Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree563Likes

Thread: Tori Spelling uses her uglay fat children to shill cakes

Default Tori Spelling uses her uglay fat children to shill cakes

Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott defends 90210 star after she is mom-shamed online for giving her kids a muffin

By Caroline Feraday For Dailymail.com16:05 30 Mar 2019, updated 16:12 30 Mar 2019

They have five children and well-publicised financial woes.
    And Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott publicly defended his Beverly Hills, 90210 star wife after she was trolled online for promoting an 'unhealthy' snack.
    The 52-year-old reality star was prompted to stand up for Spelling, 45, on Friday, after she shared a slideshow of their children eating Little Bites muffins earlier in the week.

Tori had posted the paid ad to her Instagram feed, which featured their children Liam, 12, Stella, 10, Hattie, seven, Finn, six, and Beau, two.

Thank you @littlebitessnacks for being yummy and kiddo approved ( my littles ❤️ the Chocolate Chip Muffins, Blueberry Muffins, and Strawberry Yogurt Muffins) while this mama bear is grateful that #lovelittlebites has no high fructose or corn syrup and is made with real ingredients like strawberries, blueberries, and bananas.
    Got her back: The 52-year-old reality star was prompted to stand up for Tori Spelling, 45, on Friday (picture from January)Promotion: Tori had posted the paid ad to her Instagram feed, which featured their children

She wrote: 'This mom of 5 finds snack time a balancing act between pleasing my kiddos and feeling good as a parent about what I’m feeding them. #Ad

PS- They are easy and mess free for little hands and great on the go! What is your kiddos fave flavor? #momwin'
    Trolls were quick to slam her decision to share the paid-for promotion of the muffins.
    'What you eat and feed your kids is up to you but please don’t promote this is as a healthy option. Sweets with refined sugar and no nutritional value for kids and then meal replacements and appetite suppression for adults. There’s nothing healthy about this diet,' one user wrote.
    She wrote: 'This mom of 5 finds snack time a balancing act between pleasing my kiddos and feeling good as a parent about what I’m feeding them. #AdGot nasty: Trolls were quick to slam her decision to share the paid-for promotion of the muffinsDefensive husband: When hurtful comments flooded Spelling’s post, which she appeared to remove by Saturday, McDermott felt the need to hit backWhen other hurtful comments flooded Spelling’s post, which she appeared to remove by Saturday, McDermott felt the need to hit back.
    'Hey everybody I am sick and tired of everybody taking a shot at my wife Tori Spelling. Just because she’s a celebrity they think they can say and do whatever they want,' the Due South actor said in a video shared on Instagram on Friday.
    He continued: 'She posted about a snack, it’s a snack people. Haven’t we given our kids a snack before? Cakes, cookies whatever. It’s a snack.
    'She’s a great mom. We’re great parents. Our kids eat healthy. They eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, and occasionally they have a snack. So can we get over ourselves?
    He added: 'Listen, to all you parents out there who think you are holier-than-thou, let he who is without sin cast the first stone okay? It’s a snack people, get over it.'
    He added: 'She’s a great mom. We’re great parents. Our kids eat healthy. They eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, and occasionally they have a snack. So can we get over ourselves?'Kiddos: Tori often shares pictures with her children on line

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...moreTopStories

Hey

Are her “DIY snacks” in that last photo half an unpeeled babybel cheese on a stick? That you have to then take off the stick to peel and eat?
    rollo, HWBL, Daphodil and 11 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^I saw a meatloaf recipe with babybel rounds stuffed into it. Yummy.
    Daphodil and sprynkles like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Oh I love babybels I’m just perplexed by the extra, pointless step of putting them on a stick and then having to take them off the stick to peel and eat them.
    Last edited by sputnik; March 31st, 2019 at 02:32 PM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

That’s because they are fancy-smancy Hollywood types and we are not!
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Are her “DIY snacks” in that last photo half an unpeeled babybel cheese on a stick? That you have to then take off the stick to peel and eat?
    That's exactly what it looks like. How stupid and extra. Just peel and eat the damn things.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Poor kids, having to live it large to appease their Mom. Can't she wait for the 90210 reboot or are her coffers too low? I'd hate to follow her Twitter which seems to be nothing but promotions.
    mopar and DawnM74 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

So is Instagram. Along with multiple fuglay photos.
    Brookie and DawnM74 like this.

Her kids arent the best looking kids Ive ever seen, but they arent actually ugly. Just little plain janes.. If he wasnt their dad they might have had a hope, but his eyes are so close together and hers are so huge and bulging, its a wonder those kids turned out as well as they did. Could have been a disaster.
    Jack I swear.

There is just too much fug in this article for 8:00 in the morning. I haven't even had my coffee yet.

I know shilling products on Instagram is how folks make money now, but Tori's little ad campaign is cringy. About as subtle as a 2x4 to the head.

Everything she does is so extra and try hard screaming "GIVE ME MONEY!"
    BrickHouse, holly and DawnM74 like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    There is just too much fug in this article for 8:00 in the morning. I haven't even had my coffee yet.
    I just *loved* the red screaming blood-pressure face of Dean!!! I lol-ed for ages!

I just googled these little bite things & a bag (47g) has nearly 200 calories.
    I’m used to seeing how many calories 100g of product has (due to labelling protocols); so that is 404 calories per 100g. Not healthy.

What is up with Toris hands in that pic with Dean. Looks like she has edema or something. I actually think the pic with the daughter looking over her shoulder with the backpack is cute.

Elite Member

The thing is this... she asked for it. She used her kids as a marketing tool to shill little muffins. She is saying they are a healthy snack. They aren't that healthy. We all know that most muffins are just cake without frosting.

Dean needs to calm down. (Although the pix of him about to blow a gasket are priceless!)

Tori and Dean are jokes. I feel that their children suffer because of it. They don't deserve it. Can't pick your parents.

LOL I thought they were cut up apples on pixie sticks...
    BrickHouse likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information