Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Paris Jackson Checks Into Treatment Facility to "Prioritize Her Health"

Default Paris Jackson Checks Into Treatment Facility to "Prioritize Her Health"

Paris Jackson, 20, 'checks herself' into rehab facility to 'prioritize her physical and emotional health'

She previously confessed in 2017 that she tried to commit suicide when she was 15.
    And following her mental health struggles, Paris Jackson has reportedly checked herself into rehabilitation for emotional health.
    According to ET, the 20-year-old daughter of the late Michael Jackson, is taking some time out to 'reboot' and 'aid in her wellness plan'.

Putting her health first: Paris Jackson has reportedly checked herself into rehab to 'prioritize her physical and emotional health'

Paris 'decided that she needed to take some time off to reboot, realign and prioritize her physical and emotional health,' a source of the publication revealed.

'She checked herself into a treatment facility to aid in her wellness plan.'
    The beauty last took to Instagram over a month ago to share a modelling shot.

Paris' reported rehabilitation admittance comes after she has continued to be open about her past struggles with anxiety and depression.
    Back in 2017, the musician spoke to Rolling Stone about her suicide attempt at the age of 15 and how she would cut herself and hide it from her family.
    'It was just self-hatred, low self-esteem, thinking that I couldn't do anything right, not thinking I was worthy of living anymore,' she confessed.

Tough years: Back in 2017, the musician spoke to Rolling Stone about her suicide attempt at the age of 15 and how she would cut herself and hide it from her family (pictured 2012)

Paris added that part of her depression was from hanging out with 'a lot of older people doing a lot of crazy things' as she didn't fit in with the people in her seventh grade private school.
    'I was doing a lot of things that 13-, 14-, 15-year-olds shouldn't do,' she recalled. 'I tried to grow up too fast, and I wasn't really that nice of a person.'
    Adding to her depression and inner turmoil, the sister of Prince and Blanket revealed that she was also sexually assaulted by a significantly older 'complete stranger' when she was 14.
    'I don't wanna give too many details. But it was not a good experience at all, and it was really hard for me, and, at the time, I didn't tell anybody.'

Opening up: Back in 2017, the musician spoke to Rolling Stone about her suicide attempt at the age of 15 and how she would cut herself and hide it from her family (2017)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...al-health.html

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I feel sorry for this girl. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Good for her. I'm rooting for that girl.
    -

Musician?
    Though I haven’t read any articles about her mental health, for some reason I already knew this. I have a feeling she abuses drugs, too. Her life was never normal because her of her family.
    rollo, emkat, DawnM74 and 1 others like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I don't get why she needs to be in the celebrity world. She has enough means to buy a house in some luxurious closed area or a private island and live a calm, healthy, comfortable life without all the toxic people and family... isn't that what her pedodad tried to protect her from?

Elite Member

She needs to live a quiet life. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Rooting for her.
    Lofty Bike and ikissedaboy like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    I don't get why she needs to be in the celebrity world. She has enough means to buy a house in some luxurious closed area or a private island and live a calm, healthy, comfortable life without all the toxic people and family... isn't that what her pedodad tried to protect her from?
    How will her loser family and other hanger-ons make any money, if she lives a quiet life.

I am so glad to hear she is doing this. I wish we all could check into some sort of a mental health wellness place when we wanted/needed to.
    tulip, Mrs P, emkat and 5 others like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    She's in the celebrity world because she wants the fame and attention. Her brothers both manage to stay out of the spotlight.

Daddy issues, mommy issues, who knows, but she definitely has issues. "Prioritize her health" is code for drug rehab, imo. I do feel for her but I just don't see it ending well for her. All the money in the world, but no stability or positive role models in her life, ever.
    czb, lindsaywhit, rollo and 10 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I wondered about her when those stories about the Michael Jackson documentary came out. I can't fathom what it must be like to be her. I'd like to see her happy though because none of that is her fault.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

No, it's her mother's fault for selling her babies to a pedophile.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Amen.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^^^^this!
    BITTER likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    did she know back then that MJ was a pedophile?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information