Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Full circle: Denise Richards Pays for Happy Ending

Default Full circle: Denise Richards Pays for Happy Ending

Denise Richards Says She’s Had A “Happy Ending” Massage From A Woman And Got One For Her Husband Too

The one thing that every Housewife on every iteration of the Housewives franchise has in common is that one of them is guaranteed to be a freak. Or freak adjacent. Or down for some freaky shit. Blame it on the thirst for ratings, I guess. Over on the not-so-classy Real Housewives of Beverly Hills there’s never been a shortage of sexual conversations among the ladies. However, recent comments by Denise Richards about her sex life with new husband Aaron Phypers may have kicked the prude factor up a few notches because clearly they weren’t ready for her candor.
    According to E!, during a recent episode of RHOBH Denise was in the mood to let the others know that she’s had a happy ending massage from a woman and got her husband one after finding out he’s never had one. Should we expect anything less from an ex of Charlie Sheen?
    After getting a massage while camping with costars Lisa Rinna, Teddi Mellencamp, Erika Girardi, Camille Grammer, Kyle Richards and Dorit Kemsley, Denise opened up about her experience with massages ending with happy endings—she’s had one—and how she got one for her now-husband Aaron. This became an extended topic of conversation for all involved, but Denise rolled with it.
    The way they looked at her after she admitted to paying for sex, you’d think that she was in the presence of the holiest nuns this side of Vatican City. But a happy ending for Denise is probably as G-Rated as the show will allow.
    After the show aired, Denise and Lisa discussed the revelation in further detail with Denise opening the segment by saying, “I’m nervous about this story…Am I going to get arrested?
    “When I said that about the happy ending, I heard f—king crickets and I was like, ‘Holy f—k. I don’t know these women that well and I feel that they’re probably judging me right now.'”
    She said she was trying to navigate the situation while not offending anybody.
    “It was funny, but I didn’t think it was going to turn into such a conversation. I just, you know, mention it like, whatever,” Denise said.
    “I’ve got to say, it’s probably some of the greatest stuff to happened on this show,” Lisa Rinna told her.
    Seeing as though many massage parlors that offer a “happy ending” are cesspools for human trafficking, she shouldn’t be joking about asking if she’s going to get arrested. And she shouldn’t be doing these after-shows. She should be hitting up Robert Kraft’s lawyer instead.
    Waterslide likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Is it really possible to be an ex wife of Charlie Sheen and still shock someone.....?
    SHELLEE, rollo, holly and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Is it really possible to be an ex wife of Charlie Sheen and still shock someone.....?
    Actually, no, but Denise keeps trying and that in and of itself is kind of shocking.
    MohandasKGanja and Lofty Bike like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Well Denise is gross enough by association with Charlie Sheen and (allegedly) Heidi Fleiss. So this is relatively tame by comparison.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Isn't she unusually well paid to be on this show? Gotta justify her contract somehow.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

No way Charlie never had a happy ending before she got him one. No way.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

^ No, it's her latest husband, not Charlie Sheen.

The amount of time to figure out what a happy ending message is - well, it's a massage for idiots like me and then it get's clear pretty fast. Damn.

She probably tested it first with Charlie before she got one for this husband.
    holly likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    They’re not shocked about what she said but her lack of self-censorship & they are all wondering if she will reveal the other “actresses” that worked for Madan Alex, Heidi, etc...
    idunno likes this.

Maybe one or two of them should be worried about that!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ No, it's her latest husband, not Charlie Sheen.
    Oops my bad. Seriously? She didn't have enough issues with Charlie, she needs her new one to frequent hookers as well?
    Novice, rollo, weathered1 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Oops my bad. Seriously? She didn't have enough issues with Charlie, she needs her new one to frequent hookers as well?
    Just visiting old friends....
    czb, idunno, bootspaige and 1 others like this.

Elite Member

The couple that visits prostitutes together, stays together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information