Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: Scumbag Joe Giudice's Deportation Appeal Denied By ICE as Final Decision Still Looms

Default Scumbag Joe Giudice's Deportation Appeal Denied By ICE as Final Decision Still Looms

Joe Giudice's Deportation Appeal Denied By ICE as Final Decision Still Looms

By: CYDNEY CONTRERAS
    Thu., Apr. 18, 2019 6:07 AM

Joe Giudice continues to wait to learn his fate.
    A source close to Joe tells E! News, "The Board of Immigration Appeals ruled against Joe in an April 6 decision." He unfortunately had to learn about the board's decision by mail, since the process is "done entirely by mail," explains the source.
    According to the insider, the reality star, born Giuseppe Giudice, has one final chance to avoid deportation. On Wednesday, the legal team for Joe filed a petition for the federal court to review of the appeals decisions. However, if the federal court refuses to review the appeal, the source says, "Joe will get deported."
    "We are extremely disappointed that the Board of Immigration Appeals has denied Mr. Giudice's appeal," the family's attorney James J. Leonard Jr. stated. "We have filed a stay with the Third Circuit Court of Appeals and will continue to fight to keep Mr. Giudice in the United States, the only country he knows, and reunite him with his wife and four daughters."
    It's been nearly six months since the 46-year-old filed the last-minute appeal to fight the deportation order in November. He was only recently released into U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) custody following a nearly three-year prison sentence.

Photos

"Mr. Giudice has finished serving his federal prison sentence and was transferred early this morning from the Bureau of Prisons to a facility in western Pennsylvania which houses immigration detainees," his family's attorney James Leonard Jr. said in a statement at the time. "His lawyers and his family are hopeful that justice will prevail and Mr. Guidice will return home to his wife and four daughters who love him and miss him."

Teresa Giudicetalked about the possibility of her husband being deported on The Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion.
    "It's like starting a whole new life," she said. "And [her daughters have] been through so much already. So, I mean, I'm not doing a long-distance relationship. I'm just not doing it. I want somebody with me every day. I know exactly what happens, I'm sure he'll be with other women. It happens. We do the long-distance thing? It's not going to work. I'll be like, 'bye bye.'"

https://m.eonline.com/news/1033660/j...on-still-looms

Well, I suppose Teresa's honesty (!) is to be commended, but she doesn't seem real broken up about Joe being shipped back to Italy. I mean, she could go with him if she wanted to.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

And it be on the tv any more? Pah! Not a snowballs chance in hell!
    Last edited by Novice; April 18th, 2019 at 05:14 PM.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Oh yeah, I forgot to factor in the Fame Whoring and Thirst factors. And what will happen to her daughter's "rap" career then?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

It’s ok Waterslide, we have rap in the EU

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    It’s ok Waterslide, we have rap in the EU
    Yes, but i don't think her daughter would be quite the sensation there that she would be in Jersey...ok no, the Giudice kind of rap should be quarantined and destroyed.
    Novice, greysfang and lindsaywhit like this.

Well According to the daily fail we’re just as interested in low rent no hopers that only talent is exhibitionism so maybe....
    Waterslide likes this.

fgg

supposedly she has some young boytoy so that's why she doesn't seem to care.
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Well he appeared to screw anything that moved and now he can’t give her the lifestyle she’s not interested.
    crayzeehappee and holly like this.

Funny how I can't give a shit about any of these people.
    KrisNine, holly, DawnM74 and 5 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    supposedly she has some young boytoy so that's why she doesn't seem to care.

This dude?

PHOTOS – Meet RHONJ Star Teresa Giudice’s Rumored Boyfriend Shane Wierks! Plus He Speaks Out

SOLA DELANOFebruary 15, 2018 3:31 pm

For months now, the rumors and whispers have gotten louder when it comes to the allegations that Teresa Giudice has a boyfriend on the side, while her husband Joe Giudice remains incarcerated.
    We had previously decided not to publish the identity of Shane Wierks, Teresa’s rumored beau, that is until today. The reason being Shane is now speaking out on the record, addressing the rumors of an alleged romance with the Real Housewives of New Jersey star.
    But first, sources continue to insist that Teresa, 45, and Shane, 32, are more than just friends in the latest print issue of Life and Style magazine (currently out on newsstands).
    “Teresa publicly claims she and Shane are just friendly, but no one close to her believes her,” a source tells the mag. “She’d been talking about finding a man, and now it seem she’s found one.”

For starters, just who is Shane? Well, the single dad and successful business man happens to be a very close friend of both Joe and Melissa Gorga. And due to that reason, Teresa is able to openly hang around Shane quite a bit due to the fact that he’s a family friend. For example, above is a photo of Shane supporting Teresa at a book signing last October, and below is a photo of Shane hanging out with Teresa and the Gorgas.

The Top Trending Reality TV News Stories of The Week!

Play
    UnmuteLoaded: 99.88%

Remaining Time -0:45
    Fullscreen
    Shane Wierks hanging out with the Gorgas and Teresa in 2017.In case you’re wondering, Shane is the same guy Kim DePaola was referring to when she accused Teresa of having an affair on the latest season of the RHONJ. Kim claimed back then that both Joe [Gorga] and Melissa had knowledge of the affair and were helping Teresa cover it up.
    It was also reported last month that Teresa even brought Shane on her recent vacation to Cancun… as a friend of the family. Indeed when you look at both Shane and Teresa’s Instagram pages, you can see they were both in Cancun to ring in the New Year. And many don’t believe that was simply a coincidence following rumors for about a year now that they are secretly seeing each other.
    “Teresa felt she could trust Shane,” reveals the source who doesn’t believe Teresa’s denials about the affair adding, “because he knows her family.”

The affair allegations came back to light after Teresa and Shane vacationed in Mexico at the same time.So what is Shane saying about these allegations? Well he tells Life & Style there is nothing going on between him and Teresa, adding that she “has always been a friend and nothing more.”
    Sources however state that Joe, who is due to be released in March 2019, will blow a fuse “when he hears about Shane.”
    Below are more photos of Shane and Teresa.
    Teresa and Shane pose with the Melissa and Joe in December 2017Shane and Teresa hang out with the Gorgas in July 2017Photos Credit: Instagram

She has a type. That guy has a head like a pork chop and he looks like he has his own fitness studio called Wierks Twerks. Or vice versa.

Could someone please tell her to move her wig 2 cm backwards. She looks simian like this.
    Mrs Fawlty and fgg like this.

^^Omg, her extremely low hairline bothers the fuck outta me every time I look at her. It starts in the middle of her damn forehead. As for her new bf, lol. She really likes them beefy with big chubby heads. And this guy's eyebrows are entertaining.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I am guessing that being a brow-artiste in NJ is good money...??!?
    Waterslide likes this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information