th, 2019 at 03:55 PM.

From 2016...

[quote]
    Actor Michael Sheen to focus more on political activism

Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with Twitter Share this with Whatsapp

Image captionMichael Sheen in a recent documentary about the threatened Port Talbot steelworksWelsh actor Michael Sheen has dismissed newspaper claims he is quitting Hollywood to become a politician.
    The Bafta-nominated star plans to focus more on political activism in his home town of Port Talbot.
    But he clarified reports by the Times Magazine that he was leaving acting behind and going into politics.
    The 47-year-old said he may eventually put his career on hold, but had not yet decided.
    In a blog statement Sheen, who has lived in Los Angeles for 14 years, said his decision to focus more on issues in Port Talbot could mean he would have to scale back on his acting work.
    He said he might even stop acting for a while at some point.
    Sheen has taken an increasingly vocal role in activism over the past few years, which was sparked by his involvement in staging the National Theatre Wales's production of The Passion in Port Talbot in 2011 over the Easter weekend, involving street performances with more than 1,000 volunteers.
    Sheen told the newspaper the research and the immersion in the community led to more political engagement "as an absolutely natural progression".
    Image copyrightAFP/GETTY
    Image captionMichael Sheen and Sarah Silverman at the US premiere of his latest film, PassengersOn Saturday, in an interview with the Times, he said: "In the same way as the Nazis had to be stopped in Germany in the thirties, this thing that is on the rise has to be stopped.
    "What I think must be resisted is the re-emerging spectre of fascism in the West. Our democracy must be defended and each of us needs to decide how we can contribute to that effort."

The actor has been a contributor to political debate on topics including the NHS, of which he is a passionate supporter , fracking, homelessness , freedom of information and is an ambassador for the United Nation's children's organisation Unicef.
    He said the recent US election result coming on top of the UK's Brexit vote - which was supported in Port Talbot - heightened thoughts he already had about a return to Wales.
    "It's not going to look like this in 10 years' time," he said.
    "Everything has shifted… The dice are being rolled again."
    Image copyrightGETTY IMAGES
    Image captionMichael Sheen was 'crucified' during a theatre production entitled 'The Passion' in Port Talbot in 2011Following the article, Sheen later tweeted : "Before this gets ridiculous I said I'm thinking I might start acting less and maybe even stop for a while at some point but don't know yet."
    He also tweeted that it was not about the decision by the UK to leave the EU but the "general world rise of anti-democratic forces" which he said "must be stopped".
    He told BBC Wales last year people should be given the power to run communities instead of "career politicians".
    Sheen moved to Hollywood to be near his then three-year-old daughter Lily with his former partner, British actress Kate Beckinsale.
    He has previously said once his daughter went to college and he did not "necessarily have to be there then things will change".
    For the past few years he has been in a relationship with US comedian Sarah Silverman and he admitted he did not know whether the relationship would work across the Atlantic

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If someone -man or woman - says that they don't believe they'll ever marry then you should take them at their word and chart your course accordingly, whether that's accepting it or ending it and moving on without them.

You can't change another person. Only they can do that, and only if they choose to themselves.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I tripped on two of them just on my way to the car this morning!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

^ I hate when that happens.
    Icepik likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information