• 6 Post By sputnik
  • 2 Post By SHELLEE
  • 1 Post By CornFlakegrl
  • 2 Post By Icepik
  • 2 Post By sprynkles

Thread: Mariah Carey sues personal assistant for $3M over alleged blackmail

fgg

Default Mariah Carey sues personal assistant for $3M over alleged blackmail

Mariah Carey is suing a personal assistant she hired, claiming the now-fired employee secretly recorded her doing embarrassing things and threatened to release the footage if the pop star didn’t give her $8 million.

TMZ reported the “All I Want for Christmas Is You” songstress hired Lianna Azarian in March 2015 and claims Azarian started using Carey’s credit card to for personal purchases as well as claiming to retailers she was buying things for Carey, using the singer’s goodwill to get deep discounts.

The 48-year-old diva also says in legal documents that Azarian, who was making $327,000 as Carey’s employee, was allegedly secretly filming her “embarrassing” “personal activities” and threatened to sell the videos if Carey ever fired her. Carey terminated her employment in November 2017, which is when the alleged blackmail began.

The documents, obtained by TMZ, don’t describe what’s on the videos but some are noted as “intimate.” Mariah states she’s demanded the videos back, to no avail. She’s suing for unspecified damages but wants more than $3 million.

Carey just settled a sexual harassment lawsuit with her former manager — who had accused her of strutting around in her birthday suit.

https://pagesix.com/2019/01/16/maria...ged-blackmail/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I bet she KNOWS her....
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

That's a pretty nice sum of money just for putting up with the diva. I think I could do it.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I'd give it a go.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Which diva was the one whose former bodyguard said she overstepped boundaries - walking around in the altogether, etc.? Was it Carey or someone else?

^ Britney I think.

Anyway, that's two employees that we know of who have called out Mariah. I don't doubt she's a law unto herself behind closed doors and I hope the kids have long term nannies.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

The 48-year-old diva also says in legal documents that Azarian, who was making $327,000 as Carey’s employee,
    for that salary, i'll take care of moomoo
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

fgg

Mariah Carey's Ass't Sues Claiming Manager Butt Slapped, Used Racist Language

Mariah Carey's former assistant has just fired back at the singer's blackmail allegation with her own lawsuit, claiming she was the victim of horrible abuse by one of Mariah's key people, and the singer did nothing about it.

Lianna Azarian claims in a new lawsuit, Mariah's former manager, Stella Bulochnikov committed various acts of abuse, including slapping her butt and breasts, urinating on her, tackling her to the ground and sitting on her. Azarian also claims Stella called her the n-word, and a "f***ing Armenian whore."

According to the lawsuit, Azarian says Stella ridiculed her breasts, "including placing objects under her breasts such as iPhones, television remote controls and utensils."

Azarian claims a lot of the alleged abuse occurred in Mariah's presence and she did nothing.

Azarian also says Mariah committed acts of physical, emotional and psychological abuse against her.

TMZ broke the story ... Mariah sued Azarian, claiming she secretly videotaped embarrassing and intimate activities and then blackmailed after Mariah fired her ... saying if she didn't get $8 million she'd release the videos.

Azarian is suing Mariah, Stella and others.

We reached out to Stella and are waiting for a comment. And, we reached out to Mariah's folks ... so far, no word back.

Azarian's lawyer, Mark Quigley, responding to Mariah's blackmail lawsuit, calls the allegations "baseless" and "an attempt to attack my client's character and deflect attention away from a workplace harassment and wrongful termination lawsuit." He adds, "My client never did anything she wasn't specifically asked to do."

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/16/maria...tella-lawsuit/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Stella urinated on Lianna? Wtf?? Who does she think she is? R Kelly?
    crayzeehappee and weathered1 like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

WTF goes on there? Hope we hear more.
    rollo likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

According to the lawsuit, Azarian says Stella ridiculed her breasts, "including placing objects under her breasts such as iPhones, television remote controls and utensils."

Wait... what? How did she get put in the position where this could even happen?
    rollo and Kittylady like this.

Absolutely no one should get treated the way this assistant claims she was being treated.

At the same time, however, it's been revealed that Mariah battles serious mental health issues. If Mariah was not in the right state of mind, was not 'under control' so to speak, then I think it's disgusting of the assistant to film Mariah.

What a gross situation all around.
    'If you want to remove physical residue of some horrible man's penis, your vagina has you covered.'

Why isn't this person suing the former manager?
    BrickHouse and Kittylady like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    Absolutely no one should get treated the way this assistant claims she was being treated.

At the same time, however, it's been revealed that Mariah battles serious mental health issues. If Mariah was not in the right state of mind, was not 'under control' so to speak, then I think it's disgusting of the assistant to film Mariah.

What a gross situation all around.
    And an alleged serious drinking problem. She hasn't been right since Glitter which was decades ago.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information