Like Tree19Likes
  • 3 Post By Beeyotch
  • 1 Post By May
  • 10 Post By Serendipity
  • 3 Post By Angeli
  • 2 Post By Icepik

Thread: Sasha Baron Cohen did Pamela Anderson a huge favour

Default Sasha Baron Cohen did Pamela Anderson a huge favour

‘Borat’ Kidnapping Staged, Led To Pamela Anderson Marriage Breakup, Says Sacha Baron Cohen

By Bruce Haring

May 30, 2019 8:54pm

Sacha Baron Cohen’s 2006 film Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan apparently was not so good for Pamela Anderson.

Baron Cohen, out talking in advance of Emmy nominations to drum up support for his Showtime series Who Is America?, finally acknowledged that Anderson’s appearance in the last part of the film was cleared with her, or “else it would be kidnapping.”

In the scene, Baron Cohen (playing Anderson-obsessed Borat) approaches Anderson at a book signing. He hopes to put her in a “traditional marriage sack” and take her back to Kazakhstan. Things go bad.

“We did that scene twice, actually,” Baron Cohen said to The Daily Beast. “The first time we did it at a book signing and I grabbed her over my shoulder and ran out with her and no one did anything. I was like, what kind of fans are these?”

The second take drew more of a reaction, but Anderson was accidentally injured in the ensuing struggle, losing a bit of bone in her jaw as a result of fans trying to stop “Borat” from kidnapping her.

Unfortunately, Anderson lost more than the bone. When her then-husband, Kid Rock, saw the film, he flew into a rage. He was said to be particularly miffed at the book signing staged abduction.

Baron Cohen said that when he asked Anderson what her husband thought of the film, “She texted back, ‘He’s getting divorced.’ ”
    “I was like, ‘why?’ And she goes, ‘The movie.’ And I thought it was a joke.”

source: https://deadline.com/2019/05/sacha-b...?ICID=ref_fark
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Why does she seem to be attracted to dim-witted idiots? Though, even Tommy Lee seemed smarter than "Bob."

May
    Bronze Member

I get the feeling that Pamela is a nurturer. When she meets a broken man, she thinks she can save him, and that's why she ends up with so many jerks.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Kid Rock? I totally forgot about that one. And losing a bit of bone in the jaw sounds terrible. What on earth could have caused that?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Kid Rock? I totally forgot about that one. And losing a bit of bone in the jaw sounds terrible. What on earth could have caused that?
    Don't feel bad for her, she's had so many bones in her jaw that she won't miss one.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    Don't feel bad for her, she's had so many bones in her jaw that she won't miss one.

czb, twitchy2.0 and Serendipity like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    HA!
    Angeli and Serendipity like this.

Thread Information