Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Tiger Woods’ Ex-Wife Elin Nordegren Debuts Baby Bump at Son’s Football Game

fgg

Default Tiger Woods’ Ex-Wife Elin Nordegren Debuts Baby Bump at Son’s Football Game

There it is! Tiger Woods’ ex-wife, Elin Nordegren, showed off her burgeoning baby bump at her son’s flag football game amid news that she is pregnant with her third child.

The 39-year-old was spotted wearing a black tank top, black pants, a baseball cap and flip flops on Friday, June 7. Nordegren toted a chair around and talked on the phone at the match, which 10-year-old Charlie participated in. Radar Online Opens a New Window. was the first to publish the photos.

Nordegren shares Charlie and 11-year-old daughter Sam with Woods, 43. The pair divorced in 2010 after six years of marriage. Their split occurred amid cheating allegations on the pro golfer’s part.

Radar Online reported on Wednesday, June 12, that the Swedish native is pregnant. Nordegren dated billionaire Chris Cline following her divorce. The duo broke up in 2014, but reunited for a ski trip two years later.

Woods, who has since moved on with girlfriend Erica Herman, opened up about coparenting with the former model in October 2016. “We have Sam and we have Charlie,” he said during an appearance on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert. “And we love them so much that we are going to [do] whatever it takes to make that work. … [Elin has] been one of my best friends and I’ve talked to her about so many different things and she does the same thing with me back and forth. We communicate so much better now, it’s incredible. I wish we would have done that earlier on.”

Justin Timberlake revealed in April that he and Woods connected over fatherhood. “We discussed how we want our children to see us and how we balance your dedication to them with competitive drive. … We bonded over the fact that we wanted our children to watch us at our best,” the singer, 38, wrote in an essay for Time’s 100 Most Influential People in 2019. “Tiger told me that he hoped his children, who are 11 and 10, would one day see him win a major.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...mes-the-charm/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Damn, she looks like crap with that straw hair. I used to think she was so pretty.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

EXCLUSIVE: Meet the baby daddy of pregnant Elin Nordegren! Former Miami Dolphins star Jordan Cameron, 30, is set to welcome a child with Tiger Wood's 39-year-old ex-wife in mid-October

ww.gossiprocom/forum/latest-gossip/265957-tiger-woods-ex-wife-elin-https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7139201/The-father-Elin-Nordegrens-baby-NFL-tight-end-Jordan-Cameron.html-debuts-baby-bump-son-s-football-game.html
    Brookie and sprynkles like this.

^^Definitely an upgrade from Tiger.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Oh my...

Damn, he's hot!

Hellllooooooo
    Oasis likes this.

His sister, Brynn Cameron, has 2 kids with basketball player Blake Griffin and has another son with ex-football player Matt Leinart.

NBA Star Blake Griffin Settles Lawsuit with Baby Mama Over Being Dumped for Kendall Jenner

Jan 17, 2019 at 6:06 am PDTBy TheBlast Staff

NBA star Blake Griffin has reached a deal with his baby mama which will dismiss her massive lawsuit against him.
    According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Griffin and Brynn Cameron have settled the case and are requesting the court dismiss the "entire action of all parties and all cause of actions."
    Last year, Griffin was sued by his ex-fiancée for allegedly leaving her “homeless and cash-strapped” after he dumped her to start dating Kendall Jenner.
    Cameron (who is the mother of Griffin’s two children) sued him for breach of oral contract, claiming he promised to take care of her and their kids … but instead left them high and dry.
    Cameron’s attorney claimed that Griffin “had no problem trading Brynn Cameron, his former fiancée and mother of his two children, for reality television star Kendall Jenner.”
    The suit said Blake Griffin "cared more about the glamour of dating a Hollywood celebrity than the day-to-day responsibilities of being a father and family man."
    Cameron said she and Griffin planned to get married on July 28, 2017. A month before the wedding, she claims Griffin blindsided her with a prenuptial agreement. She stood her ground and they postponed the wedding.
    After the postponement, Cameron said Griffin “immediately embarked on a high-profile affair with Jenner.” In August 2017, after “humiliating” her and their family by spending a very public weekend with Jenner in the Hamptons, Cameron says Griffin told her he “had no intention of continuing to live with her and their children.”
    Cameron said she and their children are now “homeless and cash-strapped” and forced to rely on her brother for support. She sued seeking unspecified damages.
    Months later, the two would settle their custody battle but the lawsuit was still ongoing until now.

https://theblast.com/48454/nba-star-...ama-over-being
    electrocuted_sheep likes this.

Get it, Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And nine years younger?! Girl, you ride that sucker til it breaks!!

He retired from football because he didn't want to risk developing CTE because he had 4 concussions.

Elin is still securing that bag, I see.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    He retired from football because he didn't want to risk developing CTE because he had 4 concussions.
    Well I think that's pretty damn smart for a football player.

Yeah, she looks a little grungy, but I've looked worse lugging my kid around. I will forever be Team Elin for taking a golf club to her husband, chasing him out of the house and down the driveway, because she found out he cheated on her.
    sprynkles, dolem, Brookie and 10 others like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Well I think that's pretty damn smart for a football player.
    I agree. I think about the scan of Aaron Hernandez's brain whenever I hear of an athlete going out because of a concussion. Don't get me wrong, Aaron Hernandez was a murderer without remorse, but who knows what type of person he could have been if his brain hadn't been in such bad shape.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-of-severe-cte

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information