Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Miranda Lambert marries guy she's known for only a few months, apparently...

Default Miranda Lambert marries guy she's known for only a few months, apparently...

https://people.com/country/miranda-l...an-mcloughlin/

Miranda Lambert Reveals She Secretly Married Brendan McLoughlin: 'My Heart Is Full'

By Maria Pasquini and Janine Rubenstein
    February 16, 2019 05:55 PM

Miranda Lambert has a new husband!

The county star has tied the knot with Brendan McLoughlin, a rep for the singer confirms, adding that it happened a while ago.

“In honor of Valentine’s Day I wanted to share some news. I met the love of my life. And we got hitched!” Lambert — who shared an exclusive image from their wedding with PEOPLE — wrote on Instagram on Saturday, revealing the news of her new relationship for the first time.

“My heart is full. Thank you Brendan McLoughlin for loving me for…. me,” she continued alongside two sweet photos from their happy day, adding a red heart emoji and the sweet hashtag “theone.”

In one of the images, Lambert smiles while leaning up against McLoughlin, while in the second image, he holds her hips in the middle of an open field.

Lambert was previously married to fellow country star Blake Shelton. The pair announced their split in July 2015 after four years of marriage and another six years together.

Since then, Lambert went on to date singer Anderson East for over two years, as well as Turnpike Troubadours frontman Evan Felker, before the pair called things off in August 2018.

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************

The DM says this guy just became a dad 3 months ago, so I'm guessing he may have been in a in a relationship when they met?

This will end well.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

A*O

When anyone says they’ve met “the love of my life” you know it’s going to crash and burn. Grab the popcorn.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

hold on! she's only 35???

Miranda Lambert’s New Husband Brendan McLoughlin Once 'Apprehended Perpetrator in a Bank Robbery’

Miranda Lambert and husband Brendan McLoughlin
    NYPD; Getty Images

Brendan McLoughlin, an officer with the New York Police Department, was praised last March for his policing work
    By Maria Pasquini

February 17, 2019 01:16 PM

Miranda Lambert’s new husband Brendan McLoughlin was recently praised for his work as a member of the New York Police Department.
    Last March, the official Twitter account for the NYPD’s Midtown South Precinct applauded the 27-year-old officer for apprehending a “perpetrator in a bank robbery in progress.”
    “This week these fine officers showed what we do best in #Midtown,” the tweet read, alongside a picture of McLoughlin smiling while in uniform. “PO McLoughlin apprehended perpetrator in a bank robbery in progress & PO Donato had a pick up arrest of a truck burglary closing out several open complaints. Job well done guys!! #ItsWhatWeDo #NYPDprotecting.”
    Commenting on McLoughlin’s good looks, one Twitter user who said she had recently seen the officer on the job wrote, “if he’s single tell him to contact me LOL.”

RELATED: A Police Officer & New Dad! What to Know About Miranda Lambert’s New Husband Brendan McLoughlin
    McLoughlin, who is currently assigned to the NYPD’s Midtown South Precinct, was first appointed in 2013, the NYPD confirms to PEOPLE.
    Over the years, the officer has made several other appearances on the NYPD’s Twitter account.
    In a 2015 tweet, McLoughlin is featured in full blue uniform posing next to a canine comrade. “Officer McLoughlin with Kybo at today’s doggy diving event,” reads the tweet showing a beaming McLoughlin crouched next to Kybo.
    Another 2015 tweet shows a uniformed McLoughlin working in Times Square, while a third shows him posing with former New York Mets and New York Yankees player Darryl Strawberry.

RELATED: The Newlyweds! Miranda Lambert and Brendan McLoughlin Show Off Wedding Rings in NYC: ‘She Was Beaming’
    Lambert’s new husband knows how to stay fit. In another tweet from his colleagues at the NYPD, McLoughlin is shown holding up a trophy after winning a 5K race. “Officer McLoughlin wins 1st place for #NYPD Keith Ferguson Memorial 5k Brooklyn Bridge Run!” the tweet reads.

RELATED VIDEO: Miranda Lambert Thanks Fans for ‘Sharing My Broken Heart with Me’ as She Wins ACM Song of the Year

You Might Like

Miley Cyrus Thanks Husband Liam Hemsworth for 'Always Bending Down to Hug Me'
    Katy Perry Is a Sexy, Obsessive Robot in Music Video for New Song '365' with Zedd

The country star surprised fans on Saturday, revealing not only a new relationship but that she recently married McLoughlin in a secret wedding.
    “In honor of Valentine’s Day I wanted to share some news. I met the love of my life. And we got hitched!” Lambert, 35 — who shared an exclusive image from the big day with PEOPLE — wrote on Instagram, alongside two sweet photos from their happy day.

Did this guy sharpie his eyebrows on?

He's an NYPD officer. Is she based out of NY?!?
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

She threw a salad on some chick at a restaurant last week. Maybe it was wedding jitters.
    Waterslide likes this.

So, he wasn't married when they met? Well, that's a change for her.
    emkat, DawnM74 and idunno like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^^ No, but he did have a baby in November with an ex-girlfriend, so she still seems to be staying on script.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

It’s funny I don’t think I’ve ever heard a single one of her songs but I've been reading all about her love life for years on this board. Is she bipolar or something or just messy?
    C_is_for_Cookie, Annika and mopar like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I don't know, but strikes me as just messy.

But really likeable.

And based on her groom's eyebrows, I'm saying he might be gay.

She's gonna chew him up and spit him out.
    MsDark and DawnM74 like this.

How does anyone take a person serious with those eyebrows?
    Honeythorn, crayzeehappee and stef like this.

Even the horse is not approving of that dress.

I saw a pic somewhere else where they were looking "meaningfully" into each other's eyes and it was really weird. I don't understand those kinds of contrived wedding pics. They're so cheesy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    She threw a salad on some chick at a restaurant last week. Maybe it was wedding jitters.
    Maybe she was tossing someone's salad?

But seriously, I wondered about that. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to that exchange or at least wish that someone could have live tweeted. WTF is wrong with the other restaurant patrons to let that opportunity slip by? And was the fight over the cop fiance? Shouldn't you try to behave yourself when you're marrying a cop?

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    It’s funny I don’t think I’ve ever heard a single one of her songs but I've been reading all about her love life for years on this board. Is she bipolar or something or just messy?
    I like some of her songs, but I shamelessly wander into country music territory from time to time (especially in summer). I don't know why she's so messy, but she's been messy for years. I'd guess bipolar or borderline.

But, as an aside, I also think she suffers from that syndrome where her behavior makes her a mess, but if a guy musician pulled that shit, he'd be a badboy. I mean, maybe that's changing with the #metoo movement. I just remember when she split up with Blake, everyone seemed to think she was the evil vixen in the situation when I don't think he's necessarily much better...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

She's a very gifted songwriter and musician. I'll give her that. Maybe she just has the "artist temperament", which comes off as messy in her personal life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information