Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Emma Roberts Ends Engagement With Evan Peters and Moves On With Garrett Hedlund

fgg

Default Emma Roberts Ends Engagement With Evan Peters and Moves On With Garrett Hedlund

Emma Roberts and Evan Peters have ended their engagement, and now the actress is dating Garrett Hedlund, multiple sources exclusively confirm to Us Weekly.

“Emma and Evan were heading for a split and now are just friends,” one source tells Us. “Evan has moved out. It wasn’t a bad breakup.”

Meanwhile, an eyewitness saw Roberts, 28, and Hedlund, 34, walking together in the Silverlake neighborhood of Los Angeles. The Triple Frontier star “had his arm around [her] for a bit and then they were holding hands,” the eyewitness tells Us.

“Garrett and Emma have been friends, but this is new, casual, and just a couple of weeks old,” another source says of the budding relationship.

Roberts and Peters, 32, started dating in 2012 after filming the indie comedy-drama Adult World, later sharing the screen across four seasons of American Horror Story.

The former couple hit a rough patch in 2013 when Roberts was arrested following a fight with Peters that left the Pose actor with a bloody nose. Reps for the duo told Us at the time that the altercation was an “unfortunate incident and misunderstanding,” and that Roberts “was released after questioning” and was “working together [with Peters] to move past it.”

The pair got engaged later that year, but they took months-long breaks in their relationship in 2015 and 2016.

In October 2017, a source confirmed to Us that the Scream Queens alum was at the center of Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen’s split the month prior, after Bilson, 37, found text messages that convinced her that Christensen, 37, was having an inappropriate relationship with Roberts, his costar in the film Little Italy. Despite the drama, an insider said that Roberts and Peters were “still very much together” the following month.

For his part, Hedlund was in a relationship with his On the Road costar Kirsten Dunst from 2011 to 2016.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...rrett-hedlund/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Sad because I liked them together even though they were toxic at least at some point. I don't believe the stories she broke up Rachel Bilson and Hayden though. He's gay.
    Waterslide and I'mNotBitter like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I can't believe they lasted this long. I also read somewhere Evan Peters is taking a break from acting which never sounds good.
    fgg likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I wish the best for Peters on his next relationship. Emma sounds like almost as big a pain in the ass as her aunt.
    SHELLEE, Mrs P, weathered1 and 7 others like this.

Wondering what the heck is going on with her right boob in this picture, invisible underwire?

I don't know, but it looks painful.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Hi
    Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Wondering what the heck is going on with her right boob in this picture, invisible underwire?

Looks like scarring from an implant to me with a bit of that encapsulation like Tori-Franken-boob-Spelling has....
    DawnM74 and Nevan like this.

It is one of those invisible lift and cover bras, ie basically a band-aid. Hurts like a bitch to take off.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

You're welcome.
    Mrs P, ChemicalHelena, fgg and 4 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

I like Garrett Hedlund. He needs to run like hell away from Roberts.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Hi

Looks like scarring from an implant to me with a bit of that encapsulation like Tori-Franken-boob-Spelling has....
    I think so too. If you blow it up, it looks like darkened skin, not the dent that it looks like in the actual photo size.
    Novice likes this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Speaking of Kirsten.... Didn't she have a baby with that dude who looks like Matt Damon's ugly cousin?
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Speaking of Kirsten.... Didn't she have a baby with that dude who looks like Matt Damon's ugly cousin?
    Yup. But they seem kind of sweet together...Evil Matt Damon seems nicer than regular Matt Damon...which just sounds strange.
    weathered1 likes this.

fgg

Emma Roberts reportedly pregnant, expecting first child with Garrett Hedlund

Emma Roberts is reportedly pregnant.

The “Scream Queens” actress is expecting her first child with boyfriend Garrett Hedlund, according to Us Weekly.

Roberts, 29, and Hedlund, 35, have been linked as a couple since March 2019 when they were spotted holding hands in Los Angeles. As a source told Us Weekly at the time, “Garrett and Emma have been friends, but this is new, casual, and just a couple of weeks old,” adding that they were “having fun and enjoying each other.”

Clearly things seem to be more serious now that they’re starting a family.

Page Six has reached out to reps for Roberts and Hedlund for comment.

Roberts previously dated actor Evan Peters for years until they called it quits for good in March 2019.

The exes had their fair share of turbulence along the way.

Roberts and Peters, 33, first started dating in 2012 after meeting on the set of “Adult World” but a year later things took a turn. Roberts was arrested in 2013 for allegedly getting into an alteration with Peters that left him with a bloody nose, but Peters didn’t want to press charges so Roberts was released from jail a few hours later.

Things seemed to be looking up, as they got engaged later that year before calling things off in the summer of 2015. Still, it wasn’t the end of their relationship and they dated on and off until ending things for good in 2019.

“Tron” star Hedlund, meanwhile, dated Kirsten Dunst for four years, but they broke up in 2016.

https://pagesix.com/2020/06/25/emma-...rrett-hedlund/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Evan Peters dodged a bullet there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information