Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Wendy Williams’ husband’s alleged mistress gives birth

fgg

Default Wendy Williams’ husband’s alleged mistress gives birth

The alleged mistress of Wendy Williams‘ husband, Kevin Hunter, has given birth to a baby, multiple sources told Page Six.

While frail TV chat show queen Wendy remains in a Queens sober living house, Sharina Hudson gave birth to a baby on Monday at a Philadelphia hospital. It has not been confirmed that Wendy’s husband, Kevin, is the father of the child, but there is widespread speculation that he is indeed the father.

One source said, “Sharina gave birth to the baby at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philly. Apparently, they chose this location because they were worried that if she gave birth in New York, it would be leaked to the press.”

A second source said, “This is a crazy situation, Wendy is in a halfway house fighting for her sobriety, while her husband is at the side of his mistress who is giving birth to a baby. Sharina went into labor on Sunday [and] is believed to have given birth late on Sunday or in the early hours of Monday.”

The second source continued, “Everyone who loves Wendy is heartbroken and furious. Her fans are furious that she lied to them about her health and about what she has been going through.”

Williams last year blamed her collapse on the show on the immune disorder Graves’ disease and took a three-week break.

But after it was revealed earlier this month that she had checked into a Queens halfway house, Williams, 54, admitted on her show that she was living in a sober house. She travels to her show with a sober coach at her side. Wendy was spotted Monday outside the halfway house without Kevin.

After she sparked rumors by taking off her huge diamond engagement ring on her show on Monday, the second source said, “There’s a lot of love for her, but she’s got to stand up for herself. The big problem is that Kevin is her business manager but he also manages her life. She won’t hear a bad word said against him. Wendy is very angry, she doesn’t want to talk to anyone right now.”

A third source confirmed, “Sharina has given birth to a baby, but hasn’t confirmed if Kevin is the father.” It has been reported that Kevin has been seeing Sharina for as long as 10 years and has put her up in an apartment in NYC.

Wendy has previously hit back at reports that Sharina was pregnant with Kevin’s baby. In January her lawyer sent blogger Love B Scott a cease-and-desist letter, saying, “Mrs Wendy Williams-Hunter and Mr Kevin Hunter categorically deny each and every allegation made by your ‘sources.'” However, the blogger did not retract the story and has continued to report on Wendy and Kevin.

A spokesperson for Wendy could not be reached. And Kevin and Sharina could not be reached.

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/25/wendy...birth-to-baby/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Ha, I thought I was the only one following this story. She finally had to address the sober living facility thing after Daily Mail told her they were publishing a story complete with lots of pictures. She never really said WHY she was in sober living though. (Pills and alcohol are the assumed culprits) AFAIK, she has never acknowledged the mistress or the pregnancy although it's been rumored for quite awhile. She still talks like everything is hunky-dory in her marriage even though no one is buying it.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yeah and I'm not sure why it is such a big deal to her. Just divorce his shady ass.
    fgg, Mivvi21, Trixie and 7 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Wendy Williams was taken to the hospital after she was found drunk, her relapse sparked by the birth of husband Kevin Hunter’s love child with his younger mistress, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The 54-year-old checked herself out of her sober living home in Long Island City, Queens on Monday afternoon and started drinking - eventually being found by her team who took her to the hospital to sober up.

It's understood the star's sober coach, who had been with her 24 hours a day, raised the alarm.

A studio source told DailyMail.com: 'She was in a bad way and disappeared from the studio after her show Monday. She went back to the sober house only to check herself out and decided to start drinking.

'It's not clear where she went but she headed in the direction of her home in Jersey and managed to find alcohol along the way.

'Word got back to the studio and there was panic and concern, everyone was looking for her, no one knew whether there would be a show today.

'She was eventually found and was drunk, she was immediately taken to the hospital.'

It's understood Wendy was given a banana bag - a bag of IV fluids containing vitamins and minerals which helps clear a person's system and sober them up. The solution has a yellow color hence the term 'banana bag'.

'Wendy was in a bad way so everyone was amazed that she made it in to the studio this morning to do the show,' the source added.

DailyMail.com reached out to Wendy's representatives for comment but received no response.

Trooper Wendy didn't seem worse for wear on her show on Tuesday morning but she's still torn up over her husband Kevin Hunter having a baby.

Hunter's massage therapist mistress Hudson, 33, is believed to have given birth to a little girl last week. She was discharged from the hospital on Sunday, according to reports.

Wendy was spotted looking downtrodden leaving her sober house on Monday morning and noticeably absent was her wedding ring. However, by the time her show aired, she slipped it on.

The source says Wendy is keeping her ring on during filming until she has worked out what to do, but takes it off once outside of the studio.

'Wendy is considering divorcing Kevin. She's really distraught over the situation, she knew about Sharina but didn't think a baby would arrive, she didn't think Kevin would go this far, she's lost and everyone is worried for her,' they added.

Wendy's downward spiral comes a week after DailyMailTV revealed she had been living in a sober home for a prescription drug and alcohol addiction after learning Hunter was still seeing Hudson.

Williams previously addressed her marriage troubles on her show and just earlier this month defended it, saying: 'Marriages are not easy. And don't ask me about mine until you see [my wedding ring] gone - it ain't going anywhere, not in this lifetime.'

Hunter's mistress reportedly gave birth to a baby girl Wednesday, March 20 and is staying at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia.

Hunter is allegedly paying cash for her hospital stay and checked in using an alias.

Just last week, DailyMailTV exclusively revealed that Hunter told his mistress he can't leave his wife of 22 years because she paid all the bills and is having the affair right under Williams' nose.

It's understood the affair is at the root of 54-year-old Williams' dependence on alcohol and prescription drugs after she finally admitted on Tuesday she's living in a sober house to tackle her demons after being contacted by DailyMailTV for comment.

Hunter's mistress has given her married boyfriend several ultimatums, insisting he leave Williams so they can settle down and start a family together, according to a source close to the couple.

But Hunter - who manages his TV star wife's career and runs a production company they jointly own - has given her a reality check and insists on continuing to juggle both women.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-booze.html

I understand being cheated on hurts, but why has she gone so far off the deep end over this guy? She has her own money and clearly doesn't need him, so why go on a self destructive bender like this? Divorce his ass and move on.

'Wendy is considering divorcing Kevin
    Uh, CONSIDERING?? Dude just had a BABY with ANOTHER WOMAN, what considering is there to be done???
    fgg, Trixie, weathered1 and 10 others like this.

Well...rumor has it that there are very serious reasons why Wendy won't divorce him. She doesn't have a prenup with him, he's her manager so he'll take an even bigger cut of her fortune and there has been quite a bit of speculation about Wendy's health that if true would no doubt cause her to want to keep him quiet about what he knows.
    fgg, C_is_for_Cookie and rollo like this.

fgg

^and he's supposedly very controlling.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I read that Wendy's son is close to his father and has nothing to do with her. It sounds like she's very much alone in what she's going through. Her staff apparently want her replaced with another host so she has that worry as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^and he's supposedly very controlling.
    ^ Yep, I think she is very much controlled by him and wrapped up with him financially. She made some remark recently on her show that she doesn't want to die alone. I think deep down she's very insecure and he has obviously played on that for years. I know lots of people don't like her but it's still sad. She has been putting up with this shit for years but now it's unraveling big time in public and she's still trying to keep up appearances. Which isn't working.
    czb, gas_chick, weathered1 and 3 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

I get that loving an arsehole is painfull, but damnit woman - love yourself, and leave him.
    DawnM74 and BITTER like this.

I feel bad for her only because no one should have to deal with this kind of betrayal, but she is such a mean girl that I'll admit there is a bit, "Not so quick with your judgy reveals now, are you, Wendy?"

Yes, I'm petty like that.
    Mivvi21, DawnM74, panic and 1 others like this.

He sounds like a real prize I hope that she gets through this & drops him from a great height and then gets a forensics accountant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    I understand being cheated on hurts, but why has she gone so far off the deep end over this guy? She has her own money and clearly doesn't need him, so why go on a self destructive bender like this? Divorce his ass and move on.
    He must have her dickmatised. Or he did her like Jermaine Dupri did Janet Jackson, made her think that no one but him will want her...some men do shit like that...
    Trixie, fgg, Mivvi21 and 1 others like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I get that loving an arsehole is painfull, but damnit woman - love yourself, and leave him.
    Sadly, some women married to dicks like this, don’t know how to. 😔
    BITTER likes this.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information