• 3 Post By witchcurlgirl
  • 2 Post By May
  • 3 Post By Waterslide
  • 3 Post By Trixie

Thread: Chris Kattan's Boss Basically Pimped Him Out

May
    Bronze Member

Default Chris Kattan's Boss Basically Pimped Him Out

And it ended his friendship with Will Ferrell.

“Saturday Night Live” alum Chris Kattan claims in a new book that his friendship with “A Night at the Roxbury” co-star Will Ferrell was destroyed over an on-set relationship with the film’s would-be director — which he says producer Lorne Michaels pressured him into.

In his explosive memoir, “Baby, Don’t Hurt Me,”Kattan revealed Michaels encouraged him to have sex with Amy Heckerling so she would stay attached to the 1990s comedy film.

Kattan, then 27, said he initially rebuffed 43-year-old Heckerling’s advances, but relented following a “furious” call from Michaels claiming the director might back out of the project.

The secret dalliances with Heckerling ultimately put a strain on his relationship with co-star Ferrell, according to Kattan.

“I had tried to hide my relationship with Amy, not realizing how obvious it had been to everyone else, including Will (not to mention that Lorne told him about it in the first place),” Kattan wrote.

Heckerling ended up signing on as a producer on the movie, with John Fortenberry directing.

After the movie wrapped, Ferrell stopped responding to his calls and didn’t speak to him until they both returned to the “SNL” set for Season 23.

“So, I got all your messages, but I didn’t call you back because I didn’t want to talk to you,” Ferrell allegedly told Kattan.

Without citing a reason, Ferrell reportedly told his colleague that “I don’t want to be your friend anymore. I’m going to be professional and still work with you on the show, but that’s it.”

Kattan, however, said it was clear what was causing Ferrell’s hurt.

“I didn’t know or hadn’t let myself see until that moment that although the situation with Amy hadn’t directly involved Will, my actions and dishonesty had made him feel deceived and betrayed,” Kattan said.

“And now everything Will and I had done and shared — everything that had made us feel like a team, that incredible amount of trust that been built up — was broken,” he said.

A rep for Ferrell didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

An “SNL” spokesperson denied Kattan’s claims about Michaels, saying, “This did not happen.”

Source

I used to respect Amy Heckerling...til now. Ew.
    C_is_for_Cookie and sprynkles like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Yeah, I can't respect a person who found Chris Kattan hot either.

Kidding. She's gross.

May
    Bronze Member

Amy Heckerling's daughter pretty much says Chris is lying, and that he was constantly calling Amy while she was engaged to another man.

https://twitter.com/mollieschmollie/...60050491723776

I'm not surprised. This story makes "Deuce Bigelow" sound like an Errol Morris documentary by comparison.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

On the other hand, I don't expect daughters to be privy to what is going on with their mother's sex lives. Also, maybe I have been misled by headlines but I have read two or three articles about this and it seems Kattan is placing more of the blame on Lorne Michaels than on Heckerling.

I'm not sure how much a 12 year old would really know about her mom's personal life.

This story is just, ick...

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

May
    Bronze Member

Plus most daughters will defend their moms, so her saying that he's lying doesn't automatically make it true. I don't know what to believe on that end. I have no problem believing Lorne Michaels would pimp out his employees though.
    twitchy2.0 and sjankis630 like this.

So I looked at Mollie's tweet and she actually told someone who lol'd @ her to "get bent". She also direct tweeted Perez Hilton, TMZ, Daily Beast, etc. Look, I don't blame her for defending her mom, but it might behoove her to calm the fuck down and stop looking so desperate. And then she went on to say she has no doubt Lorne Michaels is a sleaze ball, just that none of this stuff happened with her mom. Then someone else said they worked with Amy at the time and can confirm that all of this is lies and Mollie is all "OMG if you worked with my mom, I must know you!" I don't know all my mom's fucking coworkers from when I was 12. The hell?

Anyway, I kind of get the thing with Will Ferrell, but I kind of don't. He sounds like a judgmental bitch, but maybe I'm missing something. He's funny, but unpleasant anyway.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Gold Member

Yes there must be more to this. From what I have read about Saturday Night Live in the past this is pretty tame stuff if true.
    I had never heard of the producer but I had always assumed that Kattan was gay. Was I wrong?

He was married for a minute to a Sunshine Deia Tutt.

https://people.com/celebrity/chris-k...onth-marriage/

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

He actually put in his book the old rumor about my man Rob Thomas and Tom Cruise hooking up. That rumor always resurfaces every few years.

Quote Originally Posted by sjankis630 View Post
    I had never heard of the producer but I had always assumed that Kattan was gay. Was I wrong?
    Same here. The biggest shock to me in this story was that he is a straight man. Or, slept with women, anyway.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

May
    Bronze Member

Chris might be bi, but I don't think he's gay. Apparently he dated (and cheated on) a lot of famous women.

Wonder what this is about:

Blind Items Revealed #5
    May 29, 2019

This former A list comic actor from late night and the movies revealed some truths about himself and others but left off the really horrific things he was involved in that made him look bad.

Chris Kattan

Thread Information