Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Catherine Cambridge feeling broody wants another tax-drain... erm... child.

Default Catherine Cambridge feeling broody wants another tax-drain... erm... child.

https://www.metro.co.uk/2019/05/04/kate-middleton-wants-fourth-royal-baby-prince-william-9411081/amp/

Kate Middleton ‘wants fourth royal baby’ with Prince William

Kate Middleton and Prince William may have a sibling for George, Charlotte and Louis (Picture: PA)Share this article via facebook
    Share this article via twitter
    Share this article via whatsapp

Latest from Metro.co.uk»

Jane WhartonSaturday 4 May 2019 8:01 am

Kate Middleton is said to be broody and would love another royal baby with Prince William.
    As the world waits for baby Sussex to arrive, Meghan’s sister-in-law is said to want to add to the Cambridge family.
    The Duchess hinted in February during a visit to Northern Ireland that she loved babies.
    When she met little James Barr, she told his father: ‘It makes me very broody seeing the little ones.
    ‘I think William might be slightly worried.’
    Now friends have claimed she could actually follow in the Queen’s footsteps and have four children.
    A source told the Daily Mail: ‘Catherine would like another baby.
    ‘She loves children and is prepared to put herself through another pregnancy even though they have been complicated by severe morning sickness in the past.’

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    https://www.metro.co.uk/2019/05/04/kate-middleton-wants-fourth-royal-baby-prince-william-9411081/amp/

Kate Middleton ‘wants fourth royal baby’ with Prince William

Kate Middleton and Prince William may have a sibling for George, Charlotte and Louis (Picture: PA)Share this article via facebook
    Share this article via twitter
    Share this article via whatsapp

Latest from Metro.co.uk»

Jane WhartonSaturday 4 May 2019 8:01 am

Kate Middleton is said to be broody and would love another royal baby with Prince William.
    As the world waits for baby Sussex to arrive, Meghan’s sister-in-law is said to want to add to the Cambridge family.
    The Duchess hinted in February during a visit to Northern Ireland that she loved babies.
    When she met little James Barr, she told his father: ‘It makes me very broody seeing the little ones.
    ‘I think William might be slightly worried.’
    Now friends have claimed she could actually follow in the Queen’s footsteps and have four children.
    A source told the Daily Mail: ‘Catherine would like another baby.
    ‘She loves children and is prepared to put herself through another pregnancy even though they have been complicated by severe morning sickness in the past.’

Is this going to be a sticking plaster baby?
    teforde23 and Waterslide like this.

A*O

I think she’ll have a Bandaid baby. It’s traditional royal marriage therapy. Bonus points for pissing off Meghan by taking the focus off her sacred bump. Where is that baby BTW?
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Babies don't cure wandering dick syndrome. At best they slow it down for a few mintues.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I get the sense that once she gets past the first trimester she's someone who loves being pregnant. Between that and her obvious enjoyment of children I wouldn't be surprised to see her have at LEAST one more.

I really don't think she cares what Will does at this point, she got the title she wanted and she's in it for the long haul, why not make the most of it.

The idea of 4 kids makes me tremble with horror.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Same here, but we're talking 4 kids with SCORES of nannies and personnel to help you out, I doubt she'll be facing any of the every day exhaustion parents with 4 kids face.
    One of my colleagues has 4 kids, I wonder how she musters the energy to come to work everyday.

But yeah, she glows whenever she's around children, and I guess if her marriage is going down the drain, at least she has something that really makes her happy, and as Will certainly won't divorce her, why not enjoy having kids?
    (even if I still think we should stop having kids and there are already too many hoomans on this planet)
    Novice, rollo and SHELLEE like this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

I have four kids. At this point it’s just whatever. They outnumber us and my house is a mess every single day. I wouldn’t change things though. They’re amazing little people. We’re definitely increasing the world’s carbon footprint but I got four out of two pregnancies so...
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    Same here, but we're talking 4 kids with SCORES of nannies and personnel to help you out, I doubt she'll be facing any of the every day exhaustion parents with 4 kids face.
    One of my colleagues has 4 kids, I wonder how she musters the energy to come to work everyday.

But yeah, she glows whenever she's around children, and I guess if her marriage is going down the drain, at least she has something that really makes her happy, and as Will certainly won't divorce her, why not enjoy having kids?
    (even if I still think we should stop having kids and there are already too many hoomans on this planet)
    Agree with the too many humans and that buckets of money makes parenthood so much easier. But I don't enjoy kids at all, so even if hub and I were young and loaded no kids and no nannies still sounds preferable.

Also, for all the non-loaded

sputnik likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I don't find Bill and Katie's current youngest to be terribly attractive. Maybe she wants a do-over.
    louiswinthorpe111, fgg and sputnik like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I don't find Bill and Katie's current youngest to be terribly attractive. Maybe she wants a do-over.
    I don’t think any of them are particularly cute. But Charlotte looks like she has a lot of spunk. I love the mischievous little sparkle in her eyes.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I don’t think any of them are particularly cute. But Charlotte looks like she has a lot of spunk. I love the mischievous little sparkle in her eyes.

The two boys look like Kate when she was little and she turned out to be attractive, so they might turn out well, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    The idea of 4 kids makes me tremble with horror.
    Lol, I'm the second of 4 kids. And yes, we were a handful. Not to mention, my dad worked a lot and when he wasn't working he didn't really pitch in with us kids. So it was pretty much my mom with the 4 of us. Something she told me was that when we were out, she'd frequently do a quick scan of us and if she didn't immediately see 4 heads she'd panic. Ugh, what a nightmare, lol.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Babies don't cure wandering dick syndrome. At best they slow it down for a few mintues.
    At worst they make it easier for the dick to wander as the missus becomes less mobile and more focused on dealing with everything before the impending birth.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

i'm the oldest of 5 and i think my parents were insane for having that many kids lol. even if you can afford to raise them. i don't regret my childhood for a second and sure it was fun at times but i would never do it.
    and none of my siblings are having that many kids either. my sister has 2 and my brother has 3 and there's no question of more.
    i think it's even crazier to have that many kids nowadays, especially with the cost of living and the way parenting has changed - there's an expectation that parents spend a lot more time and resources on each kid versus what was acceptable in the past.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information