Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston Apparently Went on a Secret Date, Courtesy of Clooney

Default Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston Apparently Went on a Secret Date, Courtesy of Clooney

Ahhhh the trio that never dies...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...183550251.html

Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston Apparently Went on a Secret Date, Courtesy of George Clooney
    SheKnows Kristen Lopez,SheKnows 5 hours ago

Who knew George Clooney was such a matchmaker? A source for Life & Style claims that George Clooney planned a secret date for Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston in the hopes of reuniting them 14 years after their split. Pitt and Aniston famously divorced in October 2005, but Pitt’s best friend and Oceans 11 costar Clooney is on a mission to reunite them — or a so-called Life & Style source claims.

According to the source, “George wants to see one of his best friends, Brad Pitt, happy again. And that means one thing: Jennifer Aniston.” The source claims that Clooney planned a romantic double date in Rome for Pitt and Aniston with him and his wife, Amal. To make the weekend especially romantic, the source said that Clooney set the couple up in a private villa.

"It was very romantic thanks in no small part to a staff whose number one priority was discretion,” the source said, adding that and no one knew the foursome was there since Clooney booked the trip under his parents’ names. Though none of the actual celebrities are quoted in the piece, Life & Style’s report said that Pitt is very committed to getting back together with Aniston.

“Brad and Jen stayed at a very private villa in Rome. George organised it all, saying he was booking it for his parents so there would be no prying eyes,” the source said.

That being said, it’s best to take Life & Style’s story with a healthy dose of salt. Aniston’s representatives have denied the story, and the actress, who divorced second husband Justin Theroux in 2017, is reportedly not taking but but is open to love “if something comes into her life.” As for Pitt, the actor is still in the process of his divorce with Angelina Jolie, leaving people to question how it’s affecting his relationship with his kids. We understand why fans (and Clooney, according to this source) want Aniston and Pitt to reunite. But their lives are theirs, and when and if they decide to get back together, they’ll likely let the world know. Until then, let’s back off a little, K?
    Brookie, fgg, bootspaige and 1 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Sluce! Yay! Good to see this gives you reason to come around.

And it would be so funny if this actually happened.
    sluce, czb, KrisNine and 6 others like this.

Not this again..

The two most boring people in the universe certainly belong together.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't know why the whole Brad/Jennifer thing can't just die. They were married for what, 5 years, a hundred years ago. They aren't the "be all end all" of couples. They aren't Liz Taylor and Richard Burton with a crazy, undying love. Move on already.

Plus, Brad can do so much better than Jennifer Aniston.

Sluce! I will gladly bring back Brangelina and Brangeloonies if it brings sluce back!
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

If you don't want this to be true, then you're not a true gossip!!!

Jen becomes the stepmother of Angie's kids. Priceless!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I SO hope it's true. It would be a gossipy dream come true.

Waterslide and bootspaige like this.

I would HOPE that after all this time they've grown up enough to not even consider looking across the room at each other, let alone date...but it would be DELICIOUS gossip!
    Also, I highly doubt Georgy-boy has spent enough time out of Amal's ass to think about hooking his ol' bro up with Jennifer again.
    holly and DawnM74 like this.

I agree that this is ridiculous and prob not true but gossip NEEDS this right now, it's so boring.

This is this conversation I'd want to hear.

sprynkles and Sleuth like this.

oh yeah, i'm ALL in on this one!! let it ring!

sprynkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    I would HOPE that after all this time they've grown up enough to not even consider looking across the room at each other, let alone date...but it would be DELICIOUS gossip!
    Also, I highly doubt Georgy-boy has spent enough time out of Amal's ass to think about hooking his ol' bro up with Jennifer again.
    What Sylkyn said

Seems like they had a great time dating. They were both working a lot back then and life was young and good. Then real life kicked in and they may not have had much in common or much to say to each other. I could never tell what Jen really wanted in a man. Her men are so middle of the road - Tate Donovan, Brad, John Mayer, Justin.
    C_is_for_Cookie, Sylkyn and holly like this.

They did look good together and this would be great gossip.. but I hope Jennifer never goes back to that shit.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Whoever dates Brad next needs to have a particular look that will translate well, because Brad will be morphing into the male version of that female.

So maybe somebody tanned, blonde and clean cut.

Actually Aniston fits this. But if they really went out again I don't buy George had anything to do with this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information