• 1 Post By bootspaige
  • 2 Post By Waterslide
  • 2 Post By SHELLEE
  • 3 Post By Novice
  • 1 Post By Sylkyn
  • 3 Post By gas_chick

Thread: Michael Jackson accused of savagely beating Bubbles the chimp

Default Michael Jackson accused of savagely beating Bubbles the chimp

MICHAEL Jackson’s chimp Bubbles was assaulted by the entertainer who punched him in the face and kicked him in the stomach, it has been claimed.

The superstar singer adopted the chimpanzee, who appeared alongside Jacko in his pop videos, from a Hollywood animal trainer in the 1980s

But while newspapers revelled in reports that the cuddly animal would sleep in the star’s bedroom, and hurl his poo around the mansion, it has been claimed his time at Neverland was far from a fairytale.

Jane Goodall, 84, the world’s top primatologist, has alleged the loveable ape had been “beaten” while living with Jackson.

The British expert said Jacko flew into a rage when she confronted him about the alleged abuse.

In 2014, she said: “I went to see him and we talked about Bubbles. I ticked him off.

“Bubbles is still alive and he’s beautiful. But when he was with Michael he was being beaten."

Even though Jane did not name Jackson as Bubbles’ abuser, the ex-husband of the star’s sister LaToya has claimed he saw the Thriller singer attacking the defenceless animal.

Jack Gordon said: “I saw Michael punch Bubbles in the face, kick him in the stomach.”

The Jackson family has denied Gordon’s claims about Bubbles, who is now 35, and living at the Center for Great Apes in Wauchula, Florida.

Bubbles became world famous after starring in musical videos, touring Japan and moonwalking for reporters at the age of four.

More child sex abuse allegations have emerged against Jackson following the screening of a new documentary Leaving Neverland which stunned audiences at the Sundance Film Festival last week.

Accusers Wade Robson and James Safechuck both claim they were repeatedly abused by the singer over a number of years.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/831522...chimp-bubbles/

What the fuck. I'm glad all this stuff about MJ is coming out. I'm uncomfortable and annoyed by horrible people being almost canonized. I'm so happy Bubbles is alive and well. A chimp should never be owned by a person, living in a house (or mansion). They aren't pets.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Makes me want to punch his dead emaciated drugged up pedo face in the head. I'm glad Bubbles is in a proper environment.

weren't there rumors of this and we probably all just chalked it up to haters lying? Jane don't lie!!!
    DawnM74 likes this.

I honestly couldn't even read this past the headline and I don't normally do things like that because I feel like I should know what I'm bitching about but fuck Michael Jackson. I will be so happy when they stop playing him on the fucking radio and in stores and everywhere else.
    Brookie and DawnM74 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Jfc. Didn’t read past the title. Wtf?
    holly and DawnM74 like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Brings a whole new meaning to “spanking the monkey”

Chimps are far from defenseless. It's a miracle Bubbles didn't dismember him from elbows to asshole. They can be really mean, being wild animals and all. I'm not sure this is the whole truth, and besides, I thought the animal died before MJ did. Maybe it was another of his "pets" that died, but I remember reading about one of them biting the dust and MJ being distraught.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Bubbles is still alive, LaToya visited him in 2010 after MJ's death

I kind of doubt Michael ever even saw the chimp unless press was around. He was just an ornament to him.
    Mrs P, Kittylady and DawnM74 like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information